Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the car and money he got for it.. He got it from a title pawn place, correct?

If so that car has to be paid off and him have the title. My guess is the Jeep had to be what he pawned, unless for some reason the Nissan wasn't financed. How old was the Nissan?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I read somewhere (I'll have to find the link) that the Jeep is what the $4500 title loan came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggested this a few days ago but I really think that it would be EASY for WalMart to have a photo of these two BEHIND every single checkout register in the country! TC LOVES WalMart. This could be accomplished within a day, if the corporation is up to the task. JMO

ETA: I am altering my response because after posting I found out this is not real, but a fake example of an unnecessary and unappreciated fake possibility. Not to mention the fact that I had to use a thesaurus to get through it. The lack of layman's terms is not useful.

If this did ever actually happen, I would recommend you just call it in yourself and let them know the location and time. LE could then go review the video and keep your friend out of the limelight.

The below are my arguments against your examples:
1 --- We are looking for the victim to save her and protect her. Finding TC is secondary, imo.
2 --- She can easily look like a 20-25 year old, depending on makeup, hair and clothing.
3 --- She can absolutely be seen shopping alone if she has chosen to be with him.
4 --- They could be stocking up.
5 --- Is TC allergic to tomatoes?
6 --- ET may absolutely have use of condoms
7 --- We don't know her state of mind, anything is possible.

Great! That is the response I am hoping for. I agree heartedly with your 1 through 7 above.

I have said many times statements to the effect of what you listed but others said that my angle of view was distorted, unnecessary etc. I have to resort to the artifice of a fake news to finally get a brainstorming that alternative facts could be close to reality.

About the unnecessary fake possibility, your reaction just proved that my unnecessary fake possibility actually triggered you to list what I really agree on and I really want people to pay attention at.

As of the thesaurus remark, I wish to remain polite. Thus, your spoken usage is yours and mine are mine. I proselytize not that you express such as me. Do not waste time with a thesaurus. If it were too much, just skip without reading. Amen.

Sorry, I know this has been asked/answered before. What type of teacher was TC? And did anyone ever gauge is IQ?

This is what makes me nervous about posting pictures of the vehicle in "unofficial" sightings. We all want ET home but we don't want innocent people hurt in the process.

I agree. I was absolutely floored our local station reported on this (although this station is the least reputable of the 3 in Wichita) which is why I posted it. On reflection, I probably should not have because I inadvertently added to the bad reporting.

Sorry, I know this has been asked/answered before. What type of teacher was TC? And did anyone ever gauge is IQ?

Certified to teach Health Science (Forensics was one class he taught). Don't know about IQ, but his latest GPA was 3.85.

Wonder how he got a loan since we know he was not employed??? I don't think my bank would do that if I had no resource to pay it back.

JMO

Wonder how he got a loan since we know he was not employed??? I don't think my bank would do that if I had no resource to pay it back.

JMO

You can get refi loans on auto's fairly easily. I'm guessing the remaining loans may have been on retirement accounts. As long as you have collateral, you can get a loan. The auto would have been collateral. Retirement accounts are the same, you can take out loans on some of the amount of the retirement account before issuance because the account itself is the collateral.

He taught Occupational health and Forensics as far as I've heard. I have no idea about IQ but I believe he pretty smart. It's seems like no one wants to admit that the guy is smart because they don't like him or don't agree with that he has done. I wish people would quit trying to uphold this image that because he is a criminal he is stupid or they don't want to give him any credit for being very cunning. The longer we deny that TC is pretty intelligent and start trying to think like someone who is above average is the longer they will be one step ahead.

I mean this with all due respect but that was very confusing. It took me a while to understand that this was not true and something you made up. I'm not telling you how to post, just requesting if you do this again could you make it very clear at the beginning that it is something that never happened, along with the choice of vocabulary it was perplexing and I spent about 10 minutes reading it to realize it wasn't real.

OK. I agree that it was confusing. I promise I will not do it again. The purpose were to elicit new mind frame so that our thinking is refreshed.

Some choices of vocabulary were unintended to confuse but rather my spoken usage. Other choices of vocabulary were meant to make us think that reality would not always as we think we see it but rather ... distorted by our culture and cluster of environments.

Again, your point is well taken and I will do it again.

He taught Occupational health and Forensics as far as I've heard. I have no idea about IQ but I believe he pretty smart. It's seems like no one wants to admit that the guy is smart because they don't like him or don't agree with that he has done. I wish people would quit trying to uphold this image that because he is a criminal he is stupid or they don't want to give him any credit for being very cunning. The longer we deny that TC is pretty intelligent and start trying to think like someone who is above average is the longer they will be one step ahead.

Thank you for that information. And I agree. There have been many intelligent people over the years that have done terrible things. It is a mixture of intelligence and their inability to understand there are those out there that are smarter than they are. Feeding their own ego is what it is all about.

What befuddles me is how TC expects to continue their adventure. Sure, he may have made it into Mexico and such, but how will he earn income? Doing what? Even in an impoverished country, $4500 is not enough to hide much longer.
Where will they stay?

 Most of the time I only have time to scan through the posts because I am forced to do the whole work and life thing, while scanning through that one I got all hopeful. ..but now feel Punk'd! I hope "alternative facts" doesn't become a "thing", it is annoying as hel!
MOO

Please, forgive me. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa. I will not do it again. Amen.

JMO
He was still employed until the day after he abducted Elizabeth. They fired him on the 14th.

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?
A 50 year old man taking off with a 15 year old, and HE thinks he is her best option for a husband?

Right. Just what we need, more alternative facts and accompanying, "new thinks" LOL JMO

Thank you. If only for my attempt at levity, let us laugh and look at things with "new eyes".

I noticed an official post about "it were not them in Nebraska" with THEIR actual verified picture in Oklahoma. How confusing is that? I made it profusely clear that I were only attempting to encourage to think out of the box.

You can get refi loans on auto's fairly easily. I'm guessing the remaining loans may have been on retirement accounts. As long as you have collateral, you can get a loan. The auto would have been collateral. Retirement accounts are the same, you can take out loans on some of the amount of the retirement account before issuance because the account itself is the collateral.

I love your line of thinking, but keep one small thing in mind, I would assume as a teacher he has a 403(b) which means it's not so easy to get money out of your retirement. Especially since while he was preparing and getting money he was still "actively employed"

Has it ever been mentioned if TC took any cash advances on his credit cards before he left?

This would have been another way he may have gotten extra cash for the trip.

I love your line of thinking, but keep one small thing in mind, I would assume as a teacher he has a 403(b) which means it's not so easy to get money out of your retirement. Especially since while he was preparing and getting money he was still "actively employed"
He had only been teaching like 4 or 5 years. Of course we don't know what they did when he was suspended without pay. He wife could have also taken money out of her account or they could have gotten a short term loan together, intended to pay some bills.

Do we know if he was suspended without pay? I was thinking it was without pay but I'm not 100% on that without doing some digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member