Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually they were not all from the same father, the other one is still alive. I wasn't sure how much I could say. I just edited this post, but if you poke around her FB you'll figure it out. Hint is to look in the about section of her FB that lists relationships. I edited this yet again so I don't get in trouble lol

Feel free to delete above post if not appropriate. I'm unsure of how to word it, but I mentioned earlier this is not the first strange case in the area. Seems this town has a lot of issues.

Well, interesting that with all his photos on his wife's page, not a peep about him missing...

As for children, she has 2 boys by the deceased husband, one by another man, and I don't know if any by Jesse or not. That's all just from her FB and that linked obituary for the deceased husband, it says 2 sons.

I know most in the firedepts, EMTs, and LEs usually know each other, respond to many of the same calls, often have social events that include each branch and their families, but daggone, do you gotta have your mates from the same pool?

Actually, he was murdered in 2001 and it wasn't solved until 2013...

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/news/local-news/tbi-13-year-old-slaying-solved
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait, but that wasn't hubby number 1, that was the relative of son #3's father. In any case, it's all twisted up. As a prior EMT I can tell you that the schedules do get intertwined, and most people don't understand the profession. When we got called out, the "hose monkeys" aka firemen, bless their hearts would respond first. Second are usually the police, third the EMTs. We all ate dinner together frequently. Son #3's daddy is an officer and brother of this guy. This is what I meant by this is so mixed up it gets me confused. Hubby #1 was also an EMT and there are comments regarding his death on a link posted further back.

The way I see it is this in terms of a time line. Hubby #1...suicide (presumed) in 2001.
Father of son #3's brother is murdered in 2001 by his wife and step son.
Has child with father of son #3. At some point they split up. No idea how long they were together or if married
Father of son #3 remarries in 2013.
She remarries sometime in 2015.
All parties work in emergency services in one form or another.
Her now husband is missing. To me this all seems bizarre, and I can't seem to gather how long she was with the father of son #3.
That's the best I can sum up, sorry...

The way I see it is this in terms of a time line. Hubby #1...suicide (presumed) in 2001.
Has child with father of son #3. At some point they split up. No idea how long they were together or if married
Her now husband is missing. To me this all seems bizarre, and I can't seem to gather how long she was with the father of son #3.
Good summary! Add the friend/ co-worker of her currently missing husband who recently died (suicide?), and it's even more confusing.

I think that she was married to #2 (father of son #3), or at least at one point she used his last name.

Yeah, it's easy to fall down the rabbit hole on this one. The misinformation combined with everything else going on prior and in the background makes it hard to sort out. There can, and often is some level of drama, because people involved in emergency services have weird schedules that make having a normal relationship hard. That, and the fact you develop a really twisted sense of humor to deal with trauma you see on a daily basis.
For example, one time we came across a guy who attempted (and committed suicide by walking in front of traffic and got impaled on a bumper). The paramedic I was with was dying laughing watching the firemen attempt CPR. He could not exit the vehicle, so I had to. There is potential to be numb to death to a certain extent, which I suppose can be dangerous also. I left the field due to low pay. Quite frankly I couldn't hang with the level of trauma I saw versus the pay grade.

Well on wife's FB her friends are now hidden which they weren't before so seems she's at least been on SM

:greetings: Perhaps someone has found websleuths. If WE don't think it adds up, you can bet LE doesn't either.

The reporting on this case is abysmal.
“Jesse Reed was reported missing one week ago after his truck went into the river near Waverly, Tennessee. His truck was found submerged 10 feet underwater just days later, but Reed is still missing.”

Also, new news in that article: the neighbor who called 911 was different from the neighbor in the previous article who said she believed ER. So, ER *was* running around trying to find a phone.

I'm so confused.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The reporting on this case is abysmal.
“Jesse Reed was reported missing one week ago after his truck went into the river near Waverly, Tennessee. His truck was found submerged 10 feet underwater just days later, but Reed is still missing.”

Also, new news in that article: the neighbor who called 911 was different from the neighbor in the previous article who said she believed ER. So, ER *was* running around trying to find a phone.

RBBM

I’m glad you brought this up; that’s what I thought at first, too.

However, I am pretty certain ER went to one house, where she was assisted by two women, Joyce Dunaway and her daughter, Tamera Patrick:

“Joyce Dunaway lives across from Jesse Reed and his wife's river home. That river property was one of two homes searched by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Friday night. The TBI also executed a search warrant at the couple's Pegram home Friday night.

Dunaway said she saw the couple leave home in the truck around 10:30 p.m. last Monday night. Just a few hours later, Dunaway said Reed's wife frantically knocked on her door at 1:30 a.m. Tuesday morning

‘She kept saying 'help me, help me',’ Dunaway said. ‘My daughter opened the door, and she came in and she just sat right down. She didn't fall. She sat, and my daughter immediately called 9-1-1.’

Dunaway said the back of Reed's wife's shirt was wet. She told Dunaway and her daughter that the truck went into the river.

‘She just kept saying 'oh my husband, my husband' and was in shock, strictly in shock,’ Dunaway said. ‘She was in a terrible shape, freezing, barefoot.’”
http://fox17.com/news/local/neighbo...11-with-wife-of-missing-nashville-firefighter

“News 4 spoke with a neighbor who said Reed’s wife Ellen Reed woke her up banging on her door around 1:30 a.m. the morning he disappeared.

‘She said that they had been riding the trails and that they went off in the river,’ Tamera Patrick said. ‘She was just screaming, ‘My husband, my husband, we’ve got to find him.’ So we called the cops immediately.’”
http://www.wsmv.com/story/37709104/...-wifes-cooperation-with-investigation-minimal

“Neighbor Joyce Dunaway said she saw the officers search the Reed's Humphreys County property on Friday night.

Dunaway also answered the door last week when Reed's wife frantically knocked on their door the morning her husband went missing. Dunaway and her daughter helped Reed's wife call 911.“
http://newschannel9.com/news/local/...-the-search-for-missing-nashville-firefighter

I hope that Jesse is found today.

What trails are in that neighborhood to be riding around in a Jeep? I can see riding trails in a four wheeler or UTV, but a Jeep? Yes, I understand it is a four wheel drive SUV, but riding trails in a Jeep in a neighborhood full of homes is not common.

What trails are in that neighborhood to be riding around in a Jeep? I can see riding trails in a four wheeler or UTV, but a Jeep? Yes, I understand it is a four wheel drive SUV, but riding trails in a Jeep in a neighborhood full of homes is not common.

Esp on a cold night

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back