Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...gators-find-Thomas-and-Cummins-418265033.html
TBI: Finding AMBER Alert victim starts with public's help
Updated: Tue 6:35 PM, Apr 04, 2017
Leslie Earhart of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. . .
Earhart said they know people want to help, but investigators' jobs become difficult when the public takes photos of who they think are Cummins and Thomas, and they then post those unconfirmed photos online before calling 911.
"We would prefer that the public and news media wait until we confirm a sighting before releasing those photos," said Earhart.
[…]
Earhart said if you think you see Cummins or Thomas and snap a picture, don't post it online. Send it to TipsToTBI@tn.gov

some info:

Of the 1,300 tips, there are still 300 more for the TBI to analyze.

They know people want to help, but investigators' jobs become difficult when the public takes photos of who they think are Cummins and Thomas, and they then post those unconfirmed photos online before calling 911.

If you think you see Cummins or Thomas and snap a picture, don't post it online. Send it to TipsToTBI@tn.gov

HA! He'll need an oil change sooner or later.

Hopefully he isn't one of those guys that knows how to change his own oil! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so frustrating.

Even though the OKC sighting is new to us, it is old. Basically we are three weeks since a single sighting.

That worries me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

To me, Rogues are just cars with a hatchback. Nothing really sport or utility about them. I can't imagine living out of one.
I was getting a rental car once and the guy asked me if I'd like an SUV. I thought that was great... until I walked out and saw a Nisson Rogue. 😒

I couldn't believe they actually get away with calling it an SUV. Really, like you said, basically a compact car with a hatchback.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OT: I'm sorry for thread jacking, but could someone post a link to the other young girl who is missing with an older man?

I can't find it anywhere ...

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please be sure to read the entire section at the RULES link that pertains to what is allowed from social media. A portion is quoted below and the relevant sections are bolded by me:

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

ADMIN NOTE: The "Find" page that some have been following and discussing is now private, has been deemed as inappropriate and is now OFF LIMITS.

tlcya

Skipped ahead re those that think she is with him willingly... it may have been addressed but there is stockholm syndrome.

Apologies if this has been addressed already.

ETA - I also think he is in the same car since he googled looking for a mattress that fit. It seems if he found a mattress he wouldn't bother changing vehicles.

ETA a second time - I see stockholm syndrome was mentioned and debated if it is real or not. How many domestic abuse victims stay with their partners? A little different and then again not so different. Victims do not stay in a relationship because they want to, generally its because they don't have the courage/support/circumstance/strength/confidence (mostly due to being torn down) to get out or at least they do not feel like they do.

Some new observations, starts with NB report that is now known to be not them

http://abcnews.go.com/US/walmart-footage-best-lead-tennessee-abduction-case-expert/story?id=46541095

Former FBI Agent and ABC News contributor Brad Garrett

it tells the public, at least in mid-March, that they weren't really going out of their way to conceal who they are,"

"If you're going be bold enough to walk into some place like Walmart ... you're going get caught on camera," Garrett said. "Tad didn't think through that, [which] goes to the unsophistication of his ability to be a fugitive."

Not sure I agree with this since they are now 3 weeks with no sighhting.

"Cummins has figured out a way to elude law enforcement, which he thinks is likely by using a vehicle that authorities doesn't know about."

The TBI said last week that "efforts to determine what vehicle they were traveling in [at Walmart] remain ongoing."

Going forward, Garrett thinks law enforcement should focus on Cummins' friends, as well as places Cummins has a connection to.

Law enforcement would likely "want to keep a very tight circle around Tad's friends and associates, both in middle Tennessee and around the country," Garrett said.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/...ad-cummins-that-hes-depriving-kidnapped-teen/

"Anthony Thomas thinks Cummins is scouring the news and keeping the details hidden from Elizabeth."

I don't know if TC is "scouring the news" or not, but I definitely think that he is not allowing ET access to the news or a cell phone.

He doesn't really need to scour the news, anyway, because if LE knows anything more than we do, they are not sharing it.

Maybe the fact that they aren't acting like fugitives, but I instead are acting completely normal and displaying any erratic behaviors is working to their benefit.

Looking at the Walmart stills and video, it looks like perhaps the reason why he is walking in front of her and she is behind is I think this is where he might be going to get a shopping cart. When he has the shopping cart, it looks like they are talking to each other.
Also, in the shopping cart stills and video of them, does it look like they both are wearing sterling silver chains?

IMOO.

Looking at the Walmart stills and video, it looks like perhaps the reason why he is walking in front of her and she is behind is I think this is where he might be going to get a shopping cart. When he has the shopping cart, it looks like they are talking to each other.
Also, in the shopping cart stills and video of them, does it look like they both are wearing sterling silver chains?

IMOO.

My husband just walks faster than me, I'm always behind him and he hates it lol, dang my short legs.

I for one can't read anything into those pictures. To me his mouth is open and saying something and she is listening and thats all I can "read" into it.

My husband just walks faster than me, I'm always behind him and he hates it lol, dang my short legs.

I for one can't read anything into those pictures. To me his mouth is open and saying something and she is listening and thats all I can "read" into it.

Yes, some people walk faster than others; my dad was one of them that did. It is just in this particular still, it looks like he is veering off to where there would possibly be shopping carts. I follow behind when my husband grabs a shopping cart,(I will walk with him, up until that point, though), then I take over the shopping cart. :)

IMOO.

The point I am making about veering off to get the shopping cart, is I should have mentioned that some people might think she is being subservient to him, when in actuality he might just be getting that shopping cart, then they walk together when he is in possession of the shopping cart.

IMOO.

I work at a big children's hospital and today while paying for my lunch I had to do a double take as my heart skipped a beat when I saw two people over at the tables that look so similar to these two. The dad was wearing a black shirt and the girl was wearing the black legging plaid shirt combo that seems to be all the rage. I stared for a bit to make sure and since I didn't want to feel like I hadn't double checked, I sat close to them. That's when I saw/read her ID bracelet still on her wrist and knew my eyes had played tricks on me.

All that to say that it made think the following which I'm sure has been said many times before:
- there are a lot of men out there that at first glance have a similar look to TC
- young girls sure love their leggings and plaid

After getting back to my work area I was telling my coworkers about it and more than half had no clue what TC&ET look like. They all know about AA since the car info is still on the interstate billboard. Just like my coworkers there are so many out there that have no clue what to be looking out for. I pulled the picture up and showed all and we even placed a copy of the flyer on our lounge room board. I do hope that someone who is looking comes across them and that ET can be brought home safe!

(((Kat, there are many of us praying, sending good vibes, looking and hoping that your family can have ET back soon. Do no let the bad stuff you may come across or experience make you think otherwise!))))

I was wondering if his Rogue has a trailer hitch? Maybe he picked up a trailer in Decatur or somewhere else?

IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member