Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we don’t learn what was done (physically) to her, especially in detail. IMO she deserves dignity even after her death.
IMO she was as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. A true and rare beauty.
My heart is breaking for her family.

This is such a heart wrenching development.

I hate what the abandoned house implies and what we might hear tomorrow from LE. Part of me wonders if CA knocked her out during the initial struggle/in the 4 minutes inside the car, then EF came to and he panicked. He immediately went somewhere that “comforted” him, somewhere close to his brother and known to him.

I don’t want to think about how he spent the time. My heart hurts

If they did find the body in an abandoned house, they should do a careful forensic analysis—searching for any traces of blood that might belong to other people. She may not have been his first. (And yes, I know that the body has not yet been identified.)
Along these same lines….if she is in a house / structure vs. out in the elements (woods, water, buried outside, etc), is her body more likely to be in better shape (forensically speaking)? I’m sure it’s still hot in a building, but less scavenger activity, I would think? Knowing she was a true crime podcast fan, I have to think she would do everything in her power to leave forensic evidence behind. I know I would.

His criminal history is absolutely sickening. How did they let this out of prison!!! He really escalated this time, he should never have been given the chance to. The “justice system” is an absolute joke IMO.
I agree his history started young and is sickening. But he served 20 years of a 24-25 year sentence. This is one time the justice system held up it's end in that regard.

But was he on parole? That's my question in all this.

Otto, my guess, and it's just a guess, would be the location of the body was somewhere in that wooded section that runs from the southwest to the northeast. When I first saw it on this map I thought it was railroad tracks. But a closer look reveals it to be a power line cut for high voltage electric lines.
I agree. Hopefully there is a reporter who is interested in getting the facts.

There are mixed reports right now, but no info that we know is true beyond the fact that a body was found in the area near Victor Street, a short walk from the suspect brother's house.

If you look at 1662 Victor St— that really does look abandoned. Though there may be multiple abandoned homes in the area. It’s right next to 1666, not sure how to screenshot on my phone:

Wow. When I picture an abandoned building in cases like this, I picture a huge building and still think it would be easy for someone to find the person in. But this house is very small and right next to another house. That would be an interesting choice of place…

I agree his history started young and is sickening. But he served 20 years of a 24-25 year sentence. This is one time the justice system held up it's end in that regard.

He was not on parole. He served his time and was on unconditional release. This is actually an argument for parole in my opinion - so the state can monitor inmates released for a few years to make sure they transition effectively.

no

He wasn’t on parole, as I understand it. He’d served his full sentence, minus a few years for—good behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20