Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
iv kinda just held back on this case the past few weeks because there really isn't a lot of news going on

the only thing iv seen that is well interesting is the foster care thing said by the family member ( was it angela?)

that was quite hmm

exactly what i thought, it had nothing to do with her getting close to the shed, it was just being on someone's property uninvited, i wouldn't be happy either if i came home and saw someone snooping around

Shes lucky she didn't get beat within an inch of her life, she fared better in that regards than the last person that was on that property uninvited by the property owner IMO.....

Shes lucky she didn't get beat within an inch of her life, she fared better in that regards than the last person that was on that property uninvited by the property owner IMO.....

are you talking about the guy angela hooked up with? yeah well i mean.. im not going to judge him on that at all

when your wife is screwing around in your home ( and not the first time) and you catch them, results may be upsetting

I agree with no sympathy.
But empathy is just who I am, like breathing it just is.
Sometimes expressing empathy leads to awkward responses.
It does tend to lead to good conversations with the open mined, though.
I do not excuse MB, I just see her a little different. Believe me, when I say, I want her punished to the fullest extent.

Thank you for listening.

i agree with you wholeheartedly, MB needs to face the consequences of her actions but i see her as someone who has had very little stability or direction in her life, her mother is a train wreck and she has never had someone she could rely in or count on 100%.
if no one shows her and all the others falling through the cracks better then this cycle will never change...

Much information in this video. But I want to make a couple of comments before I forget on MB's statements at the beginning.

"I just want her back, that's all I want. I've been so long without her I know and I know a lot of you are like (garbled) cuz my mom threatened me and I just want her back. That's all I can think about, I just want her back, that's all I can think about, I just want her back."

I don't doubt that MB is grieving for the loss of Evelyn and I believe she really does "just want her back." However, that in no way mitigates that MB was responsible for Evelyn's death.

It's not unusual for a caregiver to express remorse even when they are the one who caused the death of their child. That MB included that her mom "threatened" her says to me that she's looking for someone else to blame.

IMO if MB is truly remorseful then she would tell LE what she did and so far that isn't happening so I can only conclude that she's not yet ready to take any responsibility for her actions.

IMO no matter how terrible MB's upbringing was *nothing* excuses her. Her upbringing will be a matter for mitigation during sentencing. I have known children from horrible dysfunctional families and none of them took the life of an innocent child. It takes an extreme personality to do so IMO.

I just left a message on the phone of Ted Hall, the managing editor of WVLT. I inquired about the source of the information, "shallow grave," versus, "out building."
If he responds, I will share what he says.
RIP, angel Evelyn.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads