Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Danielle Hoyle worked at FedEx.

According to his FB (when it was still up) he also worked at FedEx. Too bad I can't discuss some of the interesting work history info out there among all these people yet. Watching MSM to report some more of those facts.

I think it was his plan to rid himself of both of them from complicating his life. JMO.

JMO MOO my thoughts only - I think the GF wasn't having it, and he took care of "his problem". Again waiting on MSM sources to be able to discuss.

And JMO again I hope LE looks carefully at any possible accomplices.

Also MOO, with this just based on chatter, be prepared for more bombshells in this case.

But even if they were discharged after 1 day, why would there be a check-up the next? If a check-up for either patient was needed at 2 days, they wouldn’t have been discharged early IMO.
Nursing check up? Weight check (I had that done a few days after delivery)? Check on mom's possible stitches/healing?

According to his FB (when it was still up) he also worked at FedEx. Too bad I can't discuss some of the interesting work history info out there among all these people yet. Watching MSM to report some more of those facts.

JMO MOO my thoughts only - I think the GF wasn't having it, and he took care of "his problem". Again waiting on MSM sources to be able to discuss.

And JMO again I hope LE looks carefully at any possible accomplices.

Also MOO, with this just based on chatter, be prepared for more bombshells in this case.

My thoughts exactly.

My thoughts exactly.

That’s why I’d like to know if he communicated with anyone (1) just before he met the mother in her car and (2) when he left the scene with the baby. What he said (and to whom) when the mother became pregnant and when child was born could be helpful as well.

If the mother falsely told family she was taking baby in for shots (that’s JMO, not a fact), I wonder if she did it because she knew her family would object to a meet-up with the father.

Poor big sister, losing her mother and sister.

i was discussing this w my friend in memphis. i was telling her he threw the baby from mud island and she said that all kids love mud island, there is a fun park and splash pad and this little baby should have had a first grade field trip there :(

I knew the coward tossed that little sweetpea into the river. I knew it. Big man didn't want the complication of yet another baby and and baby's mama to deal with. But he couldn't bring himself to shoot his child, so he passive aggressively let the river do his dirty work.

Heartbroken for Dannielle, heartbroken for Kennedy, heartbroken for her grandmother, her big sissy, just so senseless and evil. I'll never understand. Never. two days old. WTF? How do you do that?
I started reading the thread after the news was already out and was amazed how early you called it from the beginning.

There was an ice storm in Memphis overnight.
The chances of finding this 2 day old baby are very slim if he actually threw her in the Mississippi River.
My heart is broken for Danielle's family.
:(
I have to say this is one of the most unfair acts I've ever heard of.
I just can't,
Chi

Nursing check up? Weight check (I had that done a few days after delivery)? Check on mom's possible stitches/healing?
My oldest was born jaundice, and was otherwise healthy. We were able to discharge after 48 hours, but had to go back to the hospital every day for blood draws to check his bilirubin levels. We did that fir apx a week and a half.

I figured from the beginning that the father was to blame. Absolutely horrific! Tennessee does have the death penalty for what that’s worth. They have even executed several during Covid. He will get what he deserves and I doubt he will ever see the light of day. Bond will be set high and he will never walk among mankind again. RIP beautiful lady and infant baby. IMO
God Bless these police officers and every other one. Bless the searchers also for whatever they find will be traumatic. Why not just walk away and deny your obligation? I will never understand this senseless violence particularly against women and children. Ugh
ETA what if anything do we know about this guy’s history and criminal record? Thanks in advance.

Because he never wanted a child to start with. Only wanted to “hit it” a time or two.
In it for sex. Move on to the next one.
Won’t wear a condom cause it interferes with his satisfaction. Doesnt give a s*#+
if he impregnates every gal in the neighborhood and the thought of birth control never enters their mind.

Disposable. It’s beyond sad.
JMO

Yeah, I think that's what it boils down to for these monsters who are evil, yet also very very dumb. They want to have sex with whoever they want, without contraception (that's like, ~weak~ or unmanly or whatever) and deal with the consequences later. Or they don't even think of the consequences, ever. Not during the sex and not during the later murder either.

All too often we see on WS cases like this, where a woman who was a mistress or even not quite at even that status, who is murdered by the no good so-called 'man' who doesn't want this baby complicating life with his wife or girlfriend. Doesn't want to have to pay child support, doesn't want the kid, so just murders with very little care to do much to even cover it up. They just want the problem gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back