GUILTY TN - Lindsey Lowe charged in deaths of newborn twins, Hendersonville, 2011 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am starting to think she thought she'd just really get away with it. Perhaps she was thinking along the lines of, "This doesn't happen to someone like me! I'm pretty, from a good family, engaged". Who knows =( Poor babies.

Someone won the trip to the wood chipper feet first.

I believe her parents would have accepted and loved them. I don't buy the religious aspect.

Why not? That seems totally plausible to me.

Of course it doesn't excuse it, but none of us has any idea what she was brought up to believe about having sex before marriage, having kids out of wedlock, etc.

Honestly, I've seen it firsthand. Not to the extent of someone killing their children, but maybe the girls I knew weren't brought up in the same circumstances as this girl? No one knows, that's the point.

But I've seen girls that were brought up in an extremely conservative household, where they were absolutely terrified to tell their parents (usually the dad) that they were pregnant, so they hid the pregnancy until they couldn't anymore. In one case, a girl didn't tell her parents until she actually had the baby. In another case, a girl felt more comfortable going through with an abortion, rather than fessing up to her ridiculously conservative family.

So let's not pretend that it isn't possible that she was taught to believe that women that have children out of wedlock, or without a father, would be an embarrassment to the family, or would end up in hell, or whatever.

And again, it doesn't excuse it in the least bit. She did a terrible, reprehensible thing. But it is still a terrible, terrible thing, that we don't know the details behind it. We don't know what kind of world this girl was living in.

I know it is very easy for everyone just to immediately jump to the conclusion that this girl is evil, and that's all there is to it. But we don't live in a black and white world, and nothing is as simple as it appears to be.

It was reported she had a fiancee since 2008. If he is the father, why didn't the two of them get married after she got pregnant? She certainly is of age. We are not talking about some teenager here. The woman is 25.

This is what ticks me off about people who do this to kids........ Either A. Abstain from Sex until Marriage or use some sort of protection....... BC or Condom or something else.

How hard is it to go to the store and buy a box of Condoms or go to PP where you can get BC for free.

She's old enough to know where babies come from...... so if she didn't want to be a parent she should have taken precautions.

It's always the kids who suffer.........

I'm also not buying the "I'm Pregnant and my parents are going to be mad at me" angle.

She's 25, not 15. She has NO sympathy from me and I hope they give her the DP.

This is what ticks me off about people who do this to kids........ Either A. Abstain from Sex until Marriage or use some sort of protection....... BC or Condom or something else.

How hard is it to go to the store and buy a box of Condoms or go to PP where you can get BC for free.

She's old enough to know where babies come from...... so if she didn't want to be a parent she should have taken precautions.

I'm also not buying the "I'm Pregnant and my parents are going to be mad at me" angle.

Excellent post!

WSMVCynthia Cynthia Williams
Lindsey Lowe being described by character witnesses as "sweet spirited, loyal and obedient."
5 minutes ago

Mack Smith member of lowe's church on stand now, one of several character witnesses. Knows her from youth church.
8 minutes ago

Judge james hunter asked lowe if she'd been treated for mental illness in past. Her response "no sir."
10 minutes ago

Lowe is first. Hearing has started
12 minutes ago

Defense attorney John Pellegrin is talking to Lindsey Lowe. District Attorney General Ray Whitley is seated at prosecution table.
15 minutes ago

Lindsey lowe has just entered gallatin court room. Handcuffed. Head down. Seated on front row .
19 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/WSMVCynthia

Lindsey is looking at witnesses with knowing smiles
48 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Seventh character witness on stand now for Lindsey Lowe 25 year old accused of killing new born twin boys. A second cousin on stand now.
2 minutes ago

Lindsey Lowe's mom diagnosed w brain tumor 6 yrs ago. Came back in April. Lindsey has beeb a caretaker of her mom. Says her dad.
1 minute ago

ADA (assistand district atty) is questioning Lindsey Lowe's dad. Lowe is accused of killing newborn twin boys. Today is bond hrng.
1 minute ago

Ada asked Mark Lowe if prior to giving birth if he knew his daughter was pregnant. "No sir we did not."
20 seconds ago

Lead detective steve malach describes his first encounter w lindsey lowe as "smiling, greeted me, acted level-headed."
1 minute ago

Prosecutors say they want no bond for Lindsey calling this a "horrendous crime."
1 minute ago

ADA says Lindsey Lowe "deliberately killed her children."
2 minutes ago

Defense attorney is arguing that a bond shuld not be punitive, and is arguing for Lindsey Lowe's release on bond.
45 seconds ago

And even if she didn't take precautions and got pregnant. TN has safe heavens law. She could have dropped them off somewhere. No questions asked. People would be lining up to adopt them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back