TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So proud of MS LE and all the others. I know they must be so tired but proud.

I guess the girls saw him shoot himself on top of all the things he has already put them through. GRRRRRRRR

That's what I was thinking....those poor kids must be so confused. If they didn't know about their Mom and Sister and he was being good to them (I know, a lot of if's), to see him shoot himself....after everything else. Yes, GGRRRR! What a selfish....well, you all can probably guess what I'd like to call him.

I really hope those girls are strong. I am so grateful they are alive and they have each other and their dad.

Jason Miles ‏ @JMilesWMC
#AdamMayes in critical says sheriff. #Bain girls fine. Wildlife officers came upon them in woods near church. Mayes shot self in head

I hope he winds up alive but in chronic, debilitating pain and disability

this article came out right around the breaking news.. but if his heart condition is really this severe... he is most likely not going to recover from a GSW to the head

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/landlord-reveals-mayes'-heart-condition-rpt-20120510

The Associated Press ‏ @AP
BREAKING: Miss. authorities say fugitive accused of double-slaying, kidnapping has been killed; 2 girls are safe: http://apne.ws/KJJuzs -RAS

Praying for these two precious girls! What a shocking, sad story.

I am so glad this man has been caught.

This is really so tragic and so many lives changed forever.

And I bet before he did all of this madness the two young girls probably loved him.

I just dont understand why he did this but Im glad its over and the girls are safe now.

IMO

OMG the poor man!! At least he has the one to take home with him!

He is the bio dad, but hopefully he will not be taking her anywhere, she belongs with her daddy GB....sorry, Gary is her dad, he has been with her all her life. I feel for the bio dad, but he is her father by blood, GB is Daddy...Just putting in my :twocents:

Just got a CNN Breaking News alert about this - why aren't the stations covering this live? This guy was on the FBI Most Wanted List! I am so very thankful the girls okay. My heart just breaks for JoAnn and her daughter though - so senseless!

How did AM come to know Mrs. Bain? Or, was this a stranger abduction?

Joanne Bain's husband was once married to AM's sister. AM stayed a "friend" of Gary Bain, was actually supposed to help them move to Arizona when he killed/kidnapped the Bains.

Just got a CNN Breaking News alert about this - why aren't the stations covering this live? This guy was on the FBI Most Wanted List! I am so very thankful the girls okay. My heart just breaks for JoAnn and her daughter though - so senseless!

I can not believe some stations are playing repeats of afternoon shows and not breaking in for this! UGH!

That's what I was thinking....those poor kids must be so confused. If they didn't know about their Mom and Sister and he was being good to them (I know, a lot of if's), to see him shoot himself....after everything else. Yes, GGRRRR! What a selfish....well, you all can probably guess what I'd like to call him.

I really hope those girls are strong. I am so grateful they are alive and they have each other and their dad.

These two little girls have seen way too much tragedy and you are right, they probably loved this man and now he is gone and their mother and sister are gone now and all for what?

IMO

we can sleep tonight without wondering where a murderer is hiding!

OMG...AM keeps getting resurrected.. Will he die already...carp, wish they would get it right. Ugh

I am so happy to be WRONG. I really thought he was going to kill them first, and then himself. I thought he might have done that already. Thank Goodness. :rose:

me too, so much time has passed. I did read somebody on here say " Never assume a missing child is dead" I am sticking to that for now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt