TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake on Drew being there earlier that morning. But he did get to his work at 8am. Does anyone know where he works in relation to Holly's house?

I don't know but based on Drew huntung across the county at 7:30-8:00 AM I know he most likely was not anywhere near Holly's house at 7:45 when she disappeared.

Actually, neither was Karen and she got there according to the latest time line at 8 am and IIRC, it's a 20 minute or so drive.

Checking in on this case all the time makes me feel more and more foolish as time passes...the info we have doesn't make sense, IMO, and no one is trying to clear anything up at all. Seems like we all put more thought into sometimes, than those who should be concerned about the various discrepencies, etc...talk about going in circles. JMO

Well this case does seem odd, but no way her bro could be involved. there isnt enough time. So his story stands with me. Holly cell phone records show she was talking before leaving at 7:40 or so. Mom was home by 8am so how could family be involved? IMHO i rule this option out.
Boyfriend was too far, IMHO this was a stalker abduction scenario. HB is beautiful. what is strange is the walk away into woods. Why wouldnt he take HB car and high tail it out of there? he is too brazen, too sure of himself.he must have had a car close or lived close, maybe a getaway driver?

Well this case does seem odd, but no way her bro could be involved. there isnt enough time. So his story stands with me. Holly cell phone records show she was talking before leaving at 7:40 or so. Mom was home by 8am so how could family be involved? IMHO i rule this option out.
Boyfriend was too far, IMHO this was a stalker abduction scenario. HB is beautiful. what is strange is the walk away into woods. Why wouldnt he take HB car and high tail it out of there? he is too brazen, too sure of himself.he must have had a car close or lived close, maybe a getaway driver?

I agree with all that you have stated. I think he had a car or vehicle hidden and taking her into the woods made it less obvious to neighbors who weren't able to see them in the woods but would see them on the road. jmo

I agree with all that you have stated. I think he had a car or vehicle hidden and taking her into the woods made it less obvious to neighbors who weren't able to see them in the woods but would see them on the road. jmo

It would've taken him/her less time to grab Holly and push her into a car and high tailing it in less than a minute than kneeling over in the car port, talking to her and then casually walking into the woods to a vehicle and risking getting caught.

If this was a stranger abduction, unlike what some believe that he was brazen and too sure of himself, I think he/she was pretty stupid. But then again, he/she succeeded so........

I have been reading various transcripts of interviews and articles on this abduction. I have a few questions?

I imagine if I am Holly leaving to go take a test and it is a a cool morning in April.... I would carry a jacket even if I didn't want to take time to put it on right then. Next,I would gab my cell phone,lunch bucket,makeup bag,purse or wallet stuff those in my backpack along with my text and note's. The last thing I would grab before i went out the door would be my keys and coke. I assume it is at this point ...just as she walks out the door wearing her backpack with her arm's loaded down with a jacket ...a coke in one hand and keys in the other that she is surprised by the perp.

I also wonder if it was established if the money DB had left HB for gas was still on the counter or not?

At the crime scene her coke can and her blood are found outside her car. Had
she opened her car door and at that moment been assaulted & then dropped her coke.Were her keys ever found? If the perp has injured her and is desperate to spirit her away to the logging road...why would he stall around while she locates her lunch bucket and cell most likely in her backpack. That must be a first a kidnapper who injures his victim but is thougtful enough to allow them time to locate their lunch bucket and cell to bring along. :waitasec:

:help:

I have been reading various transcripts of interviews and articles on this abduction. I have a few questions?

I imagine if I am Holly leaving to go take a test and it is a a cool morning in April.... I would carry a jacket even if I didn't want to take time to put it on right then. Next,I would gab my cell phone,lunch bucket,makeup bag,purse or wallet stuff those in my backpack along with my text and note's. The last thing I would grab before i went out the door would be my keys and coke. I assume it is at this point ...just as she walks out the door wearing her backpack with her arm's loaded down with a jacket ...a coke in one hand and keys in the other that she is surprised by the perp.

I also wonder if it was established if the money DB had left HB for gas was still on the counter or not?

At the crime scene her coke can and her blood are found outside her car. Had
she opened her car door and at that moment been assaulted & then dropped her coke.Were her keys ever found? If the perp has injured her and is desperate to spirit her away to the logging road...why would he stall around while she locates her lunch bucket and cell most likely in her backpack. That must be a first a kidnapper who injures his victim but is thougtful enough to allow them time to locate their lunch bucket and cell to bring along. :waitasec:

:help:
-----------
JMO. I posted this numerous times in prior threads. I still think that the object Clint thought he saw between the two figures in the carport, wasn't a turkey, but a backpack or duffel bag. And the perp. wanted as much of her stuff as possible put into it, to remove evidence from the scene. He probably forced her to place it into the bag.

-----------
JMO. I posted this numerous times in prior threads. I still think that the object Clint thought he saw between the two figures in the carport, wasn't a turkey, but a backpack or duffel bag. And the perp. wanted as much of her stuff as possible put into it, to remove evidence from the scene. He probably forced her to place it into the bag.

I don't recall Clint mentioning he saw anything in between the two figures. He assumed it was Drew and Holly kneeling over a turkey but he didn't see anything except the two silhouettes kneeling.

Has it been confirmed that she carried a backpack? Maybe she just carried a small wallet and tucked it and the cellphone in her jeans. Or she could have already tossed it into her car and only had her lunch box in her hands when the abductor grabbed her.

Was she studying to be a registered nurse? Or just a vocational nurse? If the latter, she would not have had to carry a lot of textbooks around. IIRC, they only used one big textbook. The course is only a year or less, (I think it used to be just 6 months here in Texas, I would have to look it up) and the last several weeks are spent doing the practical part, in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. No need for a textbook, because they do nothing but observe and take notes.

Has it been confirmed that she carried a backpack? Maybe she just carried a small wallet and tucked it and the cellphone in her jeans. Or she could have already tossed it into her car and only had her lunch box in her hands when the abductor grabbed her.

Was she studying to be a registered nurse? Or just a vocational nurse? If the latter, she would not have had to carry a lot of textbooks around. IIRC, they only used one big textbook. The course is only a year or less, (I think it used to be just 6 months here in Texas, I would have to look it up) and the last several weeks are spent doing the practical part, in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. No need for a textbook, because they do nothing but observe and take notes.

I don't think it was ever revealed what she was carrying. Only after they found the lunch bag/box is when we discovered she had one and IIRC that's when KB said she made Holly's lunch that morning.

I'll say IMO because I don't have time to weed through links right now.

But you do make a good point regarding what may have been found in the car, if anything. I wonder if she had the time to put items in her car before she was taken? What about her keys? I wonder if they were found.

I don't recall Clint mentioning he saw anything in between the two figures. He assumed it was Drew and Holly kneeling over a turkey but he didn't see anything except the two silhouettes kneeling.

I think you are right. And I stand corrected. I can't find any article that says Clint saw an object.

Seemingly, he makes a huge leap based upon the hunting/camo clothing.

I would figure that if you claim to see a turkey or any object, it would have been "a shape" you discerned between the two people.

No one in the media has clarified this with the witness.

No one in the media has clarified the difference between the garage and the carport.

No wonder she isn't found.

I think you are right. And I stand corrected. I can't find any article that says Clint saw an object.

Seemingly, he makes a huge leap based upon the hunting/camo clothing.

I would figure that if you claim to see a turkey or any object, it would have been "a shape" you discerned between the two people.

No one in the media has clarified this with the witness.

No one in the media has clarified the difference between the garage and the carport.

No wonder she isn't found.

I think Jane Velez Mitchell tried to clarify the car port/garage by asking Clint if Holly and the perp were inside or outside. Clint said outside. It was still very confusing though because Clint refers to it as a garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. Clint, it was about 7:30 in the morning. Where were you? What vantage point and what did you see?

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok, now, ok, is the garage attached to the house or is it a separate, detached garage?

C. BOBO: It`s attached to the house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It is attached to the house.

C. BOBO: Right.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

Clear as mud, eh? lol

I think Jane Velez Mitchell tried to clarify the car port/garage by asking Clint if Holly and the perp were inside or outside. Clint said outside. It was still very confusing though because Clint refers to it as a garage.

I watched that interview, several times. Why didn't JVM clear it up, then?

I watched that interview, several times. Why didn't JVM clear it up, then?

Time? There's only so much she can talk about a garage/carport. She had Dana and Karen there also so I guess she wanted to get to them before time ran out.

Wish she would have a follow up interview to clarify some of the details. Well, if not JVM someone should because the details still remain sketchy to say the least.

At the end of that segment JVM said they were going to call LE. I wonder if HLN ever did and if they got any response from them. I don't think there were any other interviews by JVM or NG after that show.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

Wait. He sees them in the garage then calls his mom, then looks back out and sees them going into the woods...?

Clear as mud, eh? lol

No chit.

Rather opaque, this whole business, yeah? Rum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC