Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they don't know where they went either. Family members (aside moms/dads) have been known to take kiddos. Especially if they think they are saving them from a bad situation or they aren't stable themselves.

I STILL think that there's a vehicle attached to the Amber Alert and LE just isn't putting it out there publicly in case that person sees it and runs.
On Amber Alerts, LE usually lists not just vehicles but also the identity of the person believed to have the child because it is a crime

Kidnapping a baby by anyone who is not a custodial parent/guardian is a crime. If this was a kidnapping, there would not be a lapse of two months in reporting it. I think this case might be one involving black market adoption or placement with someone out of state to prevent the other parent from gaining custody. There are several on here over the years that are too similar.

JMO

I think it depends on the petson saying it. A parent, caregiver, or close friend using distancing language is A HUGE RED FLAG. In those situations, they are attempting to minimize their guilt by placing distance between themselves and their child.

For a bf since December, who at most knew the baby for a month or so, there wouldn't be the internal need to avoid the use of her name and endearments.

I think what we are seeing here is a guy who never met Evelyn, and has a negative view on having babies/children. He probably openly (and vehemently) doesn't want to father children, given his language in the interview.

BBM. I think it more likely is that he doesn't want to be a father to another man's child.

This is NUTS! Where is this baby girl? Is it possible that Daddy had the baby while he was on leave over Christmas and then she was given to Mommy after which Dad was deployed and is only now on leave again and because he isn’t being given his time with his daughter he has called authorities and it has been discovered that she has been missing all this time! MOO Mom has to have some answers ... when was the last time she had the baby and where does she think/know she has been since then! As I said ... this is NUTS! Somebody knows ... MOO

he has called authorities, and it has been discovered that she has been missing all this time!

with what limited information is around your explanation is the closest i came to something as well, seems there might have been some worried family members during this period of time as well

so we'll see, need way more concrete MSM verified information i hope soon

What has the mom done with this child? She has been the custodial parent while Evelyn’s dad has been deployed. In this case, we can’t help but ask where she is and make statements that the mother of this child should know where she has been the past two months and if she was indeed missing, her mother should have reported it.

She is just the cutest little thing. She looks happy and healthy, clean and well taken care of. But where is she?

If he just saw her, maybe she went to his restaurant. It does not sound like he was really a “boyfriend”, imo...more of a hook-up?

Also, wouldn’t which ever adult who last had physical custody be the one who should probably have been arrested by now...for child misplacement, if nothing else? Unless they really can’t determine who had her? But who was she with on 12/26 when last seen?

“All I’ve seen is pictures of her, I’ve never even seen the baby. I have no relationship with that child whatsoever.”

Wood added that Evelyn was supposedly staying with Perry during Christmas, at least according to what the child’s mother reportedly told him.

“They have half custody to the best of my knowledge,” Wood explained. “It’s not my business to dig further into that because we weren’t that serious for me.”

Embedded video: or see video at link
Anvato Universal Player
Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member