TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Hence so little coming out from LE...

Once the cover of protection or privacy was blown, then big reward, all agencies involved ...

Even if my theory is bogus, don't think it was random....

So it went from a flurry of activity I gather from how many agencies?
to complete silence on the case?

I see.

OK, I just came in as a sideline from another case I am working on that crossed into this unexpectedly. I'll check in from time to time from now on to see what has transpired. Thanks again to all your work on this sleuthers.

Does anyone know why this thread has always been titled "believed abducted"? I don't think I have seen that in other cases here, which makes it unusual on its own.

I believe it was titled that way based on the early MSM reports when it was not clear what had happened.

I'll update the thread title.

Salem

I believe it was titled that way based on the early MSM reports when it was not clear what had happened.

I'll update the thread title.

Salem

IMO it's still appropriate. Still not clear.

Oh dear. Maybe they should clear up some of those rumours ? TBI won't do it.

How can they get something so simple as Clint's age wrong at this late date...good grief...

I'm going with the "Mustn't grumble! At least it's something. Water in the desert." appproach.

Frankly, I don't care what Whitney Duncan says or tweets. I lost all respect for her. Personally, I wish Holly's family would avoid even bringing her up when discussing Holly's case.

Whitney Duncan:

"I'm not super deceptive in my normal life. I have the problem of laughing when I lie so we'll see how that turns out," the singer admits to XfinityTV.com. "But I think for a million dollars, you can lie and not feel too bad about it. And my fans and my family know me and know I'm a good person, so I don't think they'll care."

She goes on about flirting with the guys on the show...

http://www.theboot.com/2011/08/22/whitney-duncan-survivor-south-pacific/

But whatever.....

Does anyone know why Darden is considered to be the 'town' of residence when Swan Johnson Rd. is actually closer to and comes up as a suggestion on Google maps in association with Parsons, TN?

There is a Dana E. Bobo listed as a resident of Parsons, TN on Spokeo, but it refers to a female.

If Karen is a certified teacher, she is listed as Donna Karen Bobo on the State Registry. I am assuming she is one and the same.

Looks like they use Darden interchanging with Parsons. I don't understand this but the same thing happened in the Haleigh Cummings Case. They kept changing towns. I kept screaming Don't they put up signs where one city stops and another begins. The residents didn't even know what town they really lived in.....Sheesh!

Greetings. I wondered why I can find no record for a Holly Bobo age 22 having lived in Tennesee? In a nationwide search I could only find a 22 Yr old Holly Bobo living in Pataskala, Ohio. All other Holly Bobos are too old to fit.

Is it possible she is not missing and this is a scam?
There is something off with this case.

In all public records for the family I could only find Dana, Karen and Clint listed as members. Is it possible to find any public records from the census bureau or SSI records to verify what her relationship is to this family? Do you think LE would check her birth certificate as a matter of investigation?

TIA

22? I thought she was 20 when she went missing. Maybe Spokeo hadn't been updated for a couple years, and she was a minor at the time it last was, so she wasn't listed?

About the benefit, I don't know anything else other than I was told by someone who runs the FB page that they were going to do something in Darden on October 16th. This is the benefit that was canceled.

About tomorrow (the 1st) I have no idea.

I don't understand all this fund raising. The family received $2500 last month. Where is all this money going? Every month there is a major event but nothing when it comes to the media. If they want to keep this private, why do they need all this fund raising?

In the first two days, $40,000 was raised by selling tshirts and bracelets. I realize that one has to subtract the cost @ wholesale but that is a pretty big chunk of change. When asked, Karen said she was hoping to give Holly a nice vacation is Holly wanted that. I believe the amount was $25,000 that was given.

Since then I have seen fundraisers at least x1 a month. Other organizations have also opened up their arms and given them help and money. I know I am going to come off as the Grinch here, but it seems like they should have enough money to get by at this time. I am put off by this. Maybe somebody can help me understand.

Sorry whisp.. I wish I could help and give you a plausible explanation but I am sitting here with my mouth dropped open from seeing in black and white some of the numbers associated with the dollar signs.. I'm left asking the very, same, and exact question as you?? And I live 90 miles away in Memphis.. May be bright lights, big city when compared to Darden but with hubby a trainmaster for the RR many of his daily crews come from this exact area.. So I am somewhat familiar with it.. But when it comes to this case we are left WITH NOTHING BUT BIG OL' QUESTIONS???????????

And for this precious young woman Holly Bobo I am so very sorry that there is not something that all of the many ppl who care can do to find you, darling! I know reality is that Holly is no longer alive.. I will always hold out hope in my heart that she could possibly be alive and be an Elizabeth Smart, Shawn Hornbeck, Jaycee Dugard.. But my God what the reality of that horror truly means is more unbearable than death in many ways.. I'm so sorry Holly and I pray daily that those involved are in some way brought to the forefront of the light of day and shine a light leading directly to you..

With the family needing nothing but prayer, it is the very least that me and my family can do for this precious young woman.. I wish there were more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME