Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait a second (sorry I'm eating up all this space, but questions just keep piling up for me)...Tommy Boswell says, " If Evelyn doesn't come home..." . Where WAS home for this child, anyway ? Where was she SUPPOSED to be ? Was home with Grandma or with Maggie or both ? And wasn't it Maggie who told him (or someone) that this child was taken by DCS ?

I'm confused AF. None of this adds up, even with the new info. What am I missing here ?

I do, I still blame her. She should have said something. LE would have given her protection.

She likely grew up terrified that police were going to take people she loved away. I’m guessing it was a common occurrence for her.

In her interview she was shocked how nice police were. She said she would have told them earlier had she known!

Wow...it WAS Tommy who reported her missing ! Now I really need to scoop my jaw off the floor.

So it was Maggie’s dad. Tommy, who reported her missing?!? Not sure if we discussed that already.

And when he talked to his ex-wife (now arrested) and told her he was going to report about Evelyn, she told him not to or “he would regret it” :eek:

Yes, reported to CPS by Evelyn's grandfather (2nd gen); not Megan aka Maggie's grandfather (3rd gen). I keep getting confused relying upon HW's conversation, wherein he calls both Maggie and Evelyn "her" indiscriminately; and the interviewers may never have quoted him using either name.

So wait a second (sorry I'm eating up all this space, but questions just keep piling up for me)...Tommy Boswell says, " If Evelyn doesn't come home..." . Where WAS home for this child, anyway ? Where was she SUPPOSED to be ? Was home with Grandma or with Maggie or both ? And wasn't it Maggie who told him (or someone) that this child was taken by DCS ?

I'm confused AF. None of this adds up, even with the new info. What am I missing here ?
Maggie supposedly had full custody.

Oh my... my internet is so slow I cant even watch one of the videos but I have read every post and cant put my phone down.... someone please please tell me they have found this baby girl....

She likely grew up terrified that police were going to take people she loved away. I’m guessing it was a common occurrence for her.

In her interview she was shocked how nice police were. She said she would have told them earlier had she known!
You're a better person than me. I hope she doesn't get to keep her custody of Evelyn, she has already proven that she can not keep that baby safe.

We're missing lotsa and lotsa facts. We have been told next to nothing about details such as where Maggie and the baby lived and were there others in the household.

JMO

I’m actually confused about what laws MB’s breaking, if Evelyn is alive and she knows where and who has her. Since she has custody and could technically “give permission” for Evelyn to “visit” somewhere without her. Like parents that send their kids to spend months over the summer with relatives out of state, etc.
Until LE actually charges her with something stating she has X amount of time to produce Evelyn, is she actual at risk of anything legal?

I would think that she would be in jeopardy of obstruction
I’m actually confused about what laws MB’s breaking, if Evelyn is alive and she knows where and who has her. Since she has custody and could technically “give permission” for Evelyn to “visit” somewhere without her. Like parents that send their kids to spend months over the summer with relatives out of state, etc.
Until LE actually charges her with something stating she has X amount of time to produce Evelyn, is she actual at risk of anything legal?

I would think at the very least she is risking charges related to obstructing a federal investigation. That in itself can carry a 5 year sentence. I can’t imagine a judge in a custody hearing would feel warm and fuzzy toward a woman who made the FBI and media get involved because she was hiding her child.

@Bobbywoo I get what you are saying but that is easy to say from the outside... The fear is very real when you are in a dysfunctional family.

Her dad and brother have already been charged with attempted murder... and her mom has a record...
Sounds like when they find little Evelyn they need to totally remove her from this dysfunctional family.

And damn it, I'm just gonna come straight out and say it and damn the consequences...you don't "loan" drug addicts your vehicle unless they are doing a drug run for you or you owe them money. There...said it. Shoot me.

Or you are trying to “help out” a girls family who is also keeping the kid out of the way so you can ... Netflix and Chill.

Wow, MB's dad said in an the interview that his now-arrested ex-wife said he was going to regret this [trying to get to the bottom of the baby's disappearance]. Very, very fishy. Sounds like more than one person may have knowledge of what happened to Baby Evelyn. Good. More likely for someone to fess up.

If she ends up being innocent, just naive and scared, I politely disagree with you. I feel like she would need help and resources to be a better mother, maybe even supervision, like in a mother baby home... but she sounds like a product of her rough background.

We shall see what the outcome is. I’m not convinced any which way yet.

I may be biased being that my mom was from a very dysfunctional family, had me when she was 19, and made mistakes along the way that could have lost her custody of me... But she WAS a good mom doing the best she could and she loved me, and she is my best friend in the world that I would have been devastated to lose :( She did get her life together and did better as I got older.

Or you are trying to “help out” a girls family who is also keeping the kid out of the way so you can ... Netflix and Chill.

To a girl you've only dated a few times ?! And never even laid eyes on her kid, but oh sure, give the druggie Grandma my BMW to cruise around in ? For, ummm...what ? Lots of girls have Netflix. Just sayin'.

You're a better person than me. I hope she doesn't get to keep her custody of Evelyn, she has already proven that she can not keep that baby safe.

Personally, I hope she gets away from her family and that Evelyn is safe.

I hope she gets a chance to prove she can be an excellent mom with the right support and good people around her.

I just found out what Netfix and Chill meant a couple months ago, I'm very square, lol. So he lent grandma the car but never saw Evelyn in the process? Does that mean grandma's bf was watching her alone? Scary thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298