TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pulling a blank here - what is the PR Bridge? :waitasec: There's the Olgiati (27), Market Street, Walnut Street (foot bridge only), and the Veterans Bridge.

Yes, there are often barges parked along the river, definitely, but I think they are usually on the north side of the river. As I have said, I used to live downtown near the river before it all went upscale (when my husband was in college at UTC).

The Olgiati is the one I was referring to, ThoughtFox. It's actually named P.R. Olgiati lol.

Yes- they are on the N side of the river- by S, I was referring to S of the bridge. Sorry for the confusion. Do you recall what terminals they are?
TIA.
There are several access points from Moccasin Bend, is that correct?

Are there any events planned for the three month anniversary of Gail's disappearance tomorrow?

I'd like to ask everyone to send out three tweets or retweets of Gail's Jeep info - one today, one tomorrow, and one on Sunday.

Here's a post on how to find tweets you can copy or retweet:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6950942&postcount=82"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 **Jeep Project**[/ame]

Holler if you need any assistance at all. I'm happy to help.

Thank you!

Are there any events planned for the three month anniversary of Gail's disappearance tomorrow?

I'd like to ask everyone to send out three tweets or retweets of Gail's Jeep info - one today, one tomorrow, and one on Sunday.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 **Jeep Project**

Thank you!

I just retweeted. Thanks for the great instructions.

Another idea - print and take 3 flyers with you if you're going out and about tomorrow. Give it to someone, tell them about Gail, and ask them to be on the lookout for her Jeep.

Make sure you print one of the flyers with a pic of her Jeep on it!

Another idea - send a link to the HCSO page with the description and picture of Gail's Jeep to three friends or relatives, and ask them to keep an eye out for Gail's Jeep:

http://www.hcsheriff.gov/

Adderall is an amphetamine. I don't know much about its use in adults, and I'm no doctor- but I do know it has several contraindictions, and one of them is a history of psychosis (?) along with a history of other mood disorders and anxiety/stress.

Do we know with any certainty that Gail was taking Adderall?

If so, I'd be curious to know who prescribed it.

(Yeah, yeah I know HIPPA.)

Perhaps one of our verified pharms/RNs/docs could weigh in on this.

ASFAIK, adderall was prescribed, according to the filing, but I don't think we know for sure what, if anything, she actually took.
I know someone with a severe mood disorder that has been on lithium and respiradone as anti-psychotics along with adderall for his ADHD. So they can be prescribed together.
Also, according to the filing it is implied that her psychiatrist prescribed them. It says she is under the care of a psychiatrist and that she has been prescribed certain drugs.

ASFAIK, adderall was prescribed, according to the filing, but I don't think we know for sure what, if anything, she actually took.
I know someone with a severe mood disorder that has been on lithium and respiradone as anti-psychotics along with adderall for his ADHD. So they can be prescribed together.
Also, according to the filing it is implied that her psychiatrist prescribed them. It says she is under the care of a psychiatrist and that she has been prescribed certain drugs.

I guess the only person who would know what- if anything- Gail actually takes- would be Gail. :waitasec:

I would think if I were a psychiatrist (or any professional bound by a confidentiality situation) I would need some serious probable cause to disclose any information about my patients- including who they are. :waitasec:

What date was this filed again?

I am so confused by this filing...

Oiy.

I guess the only person who would know what- if anything- Gail actually takes- would be Gail. :waitasec:

I would think if I were a psychiatrist (or any professional bound by a confidentiality situation) I would need some serious probable cause to disclose any information about my patients- including who they are. :waitasec:

What date was this filed again?

I am so confused by this filing...

Oiy.
Concur.

5-6 was the date on all the original filings.

Not weird at all, carolinagirl! Sorry-my bad. I should have explained better. I was referring to Hwy 27 and one particular access point.

There is access to Hwy 27 not far past Wal Mart. Is that what you need to know, Oriah? Sorry if I am confusing.

carolinagirl- wanted to bump this again (should probably copy this to the Jeep thread...)

Just south of where 27 begins to cross the PR Bridge headed toward the Riverwalk- there are frequently container barges. Is that correct? Or am I thinking of somewhere else? TIA.

You are correct.

Me too. I'd really like to see the police report from when, as the article says, Gail called 911 and accused her friends of trying to take away her kids when they just got separated in the store. I'd like to get LE's perspective on what happened there. It's another of those situations where, right now, we only have a single source - Gail's Birmingham friends, and that's through the filter of first, Matt's attorneys, and then, the reporter.

Better yet, I'd like to hear it right from Gail's friends their perspective of what happened.

I'd also like to know why LE felt it was okay to let the kids go with Gail, and if they thought she might be having a psychotic episode as Gail's friends did - i.e. what led LE to believe the kids were safe enough, and Gail was safe enough, to let them all go.

BBM Okay, yeah. Uhmm.... I don't believe this story. I would like to hear more, too. Something is not right with it. If a woman calls 911 or the Police to report that someone is trying to take her kids away from her, the Police are going to take that seriously. They're going to show up at the store or wherever to find out what is going on. This leads to reports and an official record of this actually happening. If the Police were there and Gail was "flat f#@$*d up", as these "friends" claim, I don't believe they would have done nothing. The reason I don't believe it happened, at least not that way, is because there has been no other evidence to show that it did. I mean, if there were reports that the Police were there and this happened like they said, I believe MP's attorney would have been all over that and would be releasing that to the media. It would help his client prove his story that Gail was mentally unbalanced. In other words, I believe we would have heard much more about that event. All we have heard is MP's attorney saying that these people said this happened. Sorry, I'm not buying it. The only thing that did make me wonder is why would they say this if it didn't happen? I mean can't the media access 911 calls and such? It would be easy for someone to prove that this didn't happen, so why lie? It may be that "something" happened when they were at the store, but maybe not the way they are telling it. Just my opinion. :twocents:

The Olgiati is the one I was referring to, ThoughtFox. It's actually named P.R. Olgiati lol.

Yes- they are on the N side of the river- by S, I was referring to S of the bridge. Sorry for the confusion. Do you recall what terminals they are?
TIA.
There are several access points from Moccasin Bend, is that correct?

LOL, Locals just call that the Olgiati Bridge. :crazy: I guess my confusion is that the Bridge runs north to south, while the river runs east to west - I think that's right.

In Chattanooga, you are either north of the River, which would include Signal Mt, Red Bank, North Chattanooga, and Hixson, or South of the River, which includes Downtown. I've heard it put that way all my life.

I have no idea about the terminals but I would think there would be access to the River from Moccasin Bend.

LOL, Locals just call that the Olgiati Bridge. :crazy: I guess my confusion is that the Bridge runs north to south, while the river runs east to west - I think that's right.

In Chattanooga, you are either north of the River, which would include Signal Mt, Red Bank, North Chattanooga, and Hixson, or South of the River, which includes Downtown. I've heard it put that way all my life.

I have no idea about the terminals but I would think there would be access to the River from Moccasin Bend.

When I first moved to the Chatt area many years ago and I heard them talk about that bridge on the news, I thought it was called the "Old Johnny Bridge", lol. For those not from around here, it's pronounced "ole-jottee". Imagine my surprise when I first saw the spelling, lol. :blushing:

snipped

The reason I don't believe it happened, at least not that way, is because there has been no other evidence to show that it did. I mean, if there were reports that the Police were there and this happened like they said, I believe MP's attorney would have been all over that and would be releasing that to the media. It would help his client prove his story that Gail was mentally unbalanced. In other words, I believe we would have heard much more about that event. All we have heard is MP's attorney saying that these people said this happened. Sorry, I'm not buying it. The only thing that did make me wonder is why would they say this if it didn't happen? I mean can't the media access 911 calls and such? It would be easy for someone to prove that this didn't happen, so why lie? It may be that "something" happened when they were at the store, but maybe not the way they are telling it. Just my opinion. :twocents:

Strangely enough, I was thinking about this exact thing this afternoon. Where is the record of that 911 call? If there was no call, Mr. G and/or Bryan Hoss could both just say there was a communication error or simple misunderstanding. Neither are going to be adversely affected if it turns out the 911 call didn't happen.

Still, I would imagine that both of them, being lawyers, wouldn't want to put info like that out there without something to back it up. That's what's so puzzling: If the G's and the police were first hand witnesses of Gail's behavior, why did they let Gail go with the kids?

Same with the other 911 calls involving Matt, the ones on April 22 and 29. The police would have been witnessing Gail's behavior, yet they gave her the number to a safe house and let her take the kids to Alabama without any thought. When she called them on the 30th, they didn't meet her at the house. If LE thought Gail was having some kind of mental issue, why not DO something when the person in question is asking you for help? It's absolutely baffling.

O/T Do you have any Boston Terriers? I want one

OT I believe wfgodot may be able to help you out.....On one of the threads he posts to, he mentions "Bobbles" a lot. Bobbles is a BT and appears on wfgodot's avatar.

MP reportedly monitored Gail's movements via her GPS enabled cell phone on his PC; therefore, he would have been able to track Gail's whereabouts on 4/30 after she left the SM home one would think, (provided she had the same cell phone)?

If Gail did leave AD's lap top at the SM home on 4/30, MP could not have accessed it, as far as I can tell, due to the Face Recognition software installed on it?!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't AD say in her most recent SMM interview that Gail called LE on 4/30 and asked them to let MP know the children were home? How would AD know this if she didn't talk to Gail on 4/30? Did LE give her this info? Hmmm...And why would Gail call LE and ask them to let MP know the children were home rather than telling MP herself? Did she get a RO? Did LE advise her not to have contact with MP? Did Gail get a new phone/number that she didn't want him to know about?

And most perplexing to me, why was Gail's DL and CCs in the SM home rather than with her on 4/30? Was that her way of saying, I won't need these any longer? Did she have replacements? Hmmm...(She wouldn't have risked being stopped by LE without her DL, imo.)

The cell phone. my two cents.... if I thought my phone was being tracked I would have ditched it right away, assuming I wanted to disappear. Gail didn't, at first. Maybe she did that day. But would she do that without a replacement? I wouldn't, I would be afraid I may need help of some kind later. I think the phone was ditched - but not by Gail.

The event is ongoing right now, until midnight.

I just saw that Gail has only 4 candles lit out of 30. :(

Light a candle if you wish. It's a beautiful site, and for a long time I did not click the link to check it out.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=gailp

BeanE, do you know if the site provides more candles if 30 are lit? 30 is just the number of candles I see on the screen.

The event is ongoing right now, until midnight.

I just saw that Gail has only 4 candles lit out of 30. :(

Light a candle if you wish. It's a beautiful site, and for a long time I did not click the link to check it out.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=gailp

Very nice event, asking that everyone take just 3 minutes of silence and prayer for Gail.

I'm asking that everyone send just 3 tweets or retweets of Gail's Jeep info this weekend.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 **Jeep Project**

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member