Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that think he's taking her to Hawaii, how do you theorize that they'll get there? TC is indeed an idiot but I don't think he's dumb enough to try to take her on an airplane.

I haven't flown in many years, but last summer, our 11 year old nephew came to spend a month here with Hubby and I. We live in East TN and have a VERY tiny airport. Because our nephew was a minor and had to have a direct flight, we had to drive to Charlotte, NC. to pick him up. I left my ID back at the house. I figured it wouldn't make much difference, since my husband had his ID on him, and Ian had all his "unaccompanied minor" paperwork in order. WRONG. I wasn't even permitted up to the terminal to pick him up, because I didn't have ID. I ended up sitting alone downstairs for 2 hours because his flight was delayed.

Now, Charlotte Airport was under construction when we went there, so maybe that might have had something to do with the added security, I don't know. But the whole experience has left me with the impression that it would be incredibly difficult for TC to hop on a plane with a minor in tow, without both of them having to produce ID's some where along the line.

Am I wrong?

I wonder if TC purposely went to Walmart knowing that they have a certain amount of surveilance as another way to show the authorities that he cannot be told what to do. We know he did this with the school after they told him to stay away from ET.

I thought so too. I am trying to think when the Walmart video of him purchasing hair dye was released, if it were before or after this date. If he has been following the media on a burner phone he'd know that there are cameras all around Walmart.

His best bet is to put her on a bus east and go incognito on his own. He knows this caper is hopeless for him. He is finished. JMO

It always amazes me that one insignificant person's obsession, acted upon, can destroy so many lives. We witness that phenomenon DAILY................JMO

I thought about this yesterday, thinking he went to Walmart to purposely show that he could do whatever he wanted. Then my mind wandered a little further and I wondered if he might have called in the tip (or had her do it)--with so much time, Oklahoma City wasn't really a geographic clue to where they are now.

I know it doesn't make sense to most of us, but unfortunately I am very familiar with how narcissists' minds work and I can see him doing it. :-( Praying daily for her safety and return to her family!!! (MOO)

As a signal she is safe?

With that humongous age difference I can't imagine what their real world conversations are like other then what's your favorite movie and do you like Justine Bieber or Beyoncé. I really doubt they would talk politics.

Their conversations now most likely consist of just details of their next move and getting away.

I see your point but as an educator who has worked with thousands of teens, that "obsessed with pop culture and fashion" type is a fairly shallow stereotype.

Some teens, often those who have been through a lot, develop a very "deep" side and have perspective on life that even a lot of adults don't have.

I have met many teens in my line of work who handled themselves with such maturity and reflected such emotional depth, that it is easy to see how they could get along with adults.

Even less mature and more shallow teens often have a serious side that is capable of interacting with adults on more substantial topics.

It could be tense and awkward...but I could also see them still being in a bit of a honeymoon stage too...having long conversations, laughing at the world searching for them while they adventure undercover...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They cannot stay in a hotel or a motel because they will ask him for a credit card.

I just stayed in a hotel (a national chain) last night and they offered the option to pay in cash if you also gave them a $50 deposit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking more like as a way to flaunt that he has “gotten away with it”.

They were outrunning were there ultimate destination was and didn't care IMO
She confided in friends prior where she was going.

Yes. ET doesn't "look older" for her age. She looks and acts very young and always has

Thank you and I totally agree just from the pictures. There is no way these two can pass for anything other than father-daughter or father-granddaughter.

I was thinking more like as a way to flaunt that he has “gotten away with it”.

I think it's a combination of things. He gets to send a message to her family that she's alive. He's not going to call, it's too risky because they could track him and be there in 5mins. This little trip in front of a camera, outside the AA area and in a different direction than the phone ping was a fairly safe way to get that msg to the family He also has her with him, wearing his shirt, so it tells a story to LE and more importantly to his community. I'm sure since people have seen this video they're all sitting around nodding their heads saying "see, she wants to be with him". It's a way to further manipulate those who know him. Lastly, it sends a message to his wife, move it along sweetheart I'm with my soulmate. He needs a divorce so he can be a free man. I strongly believe he was sending these messages because he's not stupid and he knows the cameras would pick him up. He probably didn't count on it taking so long. And it would suggest, at least to me, that we need to look east. I think, like the phone ping in decatur, he changes direction after he gives a showing.

my heart breaks for ET. How lonely and isolated she must feel - not being able to talk with her friends and family. Whatever she dreamed about with TC before is probably out the window now. Now he is just an old dude, who has gross bodily functions.

my heart breaks for ET. How lonely and isolated she must feel - not being able to talk with her friends and family. Whatever she dreamed about with TC before is probably out the window now. Now he is just an old dude, who has gross bodily functions.

It's certainly a far different picture than those on his instragram.

I think it's a combination of things. He gets to send a message to her family that she's alive. He's not going to call, it's too risky because they could track him and be there in 5mins. This little trip in front of a camera, outside the AA area and in a different direction than the phone ping was a fairly safe way to get that msg to the family He also has her with him, wearing his shirt, so it tells a story to LE and more importantly to his community. I'm sure since people have seen this video they're all sitting around nodding their heads saying "see, she wants to be with him". It's a way to further manipulate those who know him. Lastly, it sends a message to his wife, move it along sweetheart I'm with my soulmate. He needs a divorce so he can be a free man. I strongly believe he was sending these messages because he's not stupid and he knows the cameras would pick him up. He probably didn't count on it taking so long. And it would suggest, at least to me, that we need to look east. I think, like the phone ping in decatur, he changes direction after he gives a showing.
Idk IMO youre giving him too much credit. I dont think he's that smart.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Idk IMO youre giving him too much credit. I dont think he's that smart.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I agree. I think they thought they were in the clear since they were so far from the AA. OKC was not on anyone's radar to be looking for them there.

Catching up.

This is all JMO

With the news now showing they were in the walmart in OKC we now know a few things for sure IMO

*1 She is willingly staying with him for now.
There are many complex reasons for that including and not limited to many of the reasons that many have touched on.

**It was more appealing to go with him as compared to current school issues and past homelife issues. Kids at school can be very cruel and past abuse from Mom continued to scare her because if the courts ever allow Mom to regain custody then there was that danger on her mind.

*2 He can be found and caught.

**He is not some magical expert at hiding from LE. At certain times they both will be amongst us hiding in plain sight for all to see. They might not be together at times because I suspect there will be times where just one of them will run an errand for supplies.

*3 They will stay in the 50 states to keep under our great legal protections here in the states.

**If they go to another country they lose certain legal protections and lose some safety and he is well aware of that. I am pretty sure he has had horrible thoughts of some of the prison conditions in some of the countries he has visited and this is why I really doubt he will leave the 50 states.

*4 They died their hair and they are both taking steps not to be recognized.

**This will continue and they will take further steps to disguise themselves as they learn what works and doesnt work. I am sure there have been other sightings that were reported and LE has held those secret from the public. But they both know when they are spotted because they see peoples reactions. They are learning to get better at it and they will take many more different steps to disguise. Clothing, Makeup, Haircuts, Glasses, etc. We should expect major differences in their looks.

***He looks like so many other guys that it is difficult to recognize him. Ive seen so many guys lately with his look that it is hard to recognize him. The public and LE need to never assume it is not him because it could be him as we pass people. We need to stay diligent. Even the singer on one of the Saturday morning shows looked just like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom