Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking with such a busy life ET had as a teen with school..a large family..friends..a job at chik fil a and all the busy stuff teens do on social media-her life hiding now with only tc to talk to-how bored and lonely and scared she must be!! By now she must be realizing this pathetic "adventure" he promised is a lame lie. He sickens me to the core.

A local station here (Wichita) has posted this "possible sighting" and even included a pick of a truck they could be driving. I think this is a dangerous thing to do if it is not them which I don't think it is. (The girl in the photos jaw and ear seem to line up differently than ET's is one example why I don't think it is them.) If someone sees this pair along with a similar truck, they could decide to take matters into their own hands and harm an innocent man.

http://www.kake.com/story/35056126/possible-sighting-of-missing-teen-accused-abductor-in-nebraska

Since when do local media or police departments release video and pics of potential criminals and their victims on their own? They need to contact the TBI/local PD and send them what they have. Too many non-siting sitings will just cause more bad info to spread and confuse the public.

I love your line of thinking, but keep one small thing in mind, I would assume as a teacher he has a 403(b) which means it's not so easy to get money out of your retirement. Especially since while he was preparing and getting money he was still "actively employed"

I'm trying to find more information. They do offer a few types of retirement account options through that school. Or he could have taken a cash advance on a credit card. They may have had a christmas account or some kind of education accounts set up that he was able to use as collateral with his bank

If he pawned anything, he would still have to show a driver's license or a state ID, and a police report written up. There would be a hold on the items for 30 days. And it might be that the person has to be 18 years or older to pawn.

IMOO.

I was need of some fast cash over the holidays and took some old gold jewelry to a pawn shop and sold it to them as scrap. I'd never been in that shop before, didn't know the people working there and I was never asked for any ID. The guy tested the gold, weighed it and gave me $180 in cash.

I could not find him on FB....I wonder if it has been taken down...anyone know?

ETA: Our news out of Memphis was giving an update and all I heard was "Tad Commins".....lol....Cummings is the standard around here but I promise it sounded like she sad Commins.

It's still there, but since it's joint with his wife I'm not going to post a link. If you go looking for it, there isn't much on it. She took all of his old posts down and pics of him so there's nothing on there of any worth to even go looking.

Just thought I'd clear up some information regarding the requirements for TC's qualifications to teach Health Sciences at Culleoka Unit School. While it's true that the job did NOT require a Bachelor's degree as it was vocational in nature, it did however require RN Certification which as a Respiratory Therapist (RT), he doesn't have. RN and RT are not equivalents either from an occupational, educational, or certification standpoint. I am attaching the job posting from Maury County Public Schools to this post, it can be found as Page 27 of the Media Packet that was sent from Whatley (Thomas family attorney) to the media.

Note the wording: "Must have RN Certification". BBM.

attachment.php

Sources:

https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thomas-packet-to-media.pdf

http://work.chron.com/respiratory-therapist-vs-registered-nurse-25829.html

Attachments

• job posting.jpg
    job posting.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 411
It's still there, but since it's joint with his wife I'm not going to post a link. If you go looking for it, there isn't much on it. She took all of his old posts down and pics of him so there's nothing on there of any worth to even go looking.
What about that Facebook he had under the school HOSA program?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ETA: Our news out of Memphis was giving an update and all I heard was "Tad Commins".....lol....Cummings is the standard around here but I promise it sounded like she sad Commins.
It is CUMMINS

CumminGS is spelled incorrectly.
The Facebook page
Tadandjill Cummins

Just thought I'd clear up some information regarding the requirements for TC's qualifications to teach Health Sciences at Culleoka Unit School. While it's true that the job did NOT require a Bachelor's degree as it was vocational in nature, it did however require RN Certification which as a Respiratory Therapist (RT), he doesn't have. RN and RT are not equivalents either from an occupational, educational, or certification standpoint. I am attaching the job posting from Maury County Public Schools to this post, it can be found as Page 27 of the Media Packet that was sent from Whatley (Thomas family attorney) to the media.

attachment.php

Sources:

That school district... aye aye aye.... *smacks forehead*

attachment.php

Sources:

Does this portend that School system (as non person entity) who hired him and the school officials who made the hiring decision are now liable for the prejudice caused to the 15-year old child's family?

"An unqualified person is hired and that person ends up a criminal." Besides the alleegd criminal, who else could be responsible?

I was need of some fast cash over the holidays and took some old gold jewelry to a pawn shop and sold it to them as scrap. I'd never been in that shop before, didn't know the people working there and I was never asked for any ID. The guy tested the gold, weighed it and gave me $180 in cash.
Qft
Here they don't ask either. Obviously they're supposed to ask and hold the copy of your ID and signature but they rarely do.
I know this because we covered a case where a lady had her jewelry box stolen in a robbery and several items where found by detectives at a pawn broker in an urban neighborhood. The pawn broker kept zero records, had no security cameras and had no real books to show. So it does happen.
Fwiw, it's not even really worth getting into though because it's going to be one of those things where we'll go on for nine pages of people giving examples of pawn brokers in their areas where half will ask for ID and the other half won't. It'll lead to nothing because we have no proof that Tad even visited a pawn broker at all. LMAO!

Report, scroll, and roll. Let's keep the thread open, guys.

I hope today is the day she is found. The bad guys are winning way too much lately.
That kind of thing lands someone straight onto my ignore list. I hope she is found today too.

"Several days before their disappearance, Cummins secured a title loan on his SUV, netting $4,500 in cash."

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...for-missing-tennessee-teen-extends-nationwide

"Cummins took out a $4,500 title loan on a personal vehicle several days before his disappearance."

http://wtvr.com/2017/03/28/tad-cummins-and-elizabeth-thomas-still-missing/amp/

"Investigators said Cummins had also secured a $4,500 title loan for a personal vehicle just days before his disappearance, Al.com reports."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4320514/Teacher-took-4-500-loan-vanishing-student.html

I think we can agree with all the conflicting reports that we have no idea what all was used to secure the $4,500 loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is CUMMINS

CumminGS os spelled incorrectly.
The Facebook page was Jillandtadcummins

I hear cOmmins multiple times also. I even heard THOMPSON instead of Thomas from some main stream news media. When I tried to call attention to that, BY USING the alternative spelling and alternative enunciation for highlighted alert, I was chastised.

Qft
Here they don't ask either. Obviously they're supposed to ask and hold the copy of your ID and signature but they rarely do.
I know this because we covered a case where a lady had her jewelry box stolen in a robbery and several items where found by detectives at a pawn broker in an urban neighborhood. The pawn broker kept zero records, had no security cameras and had no real books to show. So it does happen.
Fwiw, it's not even really worth getting into though because it's going to be one of those things where we'll go on for nine pages of people giving examples of pawn brokers in their areas where half will ask for ID and the other half won't. It'll lead to nothing because we have no proof that Tad even visited a pawn broker at all. LMAO!
Just an aside.. Can't a pawn broker in most places be charged with receiving stolen property when they don't get that info and it is stolen? I was thinking getting that info can protect them from that part of it if the items end up being stolen.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member