Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump::bump::bump:

C'mon, Dana, we need to hear from you.

Prayers for her family and friends.

This has gone on too long. Somebody give us an update!!

:please::please:

Wish we had an insider posting here to answer some questions and....
a little update from LE or MSM would be nice. Something to keep her name out there and this thread going.

Bump.

Do we know who it was that saw her last at 10pm?...that's a little over an hour prior to her last phonecall with mom?..and IMO if accurate IMO likely indicated that the neighbor did not see Dana leave at 1130pm, but rather only assumed it was Dana leaving during hearing or seeing something that left him with this assumption..

Still would like to know exactly what it was he saw or heard?

And who it was that was the last to actually see her at 10pm?

Ok per the find Dana website it states that the neighbor THOUGHT that he heard Dana leave AROUND 1130pm..so that definitely rules out that he saw her at any point or likely even saw her car..rather he just heard her car leaving..which IMO is likely correct so IMO that does leave such a very narrow window of time for her to have been IMO somehow taken by force or manipulation within a window of about 15mins..

Do we know who it was that saw her last at 10pm?...that's a little over an hour prior to her last phonecall with mom?..and IMO if accurate IMO likely indicated that the neighbor did not see Dana leave at 1130pm, but rather only assumed it was Dana leaving during hearing or seeing something that left him with this assumption..

Still would like to know exactly what it was he saw or heard?

And who it was that was the last to actually see her at 10pm?
Those are questions that I would like answers to, also. I originally associated the person who saw her last at 10:00 with the patient who talked to her that day and said she was going to Wal-mart, but it's clear that the connection is incorrect. She spoke with the patient at work and was going to pick up her presciption directly from work, which would have been early afternoon.

So, who saw her at 10pm? Was it the neighbor who later heard her leaving at 11:30? Or, was someone at Dana's apartment that night and claimed to have left at 10pm? Possibly, was that person still at Dana's when she talked to her mom? Is the reason we haven't heard more about the 10pm witness and have not had updates on the case in more than a week that the person has become a suspect in Dana's disappearance???

I was hoping Dana would be with her family for Thanksgiving. :(

Over 5 years ago I used to live about 3 blocks from Palo Verde Dr. It wasn't the greatest or safest neighborhood. It wasn't THE WORST, but there was certainly enough crime to make me uncomfortable. Our neighbors across the street had their car and home both broken into on separate occasions. A lot of the homes around that neighborhood look really nice and pretty but the areas surrounding that neighborhood are pretty rough. And just a few blocks away. And you know the riff raff wanders into the part of the neighborhood that looks the nicest to see if there is anything of value they want. Our house was decent. Our neighbors had gorgeous homes, but I was so glad when we moved and would never live there again, not because of our neighbors, but because of the crime.

So, I once lived about 3 blocks away from Palo Verde, but I don't ever remember being on that street. We probably never had reason to go that way or if we did, I plain don't remember.

Having said that, I find wilcox boulevard and wilcox tunnel area even worse than the neighborhood we/Dana lived in. Seems like there are more drugs/crime there. Please come home, Dana, safe and sound to your family.

ETA: I had been following this case and didn't even realize I lived in the same neighborhood as her until I looked her street up on google maps and saw where it was and saw my old street right there. I was like "Whoa." Also, I don't have a whole lot of knowledge or experience with the wilcox area. I just know it has always been one of those places people talk about and warn you not to go. I do hear on the local news, too, of course, about crimes and drugs happening there often as well.

I have a question about the insulin. Do we know how often she had to take it, and what time of day/night?

One of my family members takes insulin, and only needs it once a day, at bedtime. Unless they are going away over night, never takes it with them.
TIA

I have a question about the insulin. Do we know how often she had to take it, and what time of day/night?

One of my family members takes insulin, and only needs it once a day, at bedtime. Unless they are going away over night, never takes it with them.
TIA

I have not seen anything other than she needs it.

http://familydoctor.org/familydoctor/en/diseases-conditions/diabetes/treatment/insulin-therapy.html

You and your doctor will develop a schedule that is right for you. Most people who have diabetes and take insulin need at least 2 insulin shots a day for good blood sugar control. Some people need 3 or 4 shots a day.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20179025/body-found-on-youngstown-road-police-investigating

Body found on Youngstown Road, police investigating

Posted: Nov 25, 2012 12:46 PM EST
Updated: Nov 25, 2012 1:07 PM EST

*snip*

Sgt. Wayne Jefferson says officers were called out to the 3700 block of Youngstown Road around 8:30 a.m. after a caller told 9-1-1 that they saw what looked like a person laying by the water off the road.
===
When officers arrived, they found a body in the woods. Officials have so far been unable to positively identify the deceased.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/20179025/body-found-on-youngstown-road-police-investigating

Body found on Youngstown Road, police investigating

Posted: Nov 25, 2012 12:46 PM EST
Updated: Nov 25, 2012 1:07 PM EST

*snip*

Sgt. Wayne Jefferson says officers were called out to the 3700 block of Youngstown Road around 8:30 a.m. after a caller told 9-1-1 that they saw what looked like a person laying by the water off the road.
===
When officers arrived, they found a body in the woods. Officials have so far been unable to positively identify the deceased.

Car found about halfway between this location and her home.

http://goo.gl/maps/Yydq9

Oh, NO. Praying for Dana and her family. This is not the news I wanted to hear....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chenv8
Back