Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add:

4. TC knows of a seasonal property that is currently not being used by the owners, and they're holed up there. If they arrived at night and parked the vehicle in the garage, nobody would have a clue.

IMO it's tipping to 3

I doubt she had a passport, maybe not even her sister or friends would have had one. I would think a lot of 15-year olds don't.

my kids had passports from the time they were 6. that said, I agree with you cluciano especially because her sister said she'd only been outside of Tennessee once...

is it normal for people to get married in their teens? I was 30 when we said our I do's... just mentioning it because it seems to be a thing in this case. ET's sister was 17. referencing kakidoll's post a while back...

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...midst-elizabeth-thomas-amber-alert/100019738/

The 49-year-old woman who was married to her husband for 31 years is seeking alimony and attorney fees, according to the four-page suit.

That is in regards to JC...i'm just curious...ET's father is a grandpa at 50. i'll barely have my kids in high school by then. perhaps i'm out of touch...?

my kids had passports from the time they were 6. that said, I agree with you cluciano especially because her sister said she'd only been outside of Tennessee once...

is it normal for people to get married in their teens? I was 30 when we said our I do's... just mentioning it because it seems to be a thing in this case. ET's sister was 17. referencing kakidoll's post a while back...

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...midst-elizabeth-thomas-amber-alert/100019738/

The 49-year-old woman who was married to her husband for 31 years is seeking alimony and attorney fees, according to the four-page suit.

That is in regards to JC...i'm just curious...ET's father is a grandpa at 50. i'll barely have my kids in high school by then. perhaps i'm out of touch...?

I think different strokes for different folks.

Not that unusual in the south. Been with my husband since 17 and I'm 36 our oldest is 17 yrs old. Small towns there's not much else to do IMO its almost a tradition in some areas

💘 💘"Break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart" 💘 💘

Not that unusual in the south. Been with my husband since 17 and I'm 36 our oldest is 17 yrs old. Small towns there's not much else to do IMO its almost a tradition in some areas

💘 💘"Break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart" 💘 💘
I was going to say that I've seen that in the South more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I doubt she had a passport, maybe not even her sister or friends would have had one. I would think a lot of 15-year olds don't.

It wouldn't be a normal thing for a 15 year old to have a passport and it would be very difficult for someone who isn't her legal guardian to get one for her since she's a minor. Of course there's always the fake documents route, but that would take a large chunk out of the $4500 TC is known to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he cares about the alimony either. I think he's going to end it all. I just hope he only ends it for himself.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Me too.

Maybe others have had the same thoughts about the Instagram info, but here's what I notice from TC's posts:

Beginning in early/mid February, he starts using the hashtags strong, unbreakable, love, etc. He also seems to start posting about exotic places to visit, such as Belize and Thailand with hashtag "oh the places."

That's about the time this whole thing went down with him getting caught w/ ET and being disciplined for it.

Interesting??

Yes. It is. Does it suggest he was enticing her to run before he got caught kissing her?

Nashville Best Western sighting – ET or TC ???
The initial news report was a sighting of ET; then the ‘not credible’ sighting news report was about TC.
Bad reporting / confused reporting / two reports ???

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...g-elizabeth-thomas-nashville-hotel/100045892/
Unconfirmed sighting of Elizabeth Thomas at Nashville hotel
Published 7:49 p.m. CT April 4, 2017
A man who identified himself as a Spokane police officer reported seeing Elizabeth Thomas in a West Nashville hotel Tuesday evening, according to dispatch.
The man called the Metro Nashville Emergency Communications Center around 7:30 p.m. to report he may have shared an elevator with Thomas at the Best Western hotel on Obrien Avenue off of White Bridge Pike.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/04/police-investigate-tip-in-amber-alert-case-at-nashville-hotel/
AMBER Alert tip from Nashville hotel deemed not credible
Published: April 4, 2017, 8:18 pm Updated: April 4, 2017, 8:44 pm
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A tip in the AMBER Alert case called in to the Maury County Sheriff’s Office from a West Nashville hotel was deemed not credible.
Maury County sheriff Bucky Rowland told News 2 the description of a possible Tad Cummins look-a-like didn’t match up.
Sheriff Rowland confirmed the tip came into their dispatch center around 7:30 p.m. Someone called from the Best Western off White Bridge Pike at Interstate 40 saying someone looked like Cummins.

I don't know what to think about this case sometimes. I'm never sure whats real. I hope LE knows more than they're telling us. An have actual leads.

wow. ok i'm definitely out of touch lol...

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-varies-by-state/ft_16-10-14_childmarriageus/

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/...-rare-in-the-u-s-though-this-varies-by-state/

Oh reminds me.. I've had someone mention "Oh the places" and wondered if that was connected to the Dr. Suess book. Seems some parts of that are used sometimes in weddings.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

How to find ET and TC? “I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”, Bob Dylan said that. It could help capturing Mr. Tad Cummins if we could get in his mind or his dream. Also, knowing the motivation, mind, or dream of Ms. Elizabeth Thomas should help.

While trying to get into Mr. Tad Cummins mind, why does he want these younger girls?
Available women of legal age are so many, no crime needed. Why does he seek the under aged?

It appears he has potentially tried twice thus far. Elizabeth Thomas and the other “lucky one who escaped” or “quiet potential victim” he took to church, I forgot her name.
May be TC is taking them to Utah after all, where men like him with the FDLS (Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) are many.

Someone wrote that TC knows bible commentaries well. Would that help them navigate a FDLS new life?

Reciprocally, what is Ms. Elizabeth Thomas looking at into a relationship with this ugly (IMO) much older (by comparing 15 and 50) man?

It is unlikely ET were dreaming a life of a FDLS girl. Her family members could know more of her dream but one cannot dream of things one does not observe. Are there FDLS communities in TN?

This link may help getting brainstorming started about the young/old paradigm.
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_400/443_dating-younger-women-why-itll-end-badly.html

JMHO etc. The objective is to think about what could lead to finding ET and TC.

The idea that people in these various communities, FDLS, homeschool, missionaries, would just accept a stranger traveling illegally with an underage girl is far fetched. Prior trips and contacts would be necessary and even then probably won't help. Anyone would be cautious, and these two are famous now. If they are getting help it's going to be old friends or family of Tad's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. They could have stolen a sibling friend, or other relative's passport, someone that ET could "pass" for. It wouldn't be fake, all she would have to do is pass for that person. I would hope that LE would have made sure that anyone close with a passport is not missing it, though.

I don't think the siblings have passports. Friends don't leave passports lying around. I doubt they have one for her. And border control places surely are on the look out for them. And anyone traveling with someone who looks like a minor (at 5' and being kind of childish, Elizabeth totally seems young) will be questioned and needs extra documentation to prove permission from both parents.

In communities where most people don't go to college, at least in the South, people tend to marry young. He's got 5 grandkids so his kids also married young.

So she was 18 when she married Tad, he was 19 or 20, younger when they dated. I would bet she's short and has a baby face so looked much younger. He's probably been attracted to young girls his whole life. Elizabeth's sister said she acts much younger and she's short too, slim...

The idea that people in these various communities, FDLS, homeschool, missionaries, would just accept a stranger traveling illegally with an underage girl is far fetched. Prior trips and contacts would be necessary and even then probably won't help. Anyone would be cautious, and these two are famous now. If they are getting help it's going to be old friends or family of Tad's.

I agree. Every documentary or investigative news story I've ever seen about these groups have all had the common thread of outsiders just showing up on their doorstep out of the blue are not welcome. It's even very difficult for the leaders of rescue groups who have previously been members of these of these cults/extremists/religious colonies and have intimate knowledge of how they operate to coach people on how to be allowed into these communities to rescue individuals and get them out of the group. Or even just get close enough to the group to confirm someone's presence within the group so that person's family knows they're still alive.

In communities where most people don't go to college, at least in the South, people tend to marry young. He's got 5 grandkids so his kids also married young.

So she was 18 when she married Tad, he was 19 or 20, younger when they dated. I would bet she's short and has a baby face so looked much younger. He's probably been attracted to young girls his whole life. Elizabeth's sister said she acts much younger and she's short too, slim...

I've lived in the South all my life and have traveled all over this country. I've never had the impression that more people marry young in the south and start their family at an early age more so than in any other part of the country. There are just as many rural communities and big cities all over the US where people marry right out of high school and start a family (or drop out of high school and start a family without getting married). Many get married, start a family, and still go to college. A lot of young people marry and start a family at a young age when they enlist to serve our country.

I wish there was some way to get flyers and information about Elizabeth to every emergency room, every campground, every truck stop, and every gas station in the country. I'm not even in the states so all i can do is tell people I know in the states and Mexico.

Does anyone know why we don't have an amber alert everywhere? At least every state west of Tennessee should have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member