Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wouldn't be shocked if Tad doesn't go. I think he knows he is never leaving prison.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am not sure but for some reason I get that he is just "all talk" with CIA talk etc. I'm not saying he won't put up a fight I'm just seeing kinda a "big talker" after all he walked into a WM when everyone knows there are camera's all over the place there. Just because he hasn't been found yet I think is just a fluke and not to anything he's doing.

But I'm not going to disagree with you just what I think:). I'm thinking he was thinking with the wrong head and isn't as smart as people think, but I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong:).

I am not sure but for some reason I get that he is just "all talk" with CIA talk etc. I'm not saying he won't put up a fight I'm just seeing kinda a "big talker" after all he walked into a WM when everyone knows there are camera's all over the place there. Just because he hasn't been found yet I think is just a fluke and not to anything he's doing.

But I'm not going to disagree with you just what I think:). I'm thinking he was thinking with the wrong head and isn't as smart as people think, but I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong:).
I think he will kill himself. I think he is too chicken to face the music.

I think he will kill himself. I think he is too chicken to face the music.

I'm not sure what I think in those regards. He's christian which suicide in some religions would prevent one from going to heaven and atonement of sins would bring forgiveness?

Note: I'm not trying to debate religion I'm just mentioning what I think since he was pretty big on mentioning being a christian. And one thing I've learned in my long life is that one can have a belief and they will cross the line in one area but not another.

I'm not sure what I think in those regards. He's christian which suicide in some religions would prevent one from going to heaven and atonement of sins would bring forgiveness?

Note: I'm not trying to debate religion I'm just mentioning what I think since he was pretty big on mentioning being a christian. And one thing I've learned in my long life is that one can have a belief and they will cross the line in one area but not another.

I agree. I think suicide by cop, perhaps.

IMOO.

Yeah but his religion also talks about adultery.

I don't think he has much respect for his religion.

Oh I absolutely agree with you. I'm just saying that some people have a line they will not cross. Adulterers can atone for their sins where as someone who commits suicide can't. But I'm not super familiar with all religions nor his in particular so I may be speaking without really knowing what I'm talking about:).

I just know of very religious folks that will cross certain lines but not others if that makes sense.

Big Islander here!

I am only Hawaiian at heart. I got the Hawaiian name because I dance hula. But my kumu hula is a Big Islander from Kealakekua.

I was wondering if his Rogue has a trailer hitch? Maybe he picked up a trailer in Decatur or somewhere else?

IMOO.

Funny you should mention that! I drive cars for a living and while out on the interstate today I noticed a small SUV (almost identical to a rogue) carrying a small trailer and I thought to myself "If TC was smart he would have been searching for that instead of a mattress." It's definitely a new thing to be looking for since we have no idea how long this was planned or what all was pre-purchased. P.S. I work for a rental car company and about 2/3 of our inventory is Nissan and I have driven a ton of Rogue's in my time there and in the last 3 weeks I have noticed they are everywhere and seem to be very popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhaul trailers will have the license plate of the state in which they were registered (usually purchased) unless laws have changed. They are moved all over the place but taxes, license etc are paid to the state they were purchased.

If there was a hitch could the trailer hide the plate sure. I'm just not thinking he rented nor purchased a trailer due to expense but just my opinion:).

I did some googling and even the small trailers are pretty pricey.

On another way to obscure the back license plate, tonight driving home there was an SUV in front of me that had an extension platform attached to the rear, don't know what it's called but its common. A black metal platform I guess is attached to the back of a vehicle, As usual this had a oversized cooler in it like what a fisherman would have to haul catch home. I noticed that the cooler completely covered the rear license plate from behind.
I'm not saying that's what happened in this case as I think like the ABC consultant that there is another car in play by now, maybe switch at OK.

IMO

Here at least, those trailers also have to have a tag. Do they have their own specific tag or is it the same as the vehicle?

You know if someone stole my tag and replaced it with theirs I would never know unless I was pulled over and would I be pulled over unless I did something unsafe?

But if they are letting their hygiene go like this, wouldn't that lower the chance of intercourse between them? Most of the time poor hygiene would be a major turn off but this is tad we are talking about so who knows. Sicko.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I do not think he would care. I am just worried she may get sick with a U TI or worse...and not be able to get treatment. This really is very sad to think that such a young girl is in this situation:(

I am talking to my friend with the small camper. She has a 1000 lb pound hard side pop-up camper; it was ~$12,000 new. But she said that you can pick up a used one for $800-$2000.

ETA: She pays $16 every 5 years for registration and it has its own plate.

ETA2: She just got back from a camping trip and says that she spent $25 per night and the site had showers, hot and cold running water, and flush toilets.

I am talking to my friend with the small camper. She has a 1000 lb pound hard side pop-up camper; it was ~$12,000 new. But she said that you can pick up a used one for $800-$2000.

ETA: She pays $16 every 5 years for registration and it has its own plate.

He certainly could have changed his mind but he googled a mattress fitting in the Rouge and not campers. I think this is why I'm thinking he hasn't bought a camper/trailer. But again I've been known to be wrong:).

All Rogue's matching the description should be looked at closely regardless.

If walking behind someone is being subservient then folks must think my husband is ***insert curse word of your choice*** he always walks ahead of me. He is 6'1" and I'm 5'4" no way I can keep up without running:). He gets annoyed because he turns to say something and I'm always behind him:).

I just can't read anything into the WM pictures they are just pictures and we could conjure up 1000 different stories.

Regardless if she went with him willingly or not, I do not think she understands what she got herself into thus its full on kidnapping to me because as an educator and 50 father of children and grandchildren he for sure knows this is wrong on so many levels regardless of what she thinks.

I'm 49 and have had 2 back surgeries in less than 2 years, will need 2-3 more back surgeries (that I currently need - there could be even more in the near future), and will have to have dual hip replacements. I walk behind EVERYBODY and I'm subservient to NOBODY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sure made some use out of it as part of the grooming, though, didn't he. JMO

I don't think he went the camper route however I do find the whole idea intriguing. I know you can buy a used pop-up or very small camper in Midwest for $500+ it would throw off someone just looking for a Rogue.

As far as hygiene, there are all types of places they could wash up or even shower- truck stops, YMCA or other locker room, even just a gas station bathroom. I think they have to be holed up somewhere & for all we know they are quite comfy. JMO

WILLINGNESS=SAFETY?
I don't think people are saying this, but sometimes i do get the impression people think it's safer if you willingly get into a car with a guy, or willingly take off with him. It might help, but I wouldn't count on it as a guarantee you're gonna be safe. He's way bigger, and has a gun...and a back up gun. Does she have access to a phone if she wants to go home? You need to be with someone who has a conscience, integrity, & is trustworthy. Let's just face is, some guys want sex with young teens. It's not necessarily 'a rescue.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018