TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Karen B told TBI that's not her daughter's purse and that's what TBI told the media.

So you are still of the belief that this is Holly's bag? Then why call off the searches? Who is calling the shots in this case? If KB was allowed to touch/examine the bag, that is not protocol. Why?

This was not just a simple media screw up. The TBI spokesperson was quoted as far as finding identifying items in the bag. She was quoted! If anyone screwed up, it would be the TBI...and why no retraction if that is the case? Just more garbage to cloud things up again..."gee, we're sorry, but mom said it isn't Holly's bag, so we're done now. No more need to search."

Do we know if they family took an Polygraph tests?

I would also like to hear the 911 calls too. Those, to my knowledge have never been released.

I just took a rare daytime nap. Somebody tell me I dreamed this whole "they found Holly's purse! - they cancelled the ground search! - that's not Holly's purse!" sequence, please. It's too depressing to wake up to.

They originally though, it was a backback but it's her purse that they found.

The picture on the previous page is a purse that was found? And, the second picture is of what? Her purse or backpack? I'm confused.

I just took a rare daytime nap. Somebody tell me I dreamed this whole "they found Holly's purse! - they cancelled the ground search! - that's not Holly's purse!" sequence, please. It's too depressing to wake up to.

nope, not dreaming

The picture on the previous page is a purse that was found? And, the second picture is of what? Her purse or backpack? I'm confused.

it's her purse, they originally thought it was her backpack, but it turned out to be her purse.

it's her purse, they originally thought it was her backpack, but it turned out to be her purse.

Purse, backpack...Isn't that good? I still don't understand. She had her purse with her that morning, right?

Purse, backpack...Isn't that good? I still don't understand. She had her purse with her that morning, right?

yes, she had her purse with her that morning.

Her mother originally said yes, this is her purse but when she actually got to see it in person she said no, it is not holly's.

I also wanted to add, on the risk of sounding a bit crazy, I believe animals have intuition. The dog bringing the purse to its owner rather then playing with it and chewing it up is something that strongly stands out to me.

I agree... my dog and my socks is a good example. He would prefer to bring them to me so I can watch him chew them. :facepalm: dang dog!

Foxfire, Was a hotel keycard found in relation to Holly's case?

Also, do you have any idea about any phone call to the Bobo home on Easter Sunday that, in essence, halted the massive volunteer searches?

I have often wondered what was on the cell phone...was the sim card in the phone....was there a pic of Holly made AFTER her abduction that has kept her parents believing that she is being kept alive....
so many questions, so few answers.....

They would not have let Karen touch the purse directly.

If you look at the stitching in the pics where I did a darker contrast, you can see the strap stitching is not the same.

Weird weird weird that a random purse would show up in the area, but I don't see Karen having any kind of agenda to fake that. So, I am going with: Karen is telling the truth.

That said, this case is just strange. But aren't they all.

ETA: Re-adding the pic to show what I'm describing.

65a1jr.jpg

I agree... my dog and my socks is a good example. He would prefer to bring them to me so I can watch him chew them. :facepalm: dang dog!

My dog is the same. Eapecially anything she finds outside, she either leaves it alone or chews and plays with it. It would be interesting to know what the LE dogs picked up based in the scent of the purse.

Could the Bobo's be being blackmailed by the person who took Holly? Just one of the many thoughts that have ran through my mind.

Also in reference to the strap stitching being different, I can see what is being questioned but to me it looks more like the straps are worn out (possibly from being in the woods for so long) rather then different stitching, moo.

If that is Hollys purse, and it has been sitting in the woods or buried for 2 years it would surely be worn out and Karen hasn't seen the purse in 2 years so it is possible it's Hollys purse but looks different/hasn't seen the purse in so long she thinks its not? I'm just thinking out loud. I really think this is Hollys purse and if it is hopefully LE is one step closer to solving this bizarre case and bringing this beautiful young woman home....

They would not have let Karen touch the purse directly.

If you look at the stitching in the pics where I did a darker contrast, you can see the strap stitching is not the same.

Weird weird weird that a random purse would show up in the area, but I don't see Karen having any kind of agenda to fake that. So, I am going with: Karen is telling the truth.

That said, this case is just strange. But aren't they all.

ETA: Re-adding the pic to show what I'm describing.

65a1jr.jpg

I think the part you have highlighted so well for us, Amanda, in the stitching of some straps is part of the purse we cannot see in the photo. You will notice that the straps where the rings are located match almost identically.
I had a similar purse once and it had several straps on it....straps that you would place over your shoulders and then straps that buckled around the side of the purse and then straps than ran vertically around the bottom of the purse. Those vertical straps were sewn right through the middle like those you can see best in the recent photo.
But if you look at the shoulder straps, they are sewn in the same way.
Am I making any sense at all? Its pretty tough to explain because I'm just a southern girl and I have to use my hands to give you the full benefit of my explanation!

Could KB be in denial? I mean what are the chances...unless some sicko planted a look a like purse to mess with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay