Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Wade on Twitter
Seabolt said the Wilkes County, NC tip was called in thru NC rather than thru TBI (he said it’s best if all tips come thru TBI) #EvelynBoswell
1:47 PM - 26 Feb 2020

Sarah Wade on Twitter
Seabolt says they haven’t determined why Angela Boswell (Evelyn’s grandmother) and her BF were in Wilkes County #EvelynBoswell
1:48 PM - 26 Feb 2020

Dave Faherty on Twitter
Breaking Wilkes Co- a search is a underway right now in a pond north of Wilkesboro in connection with the disappearance of 15-month old Evelyn Boswell. Firefighters from Catawba county are assisting with that search. Watch channel 9 for updates on this developing story

ERuGQoTXkAA2r4C.jpg

12:58 PM - 26 Feb 2020
Oh Noooooooooooo Again! :(

:confused: I wish I knew where the tip about the pond originated. If MB offered it up, I’d take it with a grain of salt. If one of the other players mentioned it, I might give it a bit more weight. If it was via evidence found on GPS or phone pings, that’s different story altogether.

Edited: I see upthread it was stated that the tip was called into NC. That doesn’t sound like MB, AB or AB’s boyfriend talked.

UGH!!!!!!! A lead has led them there for sure.

I would have personally driven to Tennessee and took that sweet angel off her hands if she was not wanted!!!!

Amen. You and me and most of the rest of us reading here, I'm sure....sniff....
I'm so sad....just so so sad :-(

Poor little precious innocent. How could anyone hurt that dear vulnerable little soul....and especially if it is someone she loves, trusts, depends on....

I know, we'll Never Ever understand :-(

You gotta love how this officer calls a liar a liar...;)

Yes, I sincerely appreciate how open he/the SCSO has been regarding this case. They are quick to correct misinformation/rumors and are more than comfortable sharing that mom has lied to them... a lot. You don't always see that in cases here with LE; often times many/most questions are given a "cant comment because it's an open investigation" type of response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026