TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone could have slipped into her vehicle in the Walmart lot as well, or anywhere else she stopped for that matter. I wonder if she had the habit of locking her vehicle's doors?

(respectfully snipped)

Maybe Gail agreed to meet with MP and/or TH somewhere besides the SM home that afternoon on 4/30.

So many possibilities...

(respectfully snipped)

Maybe Gail agreed to meet with MP and/or TH somewhere besides the SM home that afternoon on 4/30.

So many possibilities...

I'm not sure either would risk Gail telling someone who she was going to meet.

If someone harmed Gail, given the complete lack of evidence found so far, seems like they would have been pretty intelligent about it.

MacGyver, again- I am so sorry for the disappearance of your friend. It is a terrible thing to have a loved one missing under any circumstances. :(
Could you possibly answer a couple of questions for me?
Does Gail have any birthmarks, scars, or tattoos- or any other disinguishing features?
TIA if you can answer this. Also, do you know if the Palmgren's vacationed in Disney World in 2010?

Hi Oriah, I talked to GP's sister and she said that she doesn't remember any kind of birthmarks or distinguishing marks of any kind (and she has no tattoos).

Also, they did not go to Disney in 2010.

Thank you so much for your help. I can't believe it's been 19 weeks today. Gail Marie we love you!!! <3

Yes, just heard Jacque Waller's hubby confessed to his father of killing her and placing her in a hole. :( So sad for her family and those beautiful kids. The hubby has joined the ranks of others like Drew Peterson in sadly representing LE and dimming their image. May her family finally have some kind of closure..at least in their day and night wondering what happened. Sending prayers their way.

Prayers for Jacque and her famly. Lord have mercy on them for what they have gone through.

I'm not sure either would risk Gail telling someone who she was going to meet.
If someone harmed Gail, given the complete lack of evidence found so far, seems like they would have been pretty intelligent about it.

I agree...

$64,000 questions now for me are..... IF she told SMPD Matt P wasn't there at the residence and she was leaving the chidren there, did she tell SMPD where she was going, and WHY she was leaving?
Matt P (supposedly) was to meet her at the residence, but according to what has been revealed, thus far, seems he wasn't there when she and the children arrived home..WHY?
Where did he spend the night Friday night and with whom? Did he hire someone to lay and wait for her to return home from Alabama? Did Matt P.or someone else close to him communicate with someone by telephone or text shortly after Gail left the residence at 12:15? Did he receive information of "mission accomplished" and it was NOW ok for him to return to the residence? IMHO since he conveniently showed up at the residence approximately 10 minutes after Gail was seen leaving the residence I'm thinking this was all well planned out and I just can't shake the feeling of this being a MFH...JMHO

IMHO.. Too too many questions need to be answered expecially since he , himself, has claimed she was paranoid and delusional in regards to thinking someone was following her, and now she is missing for over four months..No trace of her anywhere...VANISHED AND ERASED...

Seems her fears were indeed a reality and yet he hasn't done anything to help LE find out what happened to the mother of his children.... JMHO

Hi Oriah, I talked to GP's sister and she said that she doesn't remember any kind of birthmarks or distinguishing marks of any kind (and she has no tattoos).

Also, they did not go to Disney in 2010.

Thank you so much for your help. I can't believe it's been 19 weeks today. Gail Marie we love you!!! <3

Thank you so much for passing along that info, MacGyver.
The reason why I was asking about Disney is because I was trying to trace the different jeep parts- it appears the Goofy hitch cover was sold by Disney. Perhaps it was sold to the dealership.

Do you by any chance know what vehicle was turned in when the Jeep was acquired?

Thoughts and prayers for your friend, MacGyver. <<hugs>>

I agree...

$64,000 questions now for me are..... IF she told SMPD Matt P wasn't there at the residence and she was leaving the chidren there, did she tell SMPD where she was going, and WHY she was leaving?
Matt P (supposedly) was to meet her at the residence, but according to what has been revealed, thus far, seems he wasn't there when she and the children arrived home..WHY?
Where did he spend the night Friday night and with whom? Did he hire someone to lay and wait for her to return home from Alabama? Did Matt P.or someone else close to him communicate with someone by telephone or text shortly after Gail left the residence at 12:15? Did he receive information of "mission accomplished" and it was NOW ok for him to return to the residence? IMHO since he conveniently showed up at the residence approximately 10 minutes after Gail was seen leaving the residence I'm thinking this was all well planned out and I just can't shake the feeling of this being a MFH...JMHO

IMHO.. Too too many questions need to be answered expecially since he , himself, has claimed she was paranoid and delusional in regards to thinking someone was following her, and now she is missing for over four months..No trace of her anywhere...VANISHED AND ERASED...

Seems her fears were indeed a reality and yet he hasn't done anything to help LE find out what happened to the mother of his children.... JMHO

Thank you for feeling our frustration. It's good to know we're not alone.

Thank you so much for passing along that info, MacGyver.
The reason why I was asking about Disney is because I was trying to trace the different jeep parts- it appears the Goofy hitch cover was sold by Disney. Perhaps it was sold to the dealership.
Do you by any chance know what vehicle was turned in when the Jeep was acquired?

Thoughts and prayers for your friend, MacGyver. <<hugs>>

Is there a possibility the jeep cover could have been ordered online?

ETA.. I have ordered floormats with the insignia on them for my car and didn't have to go through the dealership...JMHO

This case (Michele Harris) reminds me of Gail's in a way. Michele's body was never found....and, of course, hubby never admitted, but was convicted. His actions and manner reminded me of MP's.--nonchalant. She "disappeared" on the day of 9/11. It took LE a few years and 2 trials. After his first conviction and days prior to his sentencing...a miraculous "witness" appeared with "new info" to throw his case out and have a new trial. (connections) Henry Lee testified for the prosecution.

If interested:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/harris_michele.html

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34887567#34887567"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

Is there a possibility the jeep cover could have been ordered online?

ETA.. I have ordered floormats with the insignia on them for my car and didn't have to go through the dealership...JMHO

There absolutely is.

Life is Good holds the trademark for the wheel cover, and Disney for the trailer hitch. Both distribute online and from retailers, as well as re-sellers.

My curiosity was peaked by the early statements of MP and GP disagreeing over MP needing the use of the Jeep to tow their boat to AL; and the aggressive campaign in search of the Jeep which clearly is focused on certain identifying factors such as the type of vehicle, the wheel cover, the hitch etc.

Anyone know where the electrical connector plug for the trailer might be?

Is this is what you wanted?
pg 24 bottom left hand corner- see Trailer tow group line
http://www.jeep.com/en/pdf/2010_wrangler.pdf

I am assuming the plug is at the hitch

But I foudn this on another site- ALTHOUGH it is for a Liberty model, possible same scenario for Rubicon?

'Connection point is located under the Jeep Liberty, behind the bumper on the driver's side. The 4-pole trailer connector will be stowed under the Jeep Liberty close to the trailer hitch. A mounting bracket is recommended."

Who's idea was it to buy the jeep, does anyone know and when was it purchased, before or after Gail was terminated from Novartis?

I do know quite a few pharmaceutical reps and for the most part, they drive a company car so I'm curious as to who really wanted to purchase a jeep, when it was purchased and why the choice was a jeep...JMHO

I just saw the picture of TH and I'd have to say that Gail had a lot more going on for herself than TH did in the looks department. More than likely Gail was smarter too! Not impressed.

Who's idea was it to buy the jeep, does anyone know and when was it purchased, before or after Gail was terminated from Novartis?

I do know quite a few pharmaceutical reps and for the most part, they drive a company car so I'm curious as to who really wanted to purchase a jeep, when it was purchased and why the choice was a jeep...JMHO

Just read Bring Gail Home Now face book and AD said it was Gail who picked out the jeep.

Peter Hyatt has done a statement analysis on this case. You will find it on the Bring Gail Home Now facebook page.

I listened to the Lori Roth show with Peter Hyatt but there was nothing specific to this case but one can pick up on different things as to what Peter thinks about specific actions that were used by people. He stated that if the one of the spouses lawyers up then there's reason they need to lawyer up. He also says the guilty party will blame the victim for things and belittle them in the eyes of the public. All these things MP is guilty of doing. Listen to the show, there's alot he says that can help up make sense of what has happened here. Peter does a wonderful job.

Is this is what you wanted?
pg 24 bottom left hand corner- see Trailer tow group line
http://www.jeep.com/en/pdf/2010_wrangler.pdf

I am assuming the plug is at the hitch

But I foudn this on another site- ALTHOUGH it is for a Liberty model, possible same scenario for Rubicon?

'Connection point is located under the Jeep Liberty, behind the bumper on the driver's side. The 4-pole trailer connector will be stowed under the Jeep Liberty close to the trailer hitch. A mounting bracket is recommended."

Thank you, sre. I meant the actual connection. Being entirely too familiar with towing vehicles, lol, it has me wondering what tow package is on the jeep, and if it was connected or disconnected at the time of Gail's disappearance. If the Goofy plug was in place at the time, then obviously it was disconnected. How often was it connected? Kwim?

I listened to the Lori Roth show with Peter Hyatt but there was nothing specific to this case but one can pick up on different things as to what Peter thinks about specific actions that were used by people. He stated that if the one of the spouses lawyers up then there's reason they need to lawyer up. He also says the guilty party will blame the victim for things and belittle them in the eyes of the public. All these things MP is guilty of doing. Listen to the show, there's alot he says that can help up make sense of what has happened here. Peter does a wonderful job.

I'm truly sick of all these controlling sociopathic men who are responsible for disappearing their wives and the mother of their children..And they blatantly display an attitude of..I don't care..How in the world did they ever get so disconnected to what is honorable and true? JMHO

something that has stuck in my head from the beginning. SB is quoted as saying she "ran up the hill" to talk to Gail. what hill? the part of ridgerock that SB and GP's homes are on is fairly flat, a little ways up it starts to incline out of the hole the neighborhood is in but that would mean SB was chasing the car, kwim? that wasn't the impression i got. and the palmgren driveway is flat at well fwiw. i double checked where the buttons live relative to the palmgrens and it isn't possible even w/ a very slight slant on the street for susie to go from her house to GP's "up hill"...so i'm :waitasec: about this and have for a while. i'm not sure of my point other than that maybe the assumption that SB saw GP from her house wasn't correct or her view wasn't what we've been assuming. (if she was chasing the jeep her los wouldn't have been in the front or side windows)

and another thing, people keep referring to the palmgren home as "set back" maybe i've just become accustomed to 1/2 acre+ lots being the norm since moving here but i personally wouldn't consider their home to be "set back" sure it's not right on the street like in say california, but there is a very clear los to the house from the street, there are no trees even blocking the view (which for SM isn't all that common) however the garage is side entry so only the two homes on the end of the street (or those coming from them/walking down there) would have a view actually INTO the garages. so the theory that it would be "easy" to hide and jump into the jeep only works if the person hiding was either in the house or garage or if there was a personnel door to the garage on the BACK of the house (facing the woods). jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme