TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I missed that part of the show. So it seems the reports are getting a bit more consistent that the mother and the oldest daughter have lost their lives?

He is one sick and scary monster. How absolutely frightening for those little ones if that's the case.

They didn't say that on JVM but it seems they are implying that in other articles and NMEC.

This is why my nieces are not sheltered. As soon as they were able to comprehend these types of things (Carlie Brucia's case really started it with my oldest niece) they have had it drilled into their brains what to do or at least what they can try to do if they ever find themselves in this kind of situation.

They are so young though. I just hope and pray they can get away from him. The only good news I can think of is that he has cut and dyed their hair which means his plan was to keep them -- for how long and for what? We need to find them before he doesn't need/want them any more.

All I can hope for is Alexandria, since she is older, to take a deep breath and think. Think of anything you can do to get you are your sister away from this man. Come on girls! I know you can do it! I know the love of sisters. I have two of my own. I am a middle girl, like Alexandria and I'm sending as many prayers as I can to her in hopes that she can find some way to get them away from him. :please::please::please:

Tennessee has to be the all-time worst state for a missing persons case.....

eta: when you actually click on the picture it is the 12 y/o however... just not at first glance..

according to the wtva facebook pg.. (it's linked earlier in the thread) nancy will be on the case also...

I don't want to come down too hard on the parents, but I want to know why Kyliyah (8) had a facebook account? I can understand heavily monitored accounts for Adrienne (14) and Alexandria (12) as they would be in middle school and high school, but an 8-year-old? Her pictures are not even blocked like her older sisters.

MOO

To keep in touch with family and friends back home, MOO.

In reading the oldest girl's fb page, Jodie heavily monitored what was being said. I think she seemed like a pretty responsible involved Mom in that area.

That's what is so confusing to me about letting AM take the girls for days at a time to his home in MS. She just seems like a pretty together, family oriented person. But letting him takes her kids, kinda blows me out of the water. I suppose it will make sense in time after we know more details.

On NCMEC They also have the oldest up. ??? Is it a mistake. Why is the middle child not there instead of the oldest?

Yes it's a mistake. When you click on the photo it takes you to the 12 year old. Hope they fix it soon. :(

Anyone have an HLN live streaming link they could post here? TIA

Groom's NameBride's First NameBride's Maiden NameCountyDate of MarriageFile #Request
MAYES ADAM C TERESA APIKE HARDEMAN09-01-2001 47842

BAIN GARY W PAMELA M[NOT GIVEN]HAYWOOD 01-27-1984 04330
BAIN GARY W JO A THOMPSON COFFEE0 3-07-2003 11046
http://register.shelby.tn.us/marriageSearchResultsvital.php

Gary was never married to a Teresa....at least not in TN....but Adam was.

This is just so sad. I'm sorry cant stop crying. Was so hoping it wasnt one of the children. I know any death is bad but a child just rips me up ughhh.Praying they find the other two little girls safe please let them be safe.

NCMEC has now taken down the oldest child's poster as deceased?? :( :cry: :(

I am literally sick to my stomach. We need a trained sniper to take this trash out before he harms the little ones:banghead:

To keep in touch with family and friends back home, MOO.

In reading the oldest girl's fb page, Jodie heavily monitored what was being said. I think she seemed like a pretty responsible involved Mom in that area.

That's what is so confusing to me about letting AM take the girls for days at a time to his home in MS. She just seems like a pretty together, family oriented person. But letting him takes her kids, kinda blows me out of the water. I suppose it will make sense in time after we know more details.

I can understand the older girls having accounts that were monitored, but I just don't think there is any reason for an 8-year-old to have an account. Adrienne and Alexandria did what all girls their age should have done and blocked their pictures from anyone looking at them. Kyliyah didn't even have her pictures blocked.

Like I said, I don't want to come down too hard on them... I just think that 8-years-old is very young -- way too young -- to have a facebook account. At least her pictures should have been blocked.

MOO

I am literally sick to my stomach. We need a trained sniper to take this trash out before he harms the little ones:banghead:

With all the crap we have up in Space looking down on us, you would think they'd be able to track everything. Rewind and find the SOB!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230
Back