Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you're saying but the difference here is we have a court order that sealed the autopsy report. Until Evelyn's cause of death is no longer under seal, investigators can't talk about it and we won't be learning anything more.

hopefully depending on the charges and who is charged in relation to Evelyn's death could possibly paint a picture of what happened

at least i hope it does otherwise like you said we could be waiting a very long time to find out anything else unless the local papers go to court and try to get the release of the autopsy or the affidavit like they did with Gannon

I do not know how Evelyn died.
My deepest wish (after reading about this sweet baby) is that Evelyn either died of SIDS ( where there was no ill intent on the part of Megan)
OR dehydration ( with several possible explanations.)
Back in the early 1980's my insurance agent sobbed at my dining room table because he lost a baby boy to dehydration.....high fever, severe diarrhea, vomiting......and they failed their son with inadequate intake of fluids.
His loss was in the early 1950's.
I know Megan and her family failed to report Evelyn missing. PERIOD. Someone did not call for help when Evelyn passed away ( however that happened.) 911 called or a run to the ER....something should have been done in a timely manner. Evelyn was robbed of her life (somehow) and robbed of being treated with human dignity.
I just hope her death wasn't caused by something more sinister than what I described above.
RIP sweet baby Evelyn.
MOO

So I kinda checked out for a while since it looked like Coronavirus 19 crisis was going to cause justifiable development in this case. I have tried to catch up on thread. I am a little confused about the interest in Larry Chad Fields if any other than his arrest for burglary along with AB of her fathers home. I was unsure if any information about him has him connected with EB’s death. I’m just asking for clarification if anything I may have missed. Thanks

So I kinda checked out for a while since it looked like Coronavirus 19 crisis was going to cause justifiable development in this case. I have tried to catch up on thread. I am a little confused about the interest in Larry Chad Fields if any other than his arrest for burglary along with AB of her fathers home. I was unsure if any information about him has him connected with EB’s death. I’m just asking for clarification if anything I may have missed. Thanks
IMO he's just part of ABs usual shenanigans... I don't see anyone other than MB responsible for Evelyn's death.
There hasn't been any mention of him being investigated for anything other than burglary that I have seen.

My grandson(born 4 months before Evelyn) had RSV in November. He was hospitalized for 5 days. Had proper care NOT been given, we could have lost him. Poor Evelyn, I believe, simply needed proper care.
IMO

Glad your grandson recovered. RSV is dangerous.
Little Evelyn didn't get proper care because the person/people her care was entrusted to failed her. Self-absorption is one reason. Children giving birth to children is another. It would have worked if her mom was a caring individual who was reliable and loving but she only cared for herself.

My grandson(born 4 months before Evelyn) had RSV in November. He was hospitalized for 5 days. Had proper care NOT been given, we could have lost him. Poor Evelyn, I believe, simply needed proper care.
IMO

@Brubon, I hope your grandson is doing well now.

Sweet baby Evelyn deserved to be loved and cared for. I hope somehow she can feel the love and care we all feel for her and how much we hoped she would be found safe and sound.

With you all I've been following this case since the beginning and now wait with you for justice for this precious baby.

Jo in Calif said:
Nothing new, nothing on GJ.

As of April 27, it has been 45 days since Megan Boswell was arrested and charged with false reporting. She is still in the Sullivan County Jail as she awaits a preliminary hearing scheduled for May 8.

but... the court site has:

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Megan Boswell Defendant Arraignment 05/08/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

and Thanks! for the update! :)

but... the court site has:

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Megan Boswell Defendant Arraignment 05/08/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

and Thanks! for the update! :)
Let's hope and pray that MB will actually have to account and start telling the truth of what happened to baby Evelyn!

I figure the Grand Jury will come back with a True Bill - and she'll get arraigned on ALL charges (murder included) on 5/8.... At least I'm hoping to start to get JUSTICE for Evelyn!

I figure the Grand Jury will come back with a True Bill - and she'll get arraigned on ALL charges (murder included) on 5/8.... At least I'm hoping to start to get JUSTICE for Evelyn!
Thanks for the reminder! I was starting to get discouraged that there haven’t been additional charges. I forgot about the Gand Jury. Justice is coming Evelyn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ