Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just popping in to say Devon Denman, the 5 yo from Lake Ozark, MO, has been found safe!

This might be a stupid question, but is there anything there( Logie RD) that might be viewed as a cool electric thing?? It might be a clue if there is. :waitasec:

A dam?

If investigators know that she left school around 9 am, how can this tip be credible.... And to be honest, coming south, towards her home, doesn't make sense to me either.

Nothing about this makes sense, but that's ok. Maybe she did some senseless driving looking for the right isolated spot. Maybe she was trying to throw off her pings, who knows how this loony woman thinks. I still have hope. My chocolate candle is lit for Kyron, I think he would like the fact that its chocolate scented.

This might sound crazy. But let me just put this out there, I hope it makes since. A friend of mine called me up one time and said she saw me at the gas station.. And saw me turn towards a town. I said wow thats crazy I have been home all day. The same exact car and she swore it was me, I guess I have a twin. Sometimes these things happen.. Now to bad he didn't peek at the plates... Or seen something on the truck, maybe a sticker.

There ARE people, even local people, that are not into this case 24/7 like we are so I really believe its possible someone vaguely knew about the case and suddenly their memory was jogged...I BELIEVE!!!! Also, wasn't the truck TH and KH had a king cab (with a back seat? Maybe if Kyron wasn't seen it was cos he was in the backseat...if it wasn't a king cab maybe he wasn't seen cos hes only 7, my 7 yo grandson might not necessairly be visible sitting in the front seat, and also, you know when you pass someone and get a "glimpse" of the driver, maybe all this guy really saw was the red hair, not enough time when passing by to spot hair, a face, a kid or not, etc.
This is the best "tip" we have had in a long time, IMO. I hope they vet this guy (check to see if he really has a friend w/ a white truck, etc like another poster mentioned) I don't want to be so jaded that I believe every late tipster is someone who is inserting themselves into the case. This may be the one tipster we have been waiting for. At the same time I will say I am "cautiously optomistic". And I am also lighting my candle for Kyron again this morning and will burn it till I have to leave the house around 11am.

Let me say, not everybody is necessarily looking for Kyron. People are going about their daily lives and have no idea about what is going on, other than what they see in the papers or watch on the news. So, it's not uncommon for someone who may have their memory "triggered" by maybe someone just mentioning it in a conversation. This is, however the BEST tip I think they have had yet. And, what a pity it would be for them to file this under 2000 others until 6 months from now, when they find his body out there.

I wonder why KOIN didn't ensure that the "tipster's" information get to LE rather than broadcasting? I mean, I know it's their thing to break stories and stuff, but, since the man has stated that he called the tipline twice to no avail, perhaps KOIN could have used their LE connections to get tip HEARD by LE, if they themselves felt it was so important.

I wonder why KOIN didn't ensure that the "tipster's" information get to LE rather than broadcasting? I mean, I know it's their thing to break stories and stuff, but, since the man has stated that he called the tipline twice to no avail, perhaps KOIN could have used their LE connections to get tip HEARD by LE, if they themselves felt it was so important.

It's called "Ratings"

Yes - as much as I like having new info in this case, this really didn't need to be publicized just yet.

There ARE people, even local people, that are not into this case 24/7 like we are so I really believe its possible someone vaguely knew about the case and suddenly their memory was jogged...I BELIEVE!!!! Also, wasn't the truck TH and KH had a king cab (with a back seat? Maybe if Kyron wasn't seen it was cos he was in the backseat...if it wasn't a king cab maybe he wasn't seen cos hes only 7, my 7 yo grandson might not necessairly be visible sitting in the front seat, and also, you know when you pass someone and get a "glimpse" of the driver, maybe all this guy really saw was the red hair, not enough time when passing by to spot hair, a face, a kid or not, etc.
This is the best "tip" we have had in a long time, IMO. I hope they vet this guy (check to see if he really has a friend w/ a white truck, etc like another poster mentioned) I don't want to be so jaded that I believe every late tipster is someone who is inserting themselves into the case. This may be the one tipster we have been waiting for. At the same time I will say I am "cautiously optomistic". And I am also lighting my candle for Kyron again this morning and will burn it till I have to leave the house around 11am.

ITA, many people do NOT follow crime cases at all. They know someone is missing and that is it. Especially my husband.
My husband just said that if he saw that truck and woman, he would have to think about getting involved.
He reminded me about Roy Kronk being accused in the Caylee case.
I wouldcall that day, but my husband is opposite.
Also, the story just broke so how long has LE known about this?
Some work behind the scenes is probably being done since the heat is on again now!!! JMOO

This might be a stupid question, but is there anything there( Logie RD) that might be viewed as a cool electric thing?? It might be a clue if there is. :waitasec:

We have a dam near us that produces electricity for a small town, wonder if this one does?

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

Maybe it's me, but I read what Chas is saying that Terri did not come out of Logie Trail Road but from side street north of Logie Trail Road.

Perhaps NW Morgan Road, which hugs the shore of Rainbow Lake? Do we know if Rainbow Lake was searched?

The only way into NW Morgan Road is from Hwy 30 so she would have to have gotten there from Hwy 30 as well.

Thanks, coco. Looks like I had the time wrong. According to nurseratchett, it was between 9:15 and 9:45.

Since it took so long for the tipster to 'remember', even though he knew about Kyron from the beginning, and even though he watched the truck and pulled closer to look at the driver, I'm not sure how reliable he is.

If his memory is accurate though, his info seems to me to be more exculpatory than inculpatory - Terri was apparently not disguising herself, not trying to hide, she was alone in the truck (Kyron wasn't in the truck), and it would have been right after she left the school. Sounds like she may now have a defense witness.

I guess I am missing something here, the map shows this location to be NOT on SI, but on a paved road, near her own home on a day and time when she has said she was out running errands. Why would it be unusual or suspicious to be on a road near your own home? When running errands, most people go from store to store, to banks, to coffee shops, to drop off dry cleaning, stop by a friends house, etc. There is no "direct route" from one place to another. If this person called in the tip 10 days to 2 weeks ago, it was still about a month after the fact. You make a good point, that it proves she was making no effort to avoid being seen at all, which would fit with just running errands and going to the gym. BTW, could the great map maker posters maybe add the gym to the map? TIA is someone could do that!

jmo

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

Maybe it's me, but I read what Chas is saying that Terri did not come out of Logie Trail Road but from side street north of Logie Trail Road.

Perhaps NW Morgan Road, which hugs the shore of Rainbow Lake? Do we know if Rainbow Lake was searched?

The only way into NW Morgan Road is from Hwy 30 so she would have to have gotten there from Hwy 30 as well.

From what I gather, Rainbow Lake is a Reservoir and not a lake. And, if you didn't know it was back there, you wouldn't be able to find it. So, IMO I am HOPING LE searched this.

I think maybe this guy expected to hear back from LE and when he didn't he "assumed" they were not getting the tips or whatnot. I would guess, that LE kinda knows what they are looking for with the tips...and just crossed this one off.

Do you think she would have the gall to bury him on their own property? I saw a plat map and don't remember seeing a road along the back line. That was about 10 days or so ago when I saw that plat map. LOLOLOL Actually, time loses it's place at times to be able to remember when everything happened. xox

BBM

They would have looked for this during their searches of the home, I would assume. Looking for moved earth, at least. MOO.

Seems to me if LE is looking into this, then KOIN did in fact get the information to LE. It took Roy Cronk 3 or more calls to get someone out to the dump site to find Caylee. If he'd have gone to the Orlando Sentinel, I wonder if LE would have gotten there after the second call.

Or she could have driven UP the side road FROM Hwy 30, and he saw her as she was returning back DOWN to Hwy 30?

Hmmm, maybe they do know where she was from 9:15 to 9:45.

"Sources also told KGW Saturday that investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them."

www.nwcn.com/news/Sources-Someone-else-may-know-what-happened-to-Kyron-98201989.html
I want to know what she purchased on her bank card ;-)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back