TN TN - Karen Swift, 44, Dyersburg, 30 Oct 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy is interested in the garage. Showing photo of home.

Karen's mother on line (Carol J): spoke to her last on Fri 28th-Halloween plans; taken training for Silver Sneakers; had job lined up in Pocanus?, Arkansas-in landscaping...

Nancy: it's my understanding that she recently lost lot of weight, was exercising, wearing different clothes...

K's Mother: she filed for divorce on Oct 10th; she & girls took short vacation before he was notified of t divorce.

NG is also talking with a friend of Karen's; received text messages night Karen went missing (after 11:30pm). Text said: "call me please!". Didn't leave v/m as friend hadn't set up voice mail yet on her phone. NG is now talking about the Google search around 5:00am. Friend says Karen was always on her phone, played games on it, etc. Hasn't been told what the search was for. Friend has spoken with LE a couple of times regarding recent conversations, things going on with Karen, etc. She says Karen was excited about getting her life together, very energetic, happy. Also saying Karen & husband had problems, but common ground was to make things as smooth as possible for their children.

Ginny-close friend who rec'd text messages from Karen
She called at 11:39 PM>left no VM; then sent her text to Call her-exclamation.
Karen was always on her phone; was on internet a lot on her phone.
Police spoke to Ginny a couple of times about recent convos she had w/Karen-about t divorce; she was excited about getting life together and doing the Silver Sneakers Program.

NG: heard report clothes belonging to Karen found nearby

Reporter: confirms gray sweatshirt & jeans found nearby, but LE not confirming whether belong to Karen

NG stating Karen's 6 y/o daughter won't eat until her mother comes home.

David Lohr reporting to NG. Going over timeline of events of morning. TBI won't state how tire went flat. Stating clothing was found nearby; DNA compared, however LE won't state if clothing belongs to Karen. Friends have said Karen would've jogged home if she had car problems that close to home.

NG back to talking with Karen's friend, G, regarding husband not wanting divorce; cannot comment on personal problems such as him not liking the way she dressed, etc.

commercial

Way Too Many Women are missing/disappearing...Why is it ALWAYS...just after they have filed for Divorce...

Who is causing these women to disappear???

What happens to these women when they file for for divorce?

When will this alarming trend go AWAY??

Where are they is disappearing to??

Why is this alarming trend happening???

Are the husbands Helping to Make them DISAPPEAR?

On Nancy Grace a friend just said that The Husband Did NOT want the Divorce!!

Dear God..Please Bring Karen Swift Home to her Precious Children and Family!![/B]

Nancy again asking friend about husband not liking Karen's change in dress/clothing style (friend skirted around answering t question about husband's response to new clothing, etc)

Ginny: I can tell u he did not want t divorce. As far as personal problems they had, I cannot comment on that.

Nancy sees the son asking to find Mom. Asks where's Daddy?

Nancy again asking friend about husband not liking Karen's change in dress/clothing style (friend skirted around answering t question about husband's response to new clothing, etc)

Ginny: I can tell u he did not want t divorce. As far as personal problems they had, I cannot comment on that.

Yikes!

Nancy: even if i'm in t middle of big blowout brawl w/my husband [divorce], i'm not out on the street asking where he is [if he's gone missing]? husband's so in love with her? doesn't want divorce? where is he?

She has an older son that appears to be in college....

Where is the Father?

Is he the father of the older Kids or just the younger ones???

Why isn't he asking for her return??

Nancy is really nailing him to the wall...

They just said that he is the father of all four children..

Where is the Husband????

Pat B: clothes supposedly under some bushes>might be staged crime scene

Caller: why do u assume it's always t husband? how do we know she doesn't have a BF and ran away w/him?

Pat Brown says that the car was facing HOME...Not Away... Clothes also a concern as a staged Crime Scene!!!

NG to Caller: Why do men always believe it's a boyfriend...some tramp, ran away w/the BF?

Go Nancy! lol

NG now discussing Karen's disappearance with her legal panel. NG's concern that the husband seems "AWOL", not on TV begging for his wife's return, etc. NG also talking to Karen's friend about her jogging habits, whether she takes the car out then jogs, or jogs out the front door. She would work out at the club, or walk out the door and start running. Friend also says Karen always had her cell phone on her; would run sometimes early in the morning, with kids in school she would drop them off then go run; car was found facing opposite direction of the YMCA (where she worked out). NG is asking her producer to get the YMCA on the phone and find out what time they open.

Pat Brown now on. Car facing home bothers her; where had Karen gone. Serial Killer will grab victim and put them in SK's vehicle, or assault them at the scene of abduction; not leave clothes behind in bushes and take victim somewhere else. Clothes left there indicate a possible staged crime scene.

Caller (male) asking if Karen could've run away with a new b/f; wants to know why everyone is naming husband as a suspect. NG states no one has named him a suspect.

Guest stating the cell phone may be a key piece of the puzzle; who she was in communication with; why the urgency of the 11:30pm (approx.) "call me please!" text.

Husband Always LOOKED at first... Then He may be Ruled out....At this point in time He Has been ruled OUT....But he may be revisited...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member