TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Whisperer. It seems to me, after reading the latest update on the fb page that they are planning on doing a recreation of the scene. I thought it was a brilliant idea. It's a heck of a lot more than what LE seems to be doing right now which seems to be nothing. No updates whatsoever about the case.

Also, the Jackson Sun is asking people to write to them with their theories. IMO, people are genuinely concerned and want to know what happened to Holly. Unfortunately, the family is not saying much and neither is LE.

If the $100,000 reward is an incentive for some to look for Holly, so be it. Find her.

Back to the Basics:

1. We have Holly reportedly leaving @ 7:40. How do we know this? The brother was asleep and the parents were gone. I think it only takes about 12-14 min. to get to the campus, so maybe the mother was assuming the time she left.

2 We have two silhouettes observed in the garage? We think he means carport. One reporter has Holly walking out front door to get to her car in the driveway. This has still not been confirmed. We don't know the location where she parked her car. We are assuming it was behind the house, but there has been no confirmation.

3 next scene..a man dressed in camo is leading holly into the woods.

4 next scene..the witness sees blood where they were kneeling and later sitting in the garage. It is a small puddle. He believes it was from the imagined turkey. I don't know when he came to the conclusion that there was no turkey. It must have been after his mot

a... did CB see the rifle the guy used
b... And why was Holly going into the woods bleeding but carrying books, purse, lunch and cellphone?
c...how do we know exactly what time Holly left the house. We don't even know if she was alone when she left.
d...where were Holly and Clint's car parked that morning?
e...Dana left @ 530am. I don't know when Karen left.

I had asked a question about the house and car locks. I was told the family didn't lock cars and didn't lock their house. There is no reason why this guy couldn't have grabbed her in the home. We just don't know. It was reported as a home invasion at the start.
______
~n/t~ were you able to match up the two vehicles with owners. I'm sure we can't mention them here but I'm curious.

Back to the Basics:

We have Holly reportedly leaving @ 7:40. How do we know this? The brother was asleep and the parents were gone. I think it only takes about 12-14 min. to get to the campus, so maybe the mother was assuming the time she left.

We have two silhouettes observed in the garage? We think he means carport. One reporter has Holly walking out front door to get to her car in the driveway. This has still not been confirmed. We don't know the location where she parked her car. We are assuming it was behind the house, but there has been no confirmation.

Next scene..a man dressed in camo is leading holly into the woods.

next scene..the witness sees blood where they were kneeling and later sitting in the garage. It is a small puddle. He believes it was from the imagined turkey. I don't know when he came to the conclusion that there was no turkey. It must have been after his mot

My question is did CB see the rifle the guy used? And why was Holly going into the woods bleeding but carrying books, purse, lunch and cellphone?

I had asked a question about the house and car locks. I was told the family didn't lock cars to their house. There is no reason why this guy couldn't have grabbed her in the home. We just don't know.

~n/t~ were you able to match up the two vehicles with owners. I'm sure we can't mention them here but I'm curious.

No we don't know much of anything and it's never been cleared up by the family as far as I know. The first reports were that it was a home invasion? Why? LE goes on to say the suspect was never inside the house. So how did they come to that conclusion? Who would've assumed it was a home invasion when we now know Clint witnessed an abduction outside the home? Also, early reports were that Karen was a witness but then that was changed? Why? Was she there when LE got there so they assumed she witnessed something? Dragged to led? Again, why was that changed? As some have said, I do not believe someone would make up the word "dragged" and then change it to casually walking with the suspect.

I don't think I've ever seen so many inconsistencies and personally, I think the answers lie from the very beginning of this case and that is why I thought recreating the scene was a brilliant idea. IMO, the story changed and evolved.

Sorry, I wasn't able to match up the two vehicles yet but will do some snooping around. FWIW he seems to know a lot and it could be from locals.

I would love to know what each of the family drives. In the Haleigh case, they had changed vehicles the first month. The father used some donations to get a decent truck.

I want to know what they were driving that day.

OH..did Dana see his daughter before he left. Since he left so early and she was studying at 4:30...he may have but never said.

Looks like Karen is steering this ship..

May have to go to photobucket and look up some old pics. I have never seen the bobos near a car but maybe I missed it..

OH..did Dana see his daughter before he left. Since he left so early and she was studying at 4:30...he may have but never said.

Looks like Karen is steering this ship..

No I don't think he ever said he saw her.

I snipped this from a post in another thread. It's good food for thought. IMO

It's one thing to take into account culture when analyzing a case, but it's just plain ignorant to impose a largely mythical stereotype and try to make the case fit into those parameters.

Are you referring to my camo wearing comment? It's not mythical stereotyping. Even some of the searchers wore camo. Some even commented that it's fashionable wear down south.

b6489_9_Tenn_Abducted_Woman.sff_custom.jpg

http://www.ncnepal.com/clues-emerge-in-tenn-abduction-no-sign-of-woman/

Whisperer, that "SAR" group you've been posting about - I haven't seen you post the name of it, or the name of their Facebook page, or the link to their Facebook page.

What "SAR" group are you talking about?

Carla, here's the article about the group you mentioned:

TBI says group hindering Holly Bobo investigation
Posted: Jun 02, 2011 9:21 AM EDT

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14826017/...holly-bobo-investigation?clienttype=printable

... going back to shock gobbling...

:seeya:

Whisperer, that "SAR" group you've been posting about - I haven't seen you post the name of it, or the name of their Facebook page, or the link to their Facebook page.

What "SAR" group are you talking about?

Carla, here's the article about the group you mentioned:

TBI says group hindering Holly Bobo investigation
Posted: Jun 02, 2011 9:21 AM EDT

http://www.wkrn.com/story/14826017/...holly-bobo-investigation?clienttype=printable

... going back to shock gobbling...

:seeya:

Yes that's the one. I think it's interesting that they allegedly gave TBI what they claim are false leads. IMO, any lead is to be followed up on. If it turns out to be false, that's not a result of bad intentions. It's up to LE to weed out the credible one versus non credible ones but even at that, you just never know. One lead can bring in the missing puzzle needed.

I'm not sure why they think it's such a bad thing. Is it because it's not where their investigation is heading? :waitasec:

I am from South Africa and have to rely on Google Maps for geographical info regarding Holly's case, but I found an article on the Internet regarding a body that was found in Cumberland River. Please remove the post if incorrect! According to Google Maps this river is about 2 hours from Darden.

Link: http://www.wsmv.com/story/15591784/body-pulled-from-cumberland-river

Please copy and paste it. I have no idea how to add a link.

One answer might be that the TBI has some reason to believe that Holly was taken by a Paramilitary/Survivalist group or person and they are using a SWAT team or similarly trained group to track rather than a SAR group.

How do we know that to be true? Maybe they did find something. I was just watching an old interview and the LE said they found evidence and not just the lunch box and blood. They found more. It also spoke of a private search team interfering with their investigation. The TBI guy did not offer up TES of Klass. So why not? I have to read everyone's opinion and what they have done with this case. There are people who know people related to this case.

I'm sorry but I don't read it like that. The LE did the same thing in the Haleigh Cummings case. Whenever outsiders came to town, they found a way to mock them, arrest them or run them out of town.

This is exactly what bothers me about these Southern tiny towns. It is like the Sheriff and Deputies have a Napoleon Complex. I haven't seen anything wrong that the SAR team has done..but I haven't read everything either. It is worth a little time to consider their position and listen to what they have to say. I would like to know the dynamics of the family for a start. Something seems off............it may not be but gives the appearance of it.

Back to the SAR team...people come from out of State to assist and search and they get treated like this? I have seen this before in other cases. These small towns do not like people snooping around. Thank Goodness not much crime happens in these locations but when it comes to abductions and finding the perp and the body, the stats don't look good.

The particular group I pointed out has been singled out by LE and also by some of the Holly Bobo Facebook groups as being hinkey. I have seen some of the guys postings on FB and it is weird. IMHO they are not a legit, professional outfit. They claim to be conducting all these secret investigations, finding all sorts of outlandish evidence, etc. But, as always YOU be the judge.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/sto...fering-With-Holly/XzBR2zv3pkmPjEKZ9VERrw.cspx

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-case-hampered-volunteer-searchers-cops-claim/story?id=13744757

Even Gather disses them... its bad when Gather disses you...

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979396703

"The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has released that Tony Calabrese and his Tactical SAR are not working with the TBI or FBI, as he had previously claimed while posting leads surrounding the Bobo disappearance. TBI officials stated This non-profit group you are referring to is not working with TBI. The founder has no first-hand knowledge of the investigation."

One answer might be that the TBI has some reason to believe that Holly was taken by a Paramilitary/Survivalist group or person and they are using a SWAT team or similarly trained group to track rather than a SAR group.

But supposedly no searches have been conducted since Easter aside from what the family is able to do themselves.

I am from South Africa and have to rely on Google Maps for geographical info regarding Holly's case, but I found an article on the Internet regarding a body that was found in Cumberland River. Please remove the post if incorrect! According to Google Maps this river is about 2 hours from Darden.

Thank you Joey. I will wait impatiently for an identification.

Yes that's the one. I think it's interesting that they allegedly gave TBI what they claim are false leads. IMO, any lead is to be followed up on. If it turns out to be false, that's not a result of bad intentions. It's up to LE to weed out the credible one versus non credible ones but even at that, you just never know. One lead can bring in the missing puzzle needed.

I'm not sure why they think it's such a bad thing. Is it because it's not where their investigation is heading? :waitasec:

BBM:
Because for LE, it is a pain in the tush- and a waste of time, energy, and resources to deal with 'fake' SAR and their 'tips'.

Off to join BeanE, and the turkeys.

Good find, Joey1987!--Especially from South Africa! Will keep checking for more info. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties