Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I am making about veering off to get the shopping cart, is I should have mentioned that some people might think she is being subservient to him, when in actuality he might just be getting that shopping cart, then they walk together when he is in possession of the shopping cart.

IMOO.

If walking behind someone is being subservient then folks must think my husband is ***insert curse word of your choice*** he always walks ahead of me. He is 6'1" and I'm 5'4" no way I can keep up without running:). He gets annoyed because he turns to say something and I'm always behind him:).

I just can't read anything into the WM pictures they are just pictures and we could conjure up 1000 different stories.

Regardless if she went with him willingly or not, I do not think she understands what she got herself into thus its full on kidnapping to me because as an educator and 50 father of children and grandchildren he for sure knows this is wrong on so many levels regardless of what she thinks.

If walking behind someone is being subservient then folks must think my husband is ***insert curse word of your choice*** he always walks ahead of me. He is 6'1" and I'm 5'4" no way I can keep up without running:). He gets annoyed because he turns to say something and I'm always behind him:).

I just can't read anything into the WM pictures they are just pictures and we could conjure up 1000 different stories.

Regardless if she went with him willingly or not, I do not think she understands what she got herself into thus its full on kidnapping to me because as an educator and 50 father of children and grandchildren he for sure knows this is wrong on so many levels regardless of what she thinks.

I totally agree that it is kidnapping.

IMOO.

I was wondering if his Rogue has a trailer hitch? Maybe he picked up a trailer in Decatur or somewhere else?

IMOO.

Funny you should mention that. Yesterday, on the road, I saw a truck hauling a small, rented camper. The paper plate on the back of the camper had the name of the rental company. I could not see the real license plate until I was quite close to the vehicle in the next lane over. If he were towing a camper, it would not be easy to see the license plate.

Today on the road, I saw a vehicle with a rear bicycle rack and bicycle also obscuring the rear license plate.

Anyway, if he had a small camper, it would provide much better shelter than just the vehicle and do double duty in blocking the view of the plate.

So if they haven't found Tad's rogue they surely are in a different vehicle? How are they staying clean? A river they are staying close to? They must smell really awful if they can't shower. Maybe someone will notice the stench and connect the dots?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So if they haven't found Tad's rogue they surely are in a different vehicle? How are they staying clean? A river they are staying close to? They must smell really awful if they can't shower. Maybe someone will notice the stench and connect the dots?

Wet ones, water & deodorant. I think you don't need a "shower" to keep the smell away:)

Tennessee requires just the rear license plate on a vehicle. If he had a trailer hitch and a trailer, can the trailer have a different state tag on it? Say like a Uhaul? Don't those usually have Arizona on them? Or maybe he could have bought a trailer out right, in another state? Just thinking of ways they could have extra storage, plus sort of hide his rear license plate on the Rogue as if someone was behind him, they would see the trailer and if they saw the front of the Rogue, there is no requirement for a Tennessee front plate.

IMOO.

The Walmart clip is 8 seconds ( that was released to the public. You'd better believe LE has a lot more then 8 seconds)
looking at those 8 seconds, it's impossible to draw any meaningful conclusion. I bet if you stand at any Walmart and film any average two people walking in, it will look just about the same.

Anyone who claims they can read anything into those 8 seconds may need to take a step back and remember confirmation bias can happen.
We believe something so strongly that we will twist any bit of info to fit the theory we so strongly believe. We read into things that aren't really there and make mountains out of molehills, all because we so strongly believe the theory we're holding onto.

I dare anyone to sit and observe people walking into a Walmart or grocery store. You will see women walking behind men and men walking behind women​.

Keep in mind that we also do not have the entire video. They released what they wanted the public to see. My point is that it's really easy to read too much into things when emotions are running high!

Fwiw- I'm not defending Tad at all, I'm just stating my opinion on a 8 second video.

Funny you should mention that. Yesterday, on the road, I saw a truck hauling a small, rented camper. The paper plate on the back of the camper had the name of the rental company. I could not see the real license plate until I was quite close to the vehicle in the next lane over. If he were towing a camper, it would not be easy to see the license plate.

Today on the road, I saw a vehicle with a rear bicycle rack and bicycle also obscuring the rear license plate.

Anyway, if he had a small camper, it would provide much better shelter than just the vehicle and do double duty in blocking the view of the plate.

Looks like we are on the same line of thinking. :)

Wet ones, water & deodorant. I think you don't need a "shower" to keep the smell away:)
But if they are letting their hygiene go like this, wouldn't that lower the chance of intercourse between them? Most of the time poor hygiene would be a major turn off but this is tad we are talking about so who knows. Sicko.

Tennessee requires just the rear license plate on a vehicle. If he had a trailer hitch and a trailer, can the trailer have a different state tag on it? Say like a Uhaul? Don't those usually have Arizona on them? Or maybe he could have bought a trailer out right, in another state? Just thinking of ways they could have extra storage, plus sort of hide his rear license plate on the Rogue as if someone was behind him, they would see the trailer and if they saw the front of the Rogue, there is no requirement for a Tennessee front plate.

IMOO.

The trailer I saw was rented and had the name of the rental company on it.

ETA: I found this:
http://www.dmv.org/articles/when-do-you-need-to-title-and-register-your-trailer/

And this:

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/auto-...owing/trailer/trailer-towing-regulations1.htm

IMOO.

Uhaul trailers will have the license plate of the state in which they were registered (usually purchased) unless laws have changed. They are moved all over the place but taxes, license etc are paid to the state they were purchased.

If there was a hitch could the trailer hide the plate sure. I'm just not thinking he rented nor purchased a trailer due to expense but just my opinion:).

If LE were to close in on a couple such as this where the victim is suspected of being uncooperative with LE, how would they approach the couple? I assume they would storm in and throw the perp down to the ground, but what would they do to the victim? Or is all that just tv drama? Just curious what a capture might look like, and hope it would not be too traumatic for the victim.

But if they are letting their hygiene go like this, wouldn't that lower the chance of intercourse between them? Most of the time poor hygiene would be a major turn off but this is tad we are talking about so who knows. Sicko.

hahaha you know I'm not touching that with a 10' pole (pun intended).

I just think that it's pretty easy to take care of "basic" hygiene in several different ways than a traditional shower. Garden hose, bottled water with soap and as I said wet ones will do in a pinch I would think.

Uhaul trailers will have the license plate of the state in which they were registered (usually purchased) unless laws have changed. They are moved all over the place but taxes, license etc are paid to the state they were purchased.

If there was a hitch could the trailer hide the plate sure. I'm just not thinking he rented nor purchased a trailer due to expense but just my opinion:).

You never know. My friend has a relatively small trailer. (I will ask her how much she paid for it and let you know.) It's very cute. It sure would beat sleeping in the car, facilitate staying out of sight, and hide the license plate all in one.

If LE were to close in on a couple such as this where the victim is suspected of being uncooperative with LE, how would they approach the couple? I assume they would storm in and throw the perp down to the ground, but what would they do to the victim? Or is all that just tv drama? Just curious what a capture might look like, and hope it would not be too traumatic for the victim.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the victim is probably already traumatized - she's away from home, family, friends pretty much everything she knows maybe trusting someone she's had limited contact with going who knows where and having who knows what happen to her.

But thats my guess. I'm pretty sure that LE will do whats necessary to take her alive in an uncooperative situation. but idk.

You never know. My friend has a relatively small trailer. (I will ask her how much she paid for it and let you know.) It's very cute. It sure would beat sleeping in the car, facilitate staying out of sight, and hide the license plate all in one.

Not sure if you are an islander or not but if so Aloha!

I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-Haul

"All trucks owned by the U-Haul corporation (including those assigned and decaled for use in Canada) display apportioned Arizona license plates that do not expire. Newer trailers in the U-Haul fleet have apportioned plates, registered in a variety of states. In the Alaska and Hawaii markets, U-Haul registers equipment locally because those states do not have apportioned vehicle registration systems."

I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-Haul

"All trucks owned by the U-Haul corporation (including those assigned and decaled for use in Canada) display apportioned Arizona license plates that do not expire. Newer trailers in the U-Haul fleet have apportioned plates, registered in a variety of states. In the Alaska and Hawaii markets, U-Haul registers equipment locally because those states do not have apportioned vehicle registration systems."

I stand corrected. Thank you! I've rented many a Uhauls in my life and never noticed they have the same AZ plates:)

ETA - I'm in HI but thats not an excuse as I've lived all over the mainland and should have noticed lol.

Personally I wouldn't be shocked if Tad doesn't go. I think he knows he is never leaving prison.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member