GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jennings keeps stating his answer ending with, as of the date of this document.

Jennings keeps stating his answer ending with, as of the date of this document.

That's great. That's what the jury needs to keep in mind. As long as he's saying that then Lavit is wasting his time (I hope).

I've got to leave and get some things done. I will catch you all later!

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Jennings - 1st heard case from media. "I didn't know my life was getting ready 2 change." He headed fed probe #cntrial 2 minutes ago via txt

Lavit trying head off state from saying journal changed game by noting they had it when agreed 2 immunity offer #cntrial 8 minutes ago via txt

SA cross going well, Mr Jennings describing how investigation proceeded and how quickly. Describing a "war room" where they would meet every night and discuss what they learned then write up a list of to do for the next day. All agencies working together.

Main concern was to find these people and get them off the streets as quick as possible before they hurt anyone else. - Mr Jennings

Lavitt just sounded like a baby just now when he said this is my witness. He wants to question them but doesn't want the prosecution too. Sometimes he just sounds stupid.

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Jennings - immunity only would have blocked use of her testimony against her, not absolute bar from prosecution #cntrial 2 minutes ago via txt

Justice bigwigs in DC granted Coleman immunity based on local fed request - Jennings #cntrial 8 minutes ago via txt

Jennings - AUSA Mike Winck "had most knowledge" about probe so he was "tasked w/" handling Coleman, immunity #cntrial 9 minutes ago via txt

hey guys! I can handle the Jamie tweets, but I'm at work and can't type a play by play, sorry...I hope someone else can so Muffet and Suzi can catch up when they get back!

Break....Judge is talking to the attorneys about Lavit's cry baby moment before leaving for break!

Thank you all for the reports!

I'm still barely catching anything, in and out. :( I sure hope Jamie can give us a thorough breakdown this afternoon, because it sounds like this immunity testimony will mean a lot to the juror(s) who has us nervous with all the daphne Qs.

So far, it sounds like this man is doing a great job.

Judge is not there, I've got no sound, did they break?

I can do play by play but not the tweets.

Judge and jury still out, no sound.

Having a short break, I believe.

I've been thinking over the "immunity offer" testimony and i cant help but think this could backfire on the defense. To me what it shows is that the cops and feds felt that Vanessa was withholding info (which she clearlly was). They offered her a chance to come clean and help with the prosecution, but she declined. It makes me not want to have much sympathy for her now. The defense can point to Daphne not being prosecuted, but coleman could have avoided it to, if she had just come clean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back