Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After I went to bed I kept seeing that video of the white truck passing the car at 1:33, over and over. like it was telling me she maybe wasn't there to dump a body but maybe she has a friend who lives in that area and handed Kyron over at that time. The timing would be right to take him right from school to the place where he would be left. Her family don't think she would do anything extreme by herself but rather through an intermediary like with the MFH. Just thinkin'. xox

I also thought it might be good to pull up their plat map again to see if their property has an access road at the side closest to Logie Trail Rd. If there isn't one here when I get up I know where I can go find one on another site.

I think we might be able to count the duplicate tip out.... IF there were more than one sighting there, they would be searching.. I would think..

After I went to bed I kept seeing that video of the white truck passing the car at 1:33, over and over. like it was telling me she maybe wasn't there to dump a body but maybe she has a friend who lives in that area and handed Kyron over at that time. The timing would be right to take him right from school to the place where he would be left. Her family don't think she would do anything extreme by herself but rather through an intermediary like with the MFH. Just thinkin'. xox

Wonder if the friend lived on Morgan Rd.

81 Residents
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=Morgan+Rd&where=Portland,+OR

“Chas” said he's been following Kyron's disappearance since day 1, and when police released the flier asking the public to come forward with any information if they had seen Terri Horman or the white truck the day Kyron disappeared. That's when “Chas” remembered back to June 4th and called the tip line.

“The next day, I called again, and gave a little bit more detailed information because in the back of my mind I was thinking maybe I didn't give enough information."

Now 10 days later, “Chas” was left feeling a little frustrated.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

I am getting the impression he called when the flyer came out.
The news article on that flier with a photo was on June 18th and I posted it on this thread last night.

June 18 was when flyer came out asking questions about that day. So it is not unreasonable that the tipster called in about the sighting at that point.

To be honest I didn't even know what TH looked like until I viewed the video where they were introduced to the public. And I didn't even see that one until after the other pc video was released where they were all just standing up there while the sheriff and LE was speaking to the press...JMO

ok, so I am getting confused...was there a sighting of TH at an Albertson's??? I have not seen that anywhere. Can someone fill me in on that one.

I saw the koin segment, and this guy says he called the tip line twice and no one returned his call....wth????

This could be the proof LE needs and they don't call him back...wow

Maybe this was not their only tip. Maybe they have other solid proof that she was there as well. Could be. But if so, LE should have called him and said, "Thank you for your info. We are investigating your tip. Please do not speak about it to anyone right now." because if they were trying to keep such info quiet so they can conduct their investigation unfettered, ignoring someone with a tip is not smart.

Thanks Scandi I just saw your post.

NIX lol It sounded that seeing that flier plus all the sudden public activity in the case throttled his brain and he started putting two + two together. I can't remember when he said his first phone call to LE was made.

I think we might be able to count the duplicate tip out.... IF there were more than one sighting there, they would be searching.. I would think..

That's a good point about the duplicate tips. And, if TH's whereabouts were already a known entity from 9:15 - 9:45 a.m. (i.e. on a grocery store surveillance or at gym or bank), then Chas's tip may have been put on the backburner by LE for now because the times aren't matching up quite right.

I am surprised at how many people think this is such a tight time line. I feel like 4-5 hours is A LOT of time to get something accomplished, especially if you had a plan (and even moreso with an accomplice), and considering how everything is fairly close in proximity to their home.

We don't have concrete proof of what she did that day. Maybe she has provided her whereabouts to the LE, but it seems like nothing has been verified. So she could have had all 4-5 hours to figure out what to do.

However, she could have left the school at 8:45am, worked out for 1 hour (now 9:45am), got groceries for an hour (10:45am), grabbed some lunch at a drive thru (now 11am...or perhaps she didn't eat until she got home around 1:00)...even doing those things, that leaves 2 hours unaccounted for. Plenty of time to get home and start a few loads of laundry.

I hate to think this way, but for all we know, she could have duct taped his mouth, shoved him in a bag, and threw him in the water. She really wouldn't even need to strangle him if she was that cold. I mean it would take all of 5 minutes to dump him somewhere, especially if the area was scoped out before hand. (Sorry! I hated typing that! :( ) People who are desperate, do things no one else thinks is humanly possible. And it's obvious TH was desperate because of the alleged murder for hire plot.

I sincerely hope I am wrong, but I do not have a good feeling about it all. I just want to see justice for this little boy....and see some decisions made.

Wow....a lot to go through/read this morning. I hope this is the break in the case that they've been waiting for (and why KH and DY have canceled any briefings to the press). I'm praying the family hears something soon (and hoping against hope that it is good news).

I haven't read this entire thread, so apologies if this has already been asked/discussed.

Does LE necessarily contact everyone who calls/emails tips? I wouldn't expect LE to contact me unless they wanted additional information or for clarification on a tip that I gave them. We know that LE has received 2,000+ tips related to Kyron. Contacting everyone who provided a tip would take precious time away from other LE duties. jmo

Agreed, however, I am sure they are or have already checked every transaction she made that day and days leading up to Kyron's disappearance. This isn't a tip, it's her bank transactions, statements that they should be tracing.

Unless she pulled a Doug Stewart, who had someone use his bank card while he was in another state killing his wife.

If I may please say.I am a little confused.It's not on Sauvie Island?Is it across from Sauvie Island?Is the area he is mentioning around this area Cornelius Pass and Hwy 30.

I googled "Logie Trail Rd" to see what came up and found this (never realized so many people posted youtube videos of just driving).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP0hnYGTjDg

Look what passes at 1:33. For a moment there.....

(yeah, I know when it was posted)

Great find, great sleuthing. The internet is such an amazing thing. Someone discusses a sighting and bam, we can see with our own eyes where.
All you people who live in that area, you are so lucky. It's gorgeous.
But that road is very desolate and dense with foliage. If someone were trying to hide something, there are so many possibilities, a needle in a haystack. Also, although I think TH likely killed Kyron, I wonder if it is possible that she just dropped him off in a deserted place, alive, to get rid of him. "Here, go get some tree frogs, I'll be right here for a moment." I don't know, probably not, but it doesn't seem so easy for a woman to kill a 7 year old. I could see her more easily abandoning him in a rage or post-partum desperation, anger or whatever. I don't know.
Did anyone notice the softly playing music on this video of the road? Eerie. Bet this guy is going s going to wonder why his video is suddenly getting a bunch of hits.

I haven't read this entire thread, so apologies if this has already been asked/discussed.

Does LE necessarily contact everyone who calls/emails tips? I wouldn't expect LE to contact me unless they wanted additional information or for clarification on a tip that I gave them. We know that LE has received 2,000+ tips related to Kyron. Contacting everyone who provided a tip would take precious time away from other LE duties. jmo

They have said that not hearing from them in response does not mean they aren't taking a tip under consideration.

Did anyone notice the softly playing music on this video of the road? Eerie. Bet this guy is going s going to wonder why his video is suddenly getting a bunch of hits.

that'd kinda freak me out too :waitasec:

They may get cranky, but that is what Happy Meals are for! ;) I take mine everywhere. I work from home, and when I shop they come with me wherever I go.

I take mine everywhere with me also :) Car rides tend to make him sleepy, so frequently stopping and getting him out makes him not so happy at times. I think people said Terri had even been at the school early that day, so I'm thinking that overall, that outing ended up being five hours or more.

All I know is that if I'm out that long with a young one (I think Terri's daughter is 18 months) I have to go with a diaper bag full of goodies! How I wish I could just give him a Happy Meal and everything would be fine after he gets upset! I can even remember having to cut Christmas shopping short because he was so unhappy being out too long. So now I try to avoid not putting him through those really long, out all day without a break, kind of trips. But sometimes its unavoidable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back