TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been googling about dogs digging up stuff and bringing it home and it appears they get stuff from all over the place. I would assume this area where the dogs are kept is not fenced in? Can we see fenced areas on Google?

If it was buried, I don't believe that is good. What we would have is what we have said all along: a local.

In a case close to my home, Asha Degree went missing and years later, her backpack was found, quite by chance. It was found by construction workers who were earth-moving....buried, double-bagged in black trashbags. Asha has never been located.

As for why Mom hasn't seen the purse first-hand:

In most cases it would be immediately taken for testing. It was found about two hours away from Nashville, which is where the TBI testing facilities are, and where it most likely is now. Finding Mom, informing her, letting her look at it and then taking it for testing could disrupt the chain of evidence and add other variables to what they may be able to learn from the bag scientifically. If she is needed to identify it, it will probably be done through photographs.

If Holly was nearby it seems that the dog would have found her, rather than the bag.

Will again:
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 2m
I know they are racing against the clock with more bad weather moving in. Great fast movement from the TBI #Hollybobo

TBI? Ugh.
Where's the FBI when you need them?!

As for why Mom hasn't seen the purse first-hand:

In most cases it would be immediately taken for testing. It was found about two hours away from Nashville, which is where the TBI testing facilities are, and where it most likely is now. Finding Mom, informing her, letting her look at it and then taking it for testing could disrupt the chain of evidence and add other variables to what they may be able to learn from the bag scientifically. If she is needed to identify it, it will probably be done through photographs.

I'm sure if they showed her Holly's purse she would want to hold it/touch it/ touch items inside the purse and then cross contamination would happen. So I can totally understand why they are not letting her see the purse.

Forrest Sanders ‏@WSMV_Forrest 4m

TBI officials tell us this is the first time this area's been professionally searched in Holly Bobo case. Volunteers have looked here before

Anyone know the distance between the purse and lunchbox

I just watched the video linked above and the reporter said the purse was found within a mile of Bobo's home.

Can someone refresh my memory....was the neighbor thoroughly investigated?

Forrest Sanders ‏@WSMV_Forrest 4m

TBI officials tell us this is the first time this area's been professionally searched in Holly Bobo case. Volunteers have looked here before

They are kidding me, right? It's within a mile of where she went missing and they didn't look there before? At all?

I am dumbstruck. :silenced:

I just watched the video linked above and the reporter said the purse was found within a mile of Bobo's home.

I was going to ask the same thing, Shefner.

Another thing I think we never knew. This is the heard-a-scream neighbor?

The neighbors knows Holly's family but hopefully they have been investigated.

I believe they recognized Holly's purse

They are kidding me, right? It's within a mile of where she went missing and they didn't look there before? At all?

I am dumbstruck. :silenced:

Is that not the truth! They are the saying the area had only been searched by volunteers previously....

And...um....we are supposed to entrust TBI once again?

I think if they had actual professionals searching the area, her purse would have been found a lot sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee