GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone :please: explain to me why a multi-state, if not nationwide Amber Alert was not (or has not now been) activated?

I can't understand it?! Especially in light of these most disturbing turn of events?!

I've spent many hours since 4May "downstairs" faithfully transcribing - and the citizens have had their eyes peeled and called in tips in the area of the limited AA.

It just does NOT make sense to me!

Perhaps my emotions are getting the best of me, but dagnabbit, this has gone on far too long already!

#WHEREISCARLIE???

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA. I understand not want to "cry wolf", but knowing now what LE HAD to have known for close to a week, this should have been nationwide. Amber Alert protocols d to be changed.

"Tennessee and the contiguous states share a baseline philosophy that they will not issue an AMBER Alert, unless there's credible information that the child's in that state, which is why we've not seen an AMBER Alert in North Carolina or Virginia. At this point, we just don't have the information that they're there. We honestly don't know where this girl is," said DeVine.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...MBER-Alert-subject-and-suspect-378655711.html

They don't have info that they're NOT there, so why not just activate the AA? Nothing bad can come of push info out to other areas and it could help find her. This is so frustrating.

Hold up.

The wife said he disappeared occasionally, at times for UP TO 10 hours, not that he's gone 10 hours every day. Slow down before a mistake becomes 'fact'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:tantrum: How frustrating to LE and the family!!! I know they all want to find C ASAP!!!

Come home baby girl!!!!

I think they are most likely close to home as well, maybe within a 50-60 mile radius. This guy Simpson was a serious homebody from everything I've read. He hasn't really been anywhere or gone many places in the 30 years he's been married, according to sources close to him. It only makes sense that he would go to some secluded place that possibly only he knows about. Getting out and driving up and down the road for any distance at all is likely to wind up in a police chase, and he's bound to know that. This has been broadcast all over the radio in that general area, of which he would have also heard by now. I don't see anyway that Simpson wouldn't know he is being hunted, unless he is either dumber than a box of rocks or dead.

It's been a week now since the two of them disappeared. C is probably getting tired and wants to go home by now, but he knows that would be disastrous for him. With the motive behind this being completely unclear to just about everyone, it's hard to say what his decision will be whenever the food begins to run out or if they are spotted and recognized by a passerby. Hopefully the two of them will just show back up and proclaim they went on an impromptu camping trip.

I have my doubts that he ever intended on returning back home however.

I was cutoff from my WiFi for nearly 20 hours and I would have posted something very similar to what you stated here. But you say it with much more elegance than I can usually muster!

:grouphug:

I know folks. I know. I have lived and breathed this case right along with you. All we can do is keep sharing the alert, far and wide. With the current protocols for Alerts as they are this falls to us, the public, to get the word out and get this child home in the only way we can from a distance. AWARENESS.

SPREAD IT. far and wide.

Can I ask you all something? Selfish mod request? In anticipation of this beautiful child being found ALIVE, can we start using her initials?

If this newest report is at all true, this and the previous thread will need redacting at some point in the future if our prayers are answered.

#evenmodsgetemotional

I just had a thought. The Blue Ridge Parkway. Does that go into TN? It wouldn't be as traveled as an interstate, slower pace, touristy road. Just wondering if he could be driving on that?

How ever many hours he was gone at a time on his "disappearing acts" should help determine what radius he may be in...He would have to drive...do whatever he was doing...and get back...perhaps in less then 10 hours. I feel like LE must be fairly confident in the general area they are most likely to be in. At least I want to believe that.

Oh God I think he built a bunker, said this at the start and my feelings have not changed. I think that is where he was, digging....its not hard to do. I think this was in the planning stages since he lost custody. I hope this grrrrr...man and I use that term loosely runs out of smokes soon, I know a nicotine addict will find a way to go sneak and get smokes. Please let someone see him during that store run....PLEASE....IMHO

My opinion - he built a bunker somewhere close where he is keeping her. I don't think he is far, either. Ugh, I feel so sick to my stomach.

See if you agree with my post #272.

oh no :( WHY on earth would a victim allow other children around him!?? That is horrible if this is true!!

Because so many of us victims believe that it was "us" who were the problem and that's what made us targets...erroneously. The grooming makes it very hard to not feel like you're a part of it- especially when it happens at a young age. Molestation messes with your head. I'm a bear of a mother because of what I went through, but some can't ever get past the trauma and it really does shape your entire life. I'm so sick right now, and so sad for these people. Please don't judge them.

Oh God I think he built a bunker, said this at the start and my feelings have not changed. I think that is where he was, digging....its not hard to do. I think this was in the planning stages since he lost custody. I hope this grrrrr...man and I use that term loosely runs out of smokes soon, I know a nicotine addict will find a way to go sneak and get smokes. Please let someone see him during that store run....PLEASE....IMHO

If there is a bunker nearby...the van has to be nearby as well...it needs to be found!

I hope the TBI checks with Simpsons physician to see if there have been any kind of tests run lately that came back with a negative diagnosis, such as an inoperable tumor or pancreatic cancer. It almost seems like he decided to run off with on kind of a bizarre bucket list.

I don't know if personal medical information is available to law enforcement during the investigation of a crime or not. I would assume that it is, but I really don't know.

If they had the proper paperwork from a judge. Perhaps if the wife is on his HIPPA papers, they could go that route. But the medical practice would need some guarantee/reassurance that this would not blow back on them in terms of a federal investigation/fine. Feds can mess up your life but good. Knowing the FBI is involved may help in that regard.

To me, the fact that he "disappeared" at all, is what's relevant, regardless of how long it was. My husband will sometimes run errands, w/o telling me exactly where he's going, but I'd never use the term "disappeared" to describe his absence. That's a term that can imply either he didn't want her to know where he was, or she didn't want to know.

Yep. Ever see (or read) what the monster in "The Lovely Bones" built?...yeah.

To me, the fact that he "disappeared" at all, is what's relevant, regardless of how long it was. My husband will sometimes run errands, w/o telling me exactly where he's going, but I'd never use the term "disappeared" to describe his absence. That's a term that can imply either he didn't want her to know where he was, or she didn't want to know.

Yes- good point

Yes, I'm thinking "the article is not accurate" means just that "not accurate" - doesn't mean they haven't found the van. JMO

I think even if the van is gone, they could still process the site, look for evidence (trash) to see if they think this was "the" van.

See if you agree with my post #272.

Yes, I definitely think that if we're right and he is nearby, it is on private property and in a very remote area that no one goes to on a regular basis.

<modsnip>

There are two other missing children cases, one is a little boy and a little girl whose grandparents died in a fire but they couldn't find their bodies (2012) and the other is a baby (2011).

Source - https://tn.gov/tbi/topic/active-amber-alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member