Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he said MB never brought the baby around, and that he would ask her about Evelyn and every time she would say, 'oh, I'll bring her by on Sunday, or 'I'm going to bring her to visit on Friday," etc and then she never did. She just kept saying Evelyn was with her father. Jmo

FWIW, there are conversations between MB and friends that can be found elsewhere on the internets where she tells them exactly the same thing.

(I will self report this post in case it's out of bounds)

Maybe he has lawyered up or maybe he is scared of being booked for false reports......IMO, Most likely lawyer though, I'm sure he has read enough SM.

He’s just too darn busy at the chicken shack to be involved.

His attempts to distance himself from MB are pitiful, and the entire truth will eventually come out.

Seriously!!! MB grandpa did not think them showing up everyday to visit his daughter and not having the baby was fishy??? He did not once think to ask where the baby was or was this question not asked when he was interviewed?

MB's grandpa (or his wife/MB's grandma) DID ask about where Evelyn was and expressed wanting to see her and MB apparently stuck to the "Evelyn is with her dad" story and that she would be picking her up on (insert date) and he said that the date kept changing. He also mentioned having only seen Evelyn about 2 times prior to all of this.

Audio interview:
David Jones interview

Clip from MSM Report
Asked about his own contact with Evelyn, Jones said, he and his wife only saw the baby twice since she was born.

His wife kept asking Megan to bring Evelyn over, “and she just never would,” he said.

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues | Local News | heraldcourier.com

Have been following closely but just got around to watching the clip with TB Sr. & Jr. The vibe they were putting off was definitely not as skeevy as I anticipated. I truly think they're there to get answers.

I was thinking for sure they were going to find a body in that pond, but as some others have mentioned, the timeline on that really doesn't add up.

Does anyone know about MB's regular car? If she had one, where is it now, etc. Sorry if I missed it.

I 'gave them DNA' says William McCloud on search for missing Tenn. toddler

I 'gave them DNA' says William McCloud on search for missing Tenn. toddler

McCloud said" I don't have a clue" as to where Evelyn could be. He added that he didn't know Megan that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary."

"I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA.

"I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything."

Ohhhh..... Is he not allowed to take a polygraph "because it's against policy"??

I'm sorry. I have a lot of pent up snark for this bunch at this point.

she also needs a willing bondsman right?

in one of the articles i just read they spoke to the families bails man

and he seemed to say they posted bail many times always in cash

so its possible they can't post bail because her mother is in jail and her father probably isn't willing to help her unless she reveals where the baby is

And I do understand all that, but I just don't understand why there was no more questioning after the fact she didn't do what she said after several times (like, bringing her by Sunday or Friday or whatever). MOO, It isn't just about him, look at MB dad saying he hasn't seen her since Thanksgiving..... why wasn't he already asking and trying to find out what was going on? That's why I said I need to try and wrap my head around the family dynamics because those excuses or whatever would never fly here. We don't have a big tight knit family or anything, but the ones who are within our circle are looked after, always.
Yeah, I don't know what the family dynamics are, but it sounds like Evelyn's great grandfather does not think much of MB. He insisted that whatever happened to the baby, she is the source. Jmo

Have been following closely but just got around to watching the clip with TB Sr. & Jr. The vibe they were putting off was definitely not as skeevy as I anticipated. I truly think they're there to get answers.

I was thinking for sure they were going to find a body in that pond, but as some others have mentioned, the timeline on that really doesn't add up.

Does anyone know about MB's regular car? If she had one, where is it now, etc. Sorry if I missed it.

she also needs a willing bondsman right?

Got to have someone that can vouch for her (and put up collateral if necessary) and a bond company that is willing to take on the risk. I don't think there's a bond company on the planet right now that would sign on to bonding her out. In this community - even in an industry such as that where you aren't dealing with the best of society - there would be a hell of a backlash against them. And I doubt the Sheriff's office is interested in devoting more resources to her and keeping her safe out in the community.

Let’s not forget that he’s a bad dude. He’s been arrested a dozen times, which some might say makes him a career criminal. He lied point-blank in that media interview. Just because his parents bought him a lawyer doesn’t mean he’s innocent in all this. His brother is still in prison, I believe, which means his parents must be extra motivated to protect him and keep him out of jail.
The ex-boyfriend has been arrested a dozen times? I must have missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers