Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something I've seen cameras on the outside of Walmart. Wouldn't they be able to view the footage of the parking lot for the rogue?

I think you're too brilliant for your own good! Bravo. Perfect post.

Thanks. That detached look is worrying. She just needs to hold on a bit longer. I liken the behavior to being on the receiving end of the silent treatment. If you've ever had a problem with someone and they give you the silent treatment, you find yourself doing things to try to get back into their good graces, even if you don't know what you've done wrong. You'll be sweet, nice, and anxiously await some kind of approval even if you know you're in the right and even if you are angry and realize you're being manipulated. This is the same thing times 100. Give your spouse the silent treatment tonight out of the blue and see how they react. It's amazing really. People like TC know this, they're not stupid. He may be fat, ugly and have a bad voice, but he knows how to manipulate. The "guy who always has a big smile" according to everyone he knows isn't smiling at any time in that video. That's the real TC, the guy behind that "always big smile" facade and he's not very nice.

I just thought of something I've seen cameras on the outside of Walmart. Wouldn't they be able to view the footage of the parking lot for the rogue?

I'm sure they have footage, but they're not releasing it. That would most likely indicate he's driving the same vehicle.

I really doubt it. They don't just take in people because they share an affinity to one thing... There's more to it than that. And there's no way one could just "blend in" in that community. So not a great place to hide or get that kind of help. IMO

I'm sure they have footage, but they're not releasing it. That would most likely indicate he's driving the same vehicle.

Or if there's a new vehicle they don't want him to ditch it. LE would need public help to locate them. So I don't know. Target has cameras all over the parking lot with signs.

His wife filed for divorce today after 31 years of marriage. I wish she would have waited to make it very difficult for him to marry ET. Fight him every inch of the way take go to court sue him for everything if there is anything left except $17,000 judgement. Does Tenn need a signature from TC for divorce? I would hope she gets the house. I suppose he wouldn't have to pay spousal support since she works. CA is 50/50 state no matter whose fault. I wanted him to get arrested for bigotry. How fast can you be divorced in Tenn

In comparison to CA, how is the cost of living in Hawaii?

I would bet he has no friends his own age.

I don't know, he's a wealthy CIA man, positions of power and money attract all kinds of friends.

Having had the misfortune of actually witnessing someone who met an imaginary friend in kindergarten, grew up with them and 40 years later still talks to them on the phone. Truly a scary sad situation.

While love has caused people to do extreme things somewhere along the way reality does hit them and they realize that. I have no doubt he has some mental issues, so imaginary friends from imaginary job and imaginary money within his own age may very well exist and be just as real within his mind. It wouldn't surprise me.

I thought she left one bag behind?

That is not clear. But if it is true, she has even less. So even more need to go shopping. I'm pretty sure they planned to buy new clothes.

In comparison to CA, how is the cost of living in Hawaii?

In Hawai'i, almost everything is more expensive because almost everything is imported.

Or if there's a new vehicle they don't want him to ditch it. LE would need public help to locate them. So I don't know. Target has cameras all over the parking lot with signs.

His wife filed for divorce today after 31 years of marriage. I wish she would have waited to make it very difficult for him to marry ET. Fight him every inch of the way take go to court sue him for everything if there is anything left except $17,000 judgement. Does Tenn need a signature from TC for divorce? I would hope she gets the house. I suppose he wouldn't have to pay spousal support since she works. CA is 50/50 state no matter whose fault. I wanted him to get arrested for bigotry. How fast can you be divorced in Tenn

I hear you, but I also feel like JC has done all she can. She's essentially wasted 31 years of her life investing in a marriage and person who has left her hanging in the wind to clean up his mess. It would be nice if she could hang in there longer, but I understand that she can't do it one more minute. At a time when she should be able to relax and enjoy the work she's put into her family and her marriage, she's having to start all over. And she's not 20, she's 50. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Her life has forever changed. Like I said, TC has left quite a wake.

Are there remote places on any of the Islands of Hawaii where someone could hide out?

I hear you, but I also feel like JC has done all she can. She's essentially wasted 31 years of her life investing in a marriage and person who has left her hanging in the wind to clean up his mess. It would be nice if she could hang in there longer, but I understand that she can't do it one more minute. At a time when she should be able to relax and enjoy the work she's put into her family and her marriage, she's having to start all over. And she's not 20, she's 50. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Her life has forever changed. Like I said, TC has left quite a wake.

It's so sad my heart breaks for her. I'm sure old Tad will be happy about that. He's out of his mind if he thinks ET is going to stay with him. Now that his wife will get most everything he obviously won't be a millionaire anymore. Cough cough lol

Are there remote places on any of the Islands of Hawaii where someone could hide out?

I don't think that would happen you have to fly to Hawaii, the airlines would catch them unless they get fake documents.

I don't know, he's a wealthy CIA man, positions of power and money attract all kinds of friends.

Having had the misfortune of actually witnessing someone who met an imaginary friend in kindergarten, grew up with them and 40 years later still talks to them on the phone. Truly a scary sad situation.

While love has caused people to do extreme things somewhere along the way reality does hit them and they realize that. I have no doubt he has some mental issues, so imaginary friends from imaginary job and imaginary money within his own age may very well exist and be just as real within his mind. It wouldn't surprise me.

The best post of all the threads so far.
A "Perfect Mind" :meets the "Perfect Storm"

IMHO, it would be much more difficult to hide on any of the islands than it would be to hide on the mainland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member