TN - Five killed in shootings at 2 US military centers, Chattanooga, 16 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tex Watson got salvation after his killing spree. Or so he says. He is a born again Christian. Frankly, I don't like any of the Abrahamic religions. I have my reasons. It is just horrible that the Marines lost their lives but I am not about to broad brush all Muslims as extremists or all Christians as witch burners or all Mormons as carrying out Blood Atonement.

I think I will listen to John Lennon. He had his faults but I like his song "Imagine".

[video=youtube;T2hvkPyiAFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2hvkPyiAFE[/video]

We really should be careful here and try not to draw conclusion. This just happened today. We don't want this thread closed down. Wait for facts to be released. JMO

The whole forum would die out if we'd rely on official 'facts' only, stopped sleuthing &speculating. Surely its allowed.

Sent via Tapatalk

That tweet was NOT before the shootings. It was at 1:34pm local time. Shooting at 10:45am. I am disappointed that this tweet was even mentioned here.

I checked his profile (now suspended) 2 hours after shooting and under this tweet it read 'sent two hours ago'
What local time? With twitter post it reads 'sent 15 minutes ago or 2 hours' ago or 1 day ago' , means just that regardless where you live :East Coast, West Coast or Europe. No need to worry about time difference, 'hour ago' means 'hour ago' everywhere

If tweeter lives in France, time difference is at least 7 hours btw

Sent via Tapatalk

I checked his profile (now suspended) 2 hours after shooting and under this tweet it read 'sent two hours ago'
What local time? With twitter post it reads 'sent 15 minutes ago or 2 hours' ago or 1 day ago' , means just that regardless where you live :East Coast, West Coast or Europe. No need to worry about time difference, 'hour ago' means 'hour ago' everywhere

If tweeter lives in France, time difference is at least 7 hours btw

Sent via Tapatalk

And the Pentagon Reporter from Fox News, a very experienced and reliable reporter, discussed that tweet. She surely checked the proper time zones before reporting it on the national news.

One of 4 Marines killed identified. He is Sgt Thomas Sullivan

[video=twitter;621986231899914240]https://twitter.com/rConflictNews/status/621986231899914240[/video]

Rest in peace [emoji631]

Sent via Tapatalk

RIP Sgt Thomas Sullivan ~

CNN just reported that Sgt Thomas Sullivan was a Marine recruiter in the past.

There is something drastically wrong in this country when our trained military men and women aren't allowed to defend themselves on their own bases. Has this country gone nuts? Where is the outrage that our armed forces are actually the unarmed forces no longer guaranteed their Second Amendment rights. We can not let this stand. Enough is enough. I don't want to see another defenseless American soldier shot dead. Arm our military men on bases now!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is..
Why is it ok to have armed guards etc etc at the White House but not for our military?

I am anti gun. Very anti, but doesn't the military use weapons? It's not as if they are shopping at Walmart. So.why no.weapons? They are not a threat to citizens on their grounds.

This shooting of military is new though isn't it?

Is it the second incident although the one at Fort Hood was internal rather than external.

I am anti gun. Very anti, but doesn't the military use weapons? It's not as if they are shopping at Walmart. So.why no.weapons? They are not a threat to citizens on their grounds.

Is it the second incident although the one at Fort Hood was internal rather than external.

human, jihad is worldwide. The military has been targeted in Great Britain and many other nations. This was not the second shooting involving jihadists and US military personnel or bases<see link below>. Private citizens are also targeted. No one is immune from being targeted. We have been at war with Islamic jihadists since the 1980s.
The answer to your question, why no weapons can be found in the following article;

EDITORIAL: End Clinton-era military base gun ban
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/11/end-clinton-era-military-base-gun-ban/

A history of attacks against U.S. military installations
By Peter Bergen, CNN National Security An
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/16/opinions/bergen-chattanooga-shooting/

It's odd that you call it a 'Clinton era military base gun ban', when you yourself linked an article above that states that the military directive (not an executive order) came from the Bush era. (Either way, it was neither Bush nor Clinton who was responsible for the decision -- it came from the Department of Defense during Bush's tenure.)

http://snopes.com/Politics/clintons/baseguns.asp

It's a different world today. ISIS is here. DHS is a joke, our FBI, and our Intellegence Agency...IMO

WAKE UP AMERICA. God help us. God help our children.

JMO, any extremism in religion is bad. Think of the crusades, Spanish Inquisition, Salem witch hunts, & Westboro Baptist Church. I just don't understand why we all can't learn to live together.

It's a different world today. ISIS is here. DHS is a joke, our FBI, and our Intellegence Agency...IMO

WAKE UP AMERICA. God help us. God help our children.

Agree. Our administration, governors, LE, etc. all the way up to the president and especially our president needs to get over all the political correctness BS.

Its time to call things as they are and do what is needed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with identifying the enemy. And when the next "Joe Murderer" kills someone, identify them by name and description of who they are as soon as it is known.

There was someone on the news that made a good point. They said when the mafia was huge many years ago then the FBI put people in place to get inside their organization. It is the right thing to do.

So whereever the enemy is where FBI needs to go. If that means FBI spies need to start having plants in the Mosques then so be it.
If that means the FBI needs to infiltrate other places, then so be it.

You cannot identify and catch this type of enemy without going to wherever they are.

People are now being killed and are now dying because of the politically correct policies. Which is sheer stupidity and victims will begin to file lawsuits and win large amounts of money because our officials are not doing all they can.

Its time to start making common sense decisions to prevent murders. It has nothing to do with profiling or anything else. It is just common sense crime prevention.

Identify the enemy and infiltrate where they are learning to become extremists and stop them before the next murder.

So whereever the enemy is where FBI needs to go. If that means FBI spies need to start having plants in the Mosques then so be it.
If that means the FBI needs to infiltrate other places, then so be it.

Rest assured, they do. But if you think that they should infiltrate mosques, they should also infiltrate churches. I hope you're good with them doing both, as there are more Christian than Muslim terrorists in the USA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back