Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely haven’t extended that same courtesy to TB and his wife even though they were never listed as POI.
MOO

Well, I haven't seen anyone here asking how much money TB makes, or whether or not he's financially supporting his kids, or whether or not he's the biological father of his children , or anything else that isn't already public record. Or posting TB's private pictures...taken from someone else's FB page no less.

That said, my post was a random comment on the statement the Perry Family just released. If anyone wants to get their panties in a bunch over it...oh well.

Well, I haven't seen anyone here asking how much money TB makes, or whether or not he's financially supporting his kids, or whether or not he's the biological father of his children , or anything else that isn't already public record. Or posting TB's private pictures...taken from someone else's FB page no less.

That said, my post was a random comment on the statement the Perry Family just released. If anyone wants to get their panties in a bunch over it...oh well.
I agree. You just gave a friendly reminder. Whatever happened to folks just scrolling by if they don't agree with a post. And if the rules are being broken, then by all means report the post. Unless it's the person who reported "good Lord" last night. That was just flat out ridiculous.

No panties in a bunch here ;) just expressing my opinion which I believe to be true. We haven’t given the same respect to all parties involved.

There has been plenty of talk about how much TB makes, where we works, what kind of business he owns, his history, what kind of father he was and what kind of roll he played in his children’s lives. All of which are not public record and not suppose to be sleuthed or posted

No panties in a bunch here ;) just expressing my opinion which I believe to be true. We haven’t given the same respect to all parties involved.

There has been plenty of talk about how much TB makes, where we works, what kind of business he owns, his history, what kind of father he was and what kind of roll he played in his children’s lives. All of which are not public record and not suppose to be sleuthed or posted
TB's business and criminal history was published in MSM. That is why it is allowed to be discussed here. MOO

TB's business and criminal history was published in MSM. That is why it is allowed to be discussed here. MOO

Thanks for the reminder it was! I don’t believe the rest was though. Totally could be wrong lol. I agree with respecting the families and that’s a big reason I love websleuths. Opinions don’t always line up and that’s ok too. No need to bring our undergarments into the mix haha :)

What a weird thing to say? Maybe it’s just me but that seems like a strange statement from her lawyer.

I think he assumes she said something that lead them to the baby. It’s possible LE started asking her tricky things like “Theoretically, if the person who had Evelyn was going to hide her, where do you think they’d do it?” And she said the shed or an outbuilding or something. Maybe under questioning she finally let up and admitted there may have been an accident.

I can’t believe she was interrogated for 20 hours without a lawyer. I am sure her lawyer is actually watching for anything that could be construed as a Miranda violation. Like if she says maybe she should talk to a lawyer but they keep going instead of stopping.

I doubt anything like that happened, these guys seem very professional, but as an appointed defense lawyer these are the things you’d look for to protect your clients rights.

I believe speculating on certain aspects/details is permitted as long as it is simply an opinion, correct? Perhaps I missed it but I haven't seen any posts on this thread which deviated from that. Well, except for a few from that poster who referred to HW as the "chicken shack guy" and to MB as "Mags" but I don't think they are here anymore. The core group has practiced respect for TOS... IMO.

As to the Texas trip...(and not to drag EP up again but it fits the timeline in my mind) IMO that is where the pictures of EB with EP have come from. They look like they are in a hotel and EB would have been around that age in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ