Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging - Memphis #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on whether he has been drug tested? And if so, for what substances?
I don't know. That could explain why he was transferred to medical while in custody.

The trend of letting "small crimes" go, is disturbing. In this case, the perpetrator had committed a misdemeanor, with theft of credit card, and use. He could have been arrested. But with so many the DA in many jurisdictions have had a policy to not bother with charges on "petty theft". This trend has done nothing but increase crime, as there are no consequences.

In this case, we don't know if the perpetrator had anticipated being arrested for the theft, and decided if he was going to go back...he may as well do whatever he wanted before he was arrested.

I have been reviewing cases of missing women in the Memphis area. There are several...in this particular case, the spouse expected his wife home at a specific time. He asked someone to check her route. The fact that the kidnapping was realized so fast was the evidence left, a cracked cellphone, shoes, possibly blood...if the perpetrator had not left so much evidence of an obvious crime, if the victim had been single, unemployed, maybe a few days could have gone by without reporting her missing.

Anyway, I hope that the police review some of the missing women, maybe even men, in the area and see if we have a potential serial killer here.

This pic made me sad. Wow she has such an infectious smile. Justice for Liza.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but, if you view the full size pic, her feet aren't even touching the ground. It's so cute, she looks like a Disney fairy. Which is adorable, and heartbreaking. My heart just aches for her loved ones.

I have found an address for CA/H in Jackson TN. I am certain it is him because he is associated with GB that we already know he is associated with. Does anyone know what that address is about?
Considering he was in prison during the TN address 12 year time frame, I'm guess it was a temp. mailing address connected to his current housemate GB. Purely speculation, of course.

Reactions: IDK
Supposedly, unless his trip to the hospital yesterday caused it to have to be delayed. I have heard nothing about any postponement though.
Hospital? For those of this who missed that, what happened?

I would love to see video of an undercover female cop jogging at different times in the wee hours to see how many cars would circle back around looking for opportunity.
I suspect the incidence of this would be close to nil. On websleuths, there are multiple threads on women jogging who did not return home. Women who jog and return uneventfully don't get threads. In fact, EF had apparently jogged this route many times with no reported events. The odds of a single observed jogger being followed by a strange vehicle at any given time is very small. The anecdotal experience of websleuths posters is skewed since many are here because of personal experience with violent crime or the experiences of family members or friends. My personal anecdotal experience is that I have known more female joggers killed by drunk lawyers in traffic accidents (1) than women who have been assaulted while jogging (0).

I live in a high-crime county and there have been no results of women missing while jogging, and there are a lot of joggers in my neighborhood. I am not aware of any missing female joggers in surrounding counties or states. I know there is a similar case in Atlanta (population around 5 million). The perception that it is somehow now open season on female joggers is not backed by objective facts. This was a horrible crime, but in a country with over 150 million women, abducted joggers are a very small group. Women are still much more likely to be victims of people they know

In perspective, prior to the 24 hour news cycle and internet fora, the overwhelming majority of us would have never heard of this horrible crime.

Hospital? For those of this who missed that, what happened?
No idea..and it may have been a medical center and not a hospital, actually. I assume it was for nothing major, as he was in court shortly before I heard that here. I cannot find a link to it now, and since he is appearing in court right now, I have deleted that part of my previous post.

Last edited:
At age 14 this suspect raped someone, most likely another child (male), younger and smaller than him. And probably not his first sex offense. This means that the suspect most likely was also a victim of SA at a young age. Once the brain has been miswired, violence is part of sexual development, impossible to undo, and difficult to control. He then committed more violent crimes and at 16, was in long-term incarceration. Who knows what sexual violence he saw, did, and experienced while in juvenile/prison.

If the public, lawmakers, judges, etc, don't get this, we won't have the fortitude to do what is necessary to protect the public, especially females and children.
This is not an issue of mental illness, misdirected anger, rehabilitation, lack of treatment etc.
This is about sexual gratification, only satisfied by violence, murder and/or inflicting pain, injury, and terror on the victim.
The hesitancy to exert lifetime controls for all sex offenders needs to be overcome. MOO

I have been reading along, you all are amazing!
Three questions:
1) I am in the medical field and know close to nothing about the law. Can a perp try to plead guilty to avoid the DP and the DA say “nope, sorry, going to trial so you get it”?
2) Do we know if EF ran from her home or drove to a perhaps a fave running route? I’m just wondering if she lived in the area close to U of M and how much other crime happens in that specific area. I know the universities in my (big) city are surrounded by areas known for high crime, and given what we know of her finances I would be surprised if she chose to live in a high crime neighborhood
3) Anyone know the name of a specific app that some have mentioned that allows you to send an instant SOS? I’m a runner and sounds like something I should have.
RIP Eliza
The Parkland shooter pled guilty but they are going through a lengthy trial for the penalty stage right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06