Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's impressive. Barring some issue, like jaundice, concerns about latching/feeding or mom being strep-positive, I've never seen that. It's good to know they do that in other areas since it's very difficult to properly assess and educate the mother in less than 23 hours.
ETA, at any rate, you weren't doing a wellness check 2 days later.
California does a hearing check and they like them to be at least 12 hours old for it. That’s probably a lot of it right there.

Video showing location where Danielle was found.
Journalist says that police returned to the scene, took out a ladder and appeared to take down what looked like a video camera.
Danielle's mother and father have been to the police station to try to get some answers.
There's also a large police presence(over 12) in Harbortown on the Mississippi river, they don't know if it's related. It's a "sensitive" situation. As well as driving through a nearby apt complex.
TBI: Amber Alert issued for missing 2-day-old baby after mother found shot dead
please dont tell me someone threw that helpless teeny newb in a river :( couldnt they leave her at a fire station or other designated safe place even if they wore a dang disguise????

Thank you, I was trying to figure that out next, distance from scene where car and body were. Those clubs nearby the location of car and mom are interesting. Seems an out of the way place to be with a newborn. I wonder if she was meeting someone there. I am worried that the baby has come to harm, but if that were the goal I don't know why they wouldn't have done so right there when they murdered her mama. Unless the coward(s) responsible didn't have the heart to shoot or otherwise kill a baby and tossed her into a body of water as a more passive means of killing her. uggh uggh I hate this case.

BBM i mentioned this upthread, speculation only but "let me see my baby" w ulterior motives?

Maybe she was meeting someone her family wouldn't want her seeing. She wanted to show this person the baby and lied to her family about where she was going.

I praying hard this little baby is still alive

MOO

Maybe she was meeting someone her family wouldn't want her seeing. She wanted to show this person the baby and lied to her family about where she was going.

I praying hard this little baby is still alive

MOO
Except in her last FB post she mentions a certain someone so I don't think that's the case.

chomping at the bit. sitting on hands waiting for a name. That male has associates that should be looked at, particularly females he is close to, if that baby is alive she is with a female associate or family member. MO very strong O

chomping at the bit. sitting on hands waiting for a name. That male has associates that should be looked at, particularly females he is close to, if that baby is alive she is with a female associate or family member. MO very strong O

Thinking the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back