TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Holly had an ex BF. I suppose we are not allowed to explore him at all because he has not been named in the news. Has he been cleared? Did he move away or is he still local?

We know Holly had an ex BF. I suppose we are not allowed to explore him at all because he has not been named in the news. Has he been cleared? Did he move away or is he still local?

No one has been cleared, at least not that we are allowed to know about.

Thank you, very much Plumeria5. That video is fake. That is not even a real car.
That is one of those set cars. And of course, they are lip synching, except at the beginning. So a youtube account was made in order to upload this one fake video.

Who is the girl on the right?

It is no mystery to me why they are not inviting any national groups like Klaas Kids to get involved.

Was this story today the first time a story has come out on this in the media recently?

Thank you, very much Plumeria5. That video is fake. That is not even a real car.
That is one of those set cars. And of course, they are lip synching, except at the beginning. So a youtube account was made in order to upload this one fake video.

Who is the girl on the right?

It is no mystery to me why they are not inviting any national groups like Klaas Kids to get involved.

Was this story today the first time a story has come out on this in the media recently?

I think that the girl on the right is a friend. I have seen her in photos with Holly.

This particular team I am reading right now has HIGHLY recommended TxEquu...and also Mark Klass...

How many of you have read that report where it says Holly walked out of the house @ 7:40am down the long winding driveway to her black mustang? Was this done by a novice reporter trying to write an essay or was it accurate?

If this is true, the whole story is turned upside down again. I always thought she parked in front of the house but was derailed by the blood in the carport in back of the house. Man,,,this is getting insane..

Do we know the kind of vehicles EACH of the Bobos drive? We know of the black mustang belonging to Holly. What did Mom drive? Clint? Dana? Some families are really into cars...this may have been one of those. I wonder if they all had new cars, trucks..

The carport in back doesn't look like it holds four cars...more like two. That means two vehicles must have been in the front of the house during the night....which ones? It would be very obvious to the perp that another family member was home.

I have read that the carports in back were macam paved...meaning little rocks,pebbles, tar or cement. That sort of ground doesn't hold blood puddles well. IMO, if there was a small puddle on macam, there was a lot of blood. If Holly was fully covered, where was she wounded. A small cut would drip and if on the arm would be wiped on the pant leg if she had no bandage. The fact that there was a small puddle is ominous...imo. What was the source of this blood? What kind of wound would leave a small puddle?

How many of you have read that report where it says Holly walked out of the house @ 7:40am down the long winding driveway to her black mustang? Was this done by a novice reporter trying to write an essay or was it accurate?

If this is true, the whole story is turned upside down again. I always thought she parked in front of the house but was derailed by the blood in the carport in back of the house. Man,,,this is getting insane..

I think that people keeping going off script.
Depends on who's doing the talking at the time.

A true story will have small inconsistencies, maybe from one witness to another. What you are reading here are accounts that are embellished by each teller who is talking about an event that never happened.

When did the cousin get the "Survivor" gig?

I am beginning to think there is a segment of tv bosses who thinks the next big "reality show" is "true" crime mysteries.

OMG! Houndstooth..what an idea? You have a great mind..a reality show based on true crime mysteries.

I haven't seen the show in ten years but am recording it this season to watch Whitney. I haven't seen her yet....ETA: turned of tape and FF.. am looking at Whitney right now..

Rumor has it that she signed to go on the show in March of this year.

I'm struggling with this blood puddle. I keep thinking that is the last place she was. Did Clint really see Holly? My gut is telling me that his view of events was not from inside the house. Of course, that same gut told me Baez would never put on a defense..because he had none..

I appreciate the compliment. I prefer to think I have eyes for lies.

I need to go to bed. Goodnight all.

I think that people keeping going off script.
Depends on who's doing the talking at the time.

A true story will have small inconsistencies, maybe from one witness to another. What you are reading here are accounts that are embellished by each teller who is talking about an event that never happened.

When did the cousin get the "Survivor" gig?

I am beginning to think there is a segment of tv bosses who thinks the next big "reality show" is "true" crime mysteries.

If there are a bunch of TV executives behind this case, then wouldn't there be a lot more media coverage? Holly has received national attention, but TV bosses could have made her into a household name by now. If you're going to have a fake kidnapping that's part of a new reality show, wouldn't you want as many people as possible following along?

I think it's one thing for it to be a staged kidnapping done by the family, and another for it to be a staged kidnapping done by TV executives.

I may be mistaken, so please don't hesitate to correct me if I am wrong, but IIRC TES(Tim Miller-Texas Equisearch), Klaas Kids, as well as Team Amber(Owned/Operated by Amber Dubois' mother Carrie) that was just recently responsible for using her dogs and personally locating Michelle Le{missing nurse CA heavily followed by many here at WS}.. All of these excellent, efficient, highly qualified search teams with each owned/operated by actually parents of abducted/murdered daughters.. If I am not mistaken none of them cost a penny to families of a missing person and infact do not even need LE permission or approval to enter into a search.. Infact all that is needed, period is simply for a parent/family of the missing individual to reach out and just ask for any or all of their help/assistance in searching and locating their loved one!!

That's it!!! That is the only requirement is for the family to ask that they come and help search for their loved one.. Not a single red penny is charged, not a grain of food is asked for, nor even a sip of water is necessary for a family to provide any of these teams.. The one, single, solitary requirement is to ask.. Nothing else..

The only time I have ever even seen monetary funds discussed by these teams was IMO appropriately brought up in the Casey Anthony case with Tim Miller of TES suing to be reimbursed for his time, his team, and the resources they provided in their long and extremely extensive searching done for little Caylee.. When all along the monster mom knew full well she'd long since murdered(tho aquitted by 12 jurors in Pinellas Co)and dumped her baby daughter's remains out with literal trash!!.. As I said IMO absolutely appropriate for Tim to be fighting to reimburse the funds, as the precious and extensive time that was wasted by he and his team in/and around Orlando searching for Caylee when he could have actually have been helping other "real" missing children with parents/family begging for his and his teams assistance!! That can never be replaced, nor reclaimed!! So IMO it's the very least that should be mandatory for Casey Anthony to reimburse the monetary amount she cost this heaven sent resource that was nothing but another manipulated and used pawn in Casey's big game of her daughter's death!!(sorry rant over regarding Casey!)

But back to Holly's case and these heaven sent wonderful resources that are readily available to be used where they're needed in finding and bringing Holly home to her loved one's..
There isn't a thing required of this family(ESPECIALLY REGARDING MONETARY FUNDS)except for their reaching out to any or all of these teams all headed up by parents that have been in the very shoes and walked the very miles that the Bobo's presently walk in their search for their beloved daughter.. A simple request is all..

So, if I am correct in what I believe to be the case with these three major search teams.. Why then is there being financial benefits that are being planned and/or held for the specific raising of monetary funds for the sole purpose of paying for Search and Rescue teams to be able to come to Darden(and surrounding areas) to search for our beautiful Holly?? This is absolutely nonsensical in every sense of the word nonsensical!! When there are highly trained with excellent history of locating missing loved one's search teams that need nothing more than an invitation from the family of the missing?!?!???.. Again it is a known fact that LE permission, nor approval is necessary in the least for them to become involved in the search.. Some may even know from other cases here at WS that we follow that LE are not thrilled in the least in some situations and that is in no way a deterrent!! Their priority is the missing individual and their loved one's that are devastated with each minute their loved one is not located!!

So, again why and for what are monetary funds being raised with these continuing benefits??.. And I am not speaking of the fundraisers that are monetarily supporting the family's needs.. I am speaking of fundraisers that are being held for search teams for Holly??!? Why??*

Why?? When the only thing the family has had to do all along is simply reach out to any and all of the search teams I just listed and ask for help?? That's it!?! Nothing more than an request for their assistance to find precious Holly?!?!?

I am just at a loss for why this very relevant, realistic, and appropriate avenue has not been sought in all of this time?? Why?? It's not as if they're worried about stepping on LE/TBI toes or somehow not wanting to offend those agencies keeping sole control over the case?? That's obviously not the case when the benefits are being openly advertised as raising monetary funds for the sole purpose of hiring and paying search teams to search for Holly??!?! I'm baffled here!!

All that's needed is a simple request of any of these three kind, compassionate individuals that have all been exactly where the Bobo's are with their daughters' having been stripped and stolen from each of these parents arms.. And they've dedicated the remainder of their lives to helping FOR FREE those families that unfortunately become members of this same club of which no parent ever wants to be a member of.. And all they require is simply for the family to ask for their assistance, a request for their involvement, or an invitation to please help search for their beautiful daughter who has been stripped from her family..

I become further confused, baffled, and left scratching my head with entire boatloads of questions of to which there are no answers thus far to any of the ever growing number of questions.!!..

Hiya whisp!! In regards to your question midway upthread inquiring as to what is the actual travel time between Bobo residence and mom, Karen's place of work, elementary school..

I think where the confusion may lie is in that some may believe Karen's school to be the elementary school in Parsons.. When actually mom, Karen's school was Scotts Hill Elementary School..

Dependant upon which route is chosen to travel between the two destinations determines the amount of travel time.. The travel time is 27mins as the shortest route and is 29 mins in choosing a bit longer route..

Have posted google map<below> with the route highlighted between Bobo's residence and Karen's workplace, Scotts Hill Elementary School located in Scotts Hill, TN..

So, 27-29 mins is the amount of time it would take for Holly's mom, Karen to arrive at work from home.. And/or Karen to travel from school to the Bobo residence..

Hope that Helps;).. Routed map posted below:
1b42f637.jpg

Very Interesting! The article states "perhaps worst of all, Bobo said,are the vicious accusations against Holly's brother Clint."
"They don't know all the facts, because IF they knew the facts, they would not be pointing the finger"--What does that mean?

Obviously we do not have all the facts, because with what info we have now, I believe Clint is the key. Not directly but indirectly. I truly believe Clint knows more about what transpired that morning than we are privy to. As Karen seems to say we do not have "all" the facts.......and this is not Clint bashing. Let's face it, with the confusing statements coming from the family, how can one overlook a possible Clint connection.

Maybe "when" we get "all" the facts it will become very clear as to what transpired the day Holly disappeared. Until then, I am afraid all sorts of assumptions are going to be made. (not that we , the public, have any right to that info). Again with the "trying to be victim friendly" thing. JMO:innocent:

I didn't like the tone of that article at all. Could be my perception but it sounded very defensive a la Anthony.

There are some on the search team that claim to know the make and model of two vehicles used the day Holly disappeared...oh my!

Are the Bobos talking to the search team? Goodness!

If you are looking at info from that "Holly Bobo SAR Team" that guy is a fruit bat... He's the one that has claimed to have found all this critical evidence yet no one has ever verified any of it and LE said he was a hinderance to the real investigation.

If you are looking at info from that "Holly Bobo SAR Team" that guy is a fruit bat... He's the one that has claimed to have found all this critical evidence yet no one has ever verified any of it and LE said he was a hinderance to the real investigation.

How do we know that to be true? Maybe they did find something. I was just watching an old interview and the LE said they found evidence and not just the lunch box and blood. They found more. It also spoke of a private search team interfering with their investigation. The TBI guy did not offer up TES of Klass. So why not? I have to read everyone's opinion and what they have done with this case. There are people who know people related to this case.

I'm sorry but I don't read it like that. The LE did the same thing in the Haleigh Cummings case. Whenever outsiders came to town, they found a way to mock them, arrest them or run them out of town.

This is exactly what bothers me about these Southern tiny towns. It is like the Sheriff and Deputies have a Napoleon Complex. I haven't seen anything wrong that the SAR team has done..but I haven't read everything either. It is worth a little time to consider their position and listen to what they have to say. I would like to know the dynamics of the family for a start. Something seems off............it may not be but gives the appearance of it.

Back to the SAR team...people come from out of State to assist and search and they get treated like this? I have seen this before in other cases. These small towns do not like people snooping around. Thank Goodness not much crime happens in these locations but when it comes to abductions and finding the perp and the body, the stats don't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member