Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think that's a better theory than mine (some off off forum or FB group).

ETA- the only cog in that theory, though, is this case is receiving lots of coverage. Surely anyone he spun "rescuing an abused girl" should be debunked by now.

I have no idea, though I do think someone is providing shelter.

Each day I pray it is the day she is found.

I don't know that anyone in the world other then TC and ET know where they are or where they are going. There is a lot of heat out there that would reasonably scare the ***** out of anyone who may have been willing to offer them safe harbor in the beginning.

On the other hand, they didn't look like they were roughing it in the Walmart VIDS to me. He dyed his beard, for those of you who've dyed hair before, the dye stains the skin. If he had done it in the woods, without a shower, there would probably be some staining. Generally, they looked presentable.

You can buy Visa gift cards with cash. You can use Visa Gift Cards to rent AIRBNB homes. There are *plenty* of homes in obscure towns nobody has ever heard of. I've stayed at many in the Blue Ridge Mountains without neighbors for a mile or more, and no towns within 15-30 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABUSE VICTIMS.
Very very sad. Often abuse victims set their standards for love really really low--even dangerously low.
Sitting down? I stayed in an abusive marriage 30+ years. Desperate for love. Makes no sense, of course.

I don't know that anyone in the world other then TC and ET know where they are or where they are going. There is a lot of heat out there that would reasonably scare the ***** out of anyone who may have been willing to offer them safe harbor in the beginning.

On the other hand, they didn't look like they were roughing it in the Walmart VIDS to me. He dyed his beard, for those of you who've dyed hair before, the dye stains the skin. If he had done it in the woods, without a shower, there would probably be some staining. Generally, they looked presentable.

You can buy Visa gift cards with cash. You can use Visa Gift Cards to rent AIRBNB homes. There are *plenty* of homes in obscure towns nobody has ever heard of. I've stayed at many in the Blue Ridge Mountains without neighbors for a mile or more, and no towns within 15-30 minutes.

20 minutes during off hours in one of those single-occupancy lockable gas station bathrooms (both go in and help rinse the other's head/face) would easily work too.

20 minutes during off hours in one of those single-occupancy lockable gas station bathrooms (both go in and help rinse the other's head/face) would easily work too.

True. However, they seemed well groomed all together.

They usually don't show all the footage, people have short attention spans and they want them to focus on the front facial pics.

I can understand that but is our attention span so short that it takes 4 seconds before we are disinterested? I just think we need more.

I checked the California Highway Patrol website and they don't have the AA listed. I don't know what the rules are and don't want to overstep. But I might send them an email just to inquire.

I think it's been covered already. AAs are issued locally as necessary. Unless TC and ET are spotted in California or there is information they have traveled to California, it's highly unlikely that California officials would issue an AA for her. It would just distract people's attention from AA of children who are known to be in California.

Really they didn't seem well groomed to me.

They did look a bit disheveled in the Walmart video IMO...his hair was messy and looked a bit greasy. But they could have done the dye jobs before they hit the road, we don't have an exact timeline for what they did that morning after he got gas and picked her up.

Did they look like people who'd just crawled out of the woods for the first time in 2 days?

No, they looked like two people who had spent the majority of the past two days in a vehicle.

Does anyone else think a third party might be providing a place to live? If they are sleeping in the car (mattress fitting in the back of the Rouge) they would have to either 1- eat out or 2- camp out. I just do not see camping/off the grid as a long term or even three week plan for them. There are all kinds of groups and forums online--- many shady I'm sure, where TC might have made a contact. Surely LE has checked with his immediate and extended family members but maybe he was involved in some kind of Fall/Spring group online.

I just can't wrap my head around them being on the move, out and about for three weeks without someone seeing them.

ETA--- sorry if off topic. I haven't read today's posts. [emoji15]

It's possible that they could be staying with someone. But I think it's more likely they are camping in a very remote backwoods area. Either on public or private land. Camping for three weeks is not a big deal. Many people do that. If someone is hiding them, then they must also be hiding their car. By now investigators have probably also checked out most or all of TC's acquaintances who he might be staying with.

Did they look like people who'd just crawled out of the woods for the first time in 2 days?

Yes, they looked like two people who had been in a car or camping for two days. (Very much like my family after a weekend of camping).

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

O/T heard there is a tornado watch in TN? Stay safe Tennessee people.

They look better than I do while doing a walmart run after a couple hours at the dog park.

I think it's been covered already. AAs are issued locally as necessary. Unless TC and ET are spotted in California or there is information they have traveled to California, it's highly unlikely that California officials would issue an AA for her. It would just distract people's attention from AA of children who are known to be in California.

You are right. And if they aren't sure of vehicle details they are less inclined to use it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually to me yes. They certainly didn't look like they woke up and showered.

I have a thought on the OKC sighting...and it may have already been mentioned, the threads move too fast and I usually have to try to catch up with just a few pages of posts.

What if he took her into Walmart because he was trying to show her "nothing is wrong with us being together, see, look, we can go into Walmart and it's just fine". I'm wondering if he's downplaying the seriousness of it and their having to "hide" afraid she will panic and run? Now......I'm assuming at this point she has caught on, but that was just two days in. I'm thinking he did it just so he could make it seem like they were on the trip of a lifetime, that it was all fun and games and neither would be in trouble for being together.

I'm not sold on that idea but it does make sense in him "grooming" her....his lies and trying to justify them will keep on coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli