Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

"If the judge approves the petition, those potential witnesses would be court ordered to answer questions under oath."

Finally!
Hmmm, does answering questions under oath really make people tell the truth?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Question.

If this is to compel parents to make their minor child talk, would the order be for the child or parents?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Possibly minors.

Also, a few teachers and/or administrators that it's been alleged to have said some nasty things about ET which she overheard.

Gitana, I missed it. Do you think a judge will approve this petition? Do you consider this an effective strategy.

Thanks for lending your expertise here in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are adults on this list and their names are made public, that will be interesting.

Also, a few teachers and/or administrators that it's been alleged to have said some nasty things about ET which she overheard.

I'm thinking the attorney fired off a letter to say hey how come you aren't taking care of this and TC gets let go that day.

I'd think teachers/admin/students know a little more too. Now if its useful who knows but any information could be helpful!

If there are adults on this list and their names are made public, that will be interesting.

There's the superintendent's office, the principal's office, the board of education, the guidance office, teachers who have classrooms near him, who he spoke to outside of class but still on school grounds, etc.

Not to mention the kids. I'm sure it's a long list!

It is a common vehicle, even more common and unremarkable when gray/silver which among the most common car colors. I think even a schlub like this guy would know to swap out the plates. There is likely no downside to swapping to plates for him as his registration and licence are nationally flagged. Or he simply could have ditched the vehicle

I drive a silver car and have walked up to more than one car that looks like mine before I realized that it was not. It is a very, very common color.

As for Rogues, I have learned how to spot them from all sides. Honestly, it took me a few days. There are other SUVs that have a similar shape. But now, I can recognize the front, side, or back by the Nissan logo, the cat's eyes taillights and little overhang above the rear window and, of course, 'Rogue' on the left rear of the hatch, and the distinctive shape of the rear side windows. There are a couple of SUVs that look similar, so I trained myself to be able to tell them apart.

I'm thinking the attorney fired off a letter to say hey how come you aren't taking care of this and TC gets let go that day.

I'd think teachers/admin/students know a little more too. Now if its useful who knows but any information could be helpful!
Nope they fired him on the 14th the day after he took her.

What ever this petition is for, even if for a civil suit, I would think the divorce proceedings would financially protect TC's wife.
If I had a civil suit case, and the parents of the kidnapped child do; both for their pain and suffering and certainly on behalf of the victim for hers, I would file against his assets. EG depending on state an dhow the house was paid for and titled, his half of the house equity and anything else.

Nope they fired him on the 14th the day after he took her.

Sorry suspended him on Feb 6 the same day the school got the letter from attorney correct? I thought the documents of his suspension were dated Feb 6 also?

If I had a civil suit case, and the parents of the kidnapped child do; both for their pain and suffering and certainly on behalf of the victim for hers, I would file against his assets. EG depending on state an dhow the house was paid for and titled, his half of the house equity and anything else.
And I think he has lost that because his wife filed for divorce days ago.

Unless he comes to court, she should get everything she asks for and he won't have any assets.

I said the other day I wondered if the divorce right now was only to protect her.

I'm concerned. This guy, while potentially dangerous and clearly kidnapping, may not be as much of an idiot as it seems on the surface. While limited, he is educated. He's clearly intelligent enough to interpret his religion, teach class in HS and has shown the ability to research certain items on google as needed. Google/youTube/internet is a power resource...you can find articles and videos on how to do pretty much anything. It's clear this 'trip' was premeditated, with searches about teenage marriage and mattresses, but it was also keen enough to keep their email communications in draft form rather than over the internet records that are stored on servers. So the concern is how much of what we know is what HE wanted us to know, and how much is truly investigation and clues.
I'm concerned. This guy, while potentially dangerous and clearly kidnapping, may not be as much of an idiot as it seems on the surface. While limited, he is educated. He's clearly intelligent enough to interpret his religion, teach class in HS and has shown the ability to research certain items on google as needed. Google/youTube/internet is a power resource...you can find articles and videos on how to do pretty much anything. It's clear this 'trip' was premeditated, with searches about teenage marriage and mattresses, but it was also keen enough to keep their email communications in draft form rather than over the internet records that are stored on servers. So the concern is how much of what we know is what HE wanted us to know, and how much is truly investigation and clues.

I don't find any of that indications of intelligence. Using a shared gmail or other email draft folder is something that is very common knowledge. The fact that he apparently did not use vpn or simple software to shred his browsing history shows he did not know more than the first line an any article on how to hide communications (use a draft folder). In other words his concealment level was for an affair, not for kidnapping a minor. And yes, the kidnapping was apparently short term premeditated, but it was externally triggered by the investigation by the school

As far as how much cash he had, apparently a only few thousand bucks, it's not the couple million I would like to go underground for a few years, but you need to consider the kidnapping occurred when he had no choice, His entire life was about to come apart.

This goes to the child's safety too. If you can visualize the timeline of this child victim's life, those of us who know life know it is full of time and potential. But guy's life? it is pretty much over. At this point he is a mid 50's guy who is not going to have a career. No job, no family, no community, no friends.

That makes me concerned for the child's safety. He's got $4,500 from his car title maybe a couple of hundred to a couple thousand from pawning possessions. That is not enough to get and stay anywhere except camping, and even that for not too long

Sorry suspended him on Feb 6 the same day the school got the letter from attorney correct? I thought the documents of his suspension were dated Feb 6 also?
That I'm not sure about without looking at the documents.

Decatur is out of the way on the road to OKC. OKC is out of the way to Mexico or Canada. IF....headed to Mexico or Canada, both of which have very limited security to cross without concern of coming back.....they are already there! It took them 24 hrs to drive 10 hrs. We do not know how much $$, resources or how willing they are to take a risk....we just don't know. Put 2 heads together, that are planning and plotting together, they may be taking the TBI, FBI and all of us on a chase. Its been over 20 days and NO sightings or confirmed leads....and we had a ping in Decatur and the sighting in OKC all in 24 hrs. We have to conceded that to this point he has the jump and has outsmarted the rest of us so far.

Very concerned for this impressionable young lady!

I think you are right that he out smarted us. I don't think that any of us expected for them to be gone this long and to have only 1 sighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was terminated/fired on March 14th, the day after he abducted her, actually when the Amber Alert was notified, that's when he was terminated and his termination was based on the fact that he had the Amber Alert against him.

The letter from the Superintendent of Schools in the first in this packet:

https://www.scribd.com/document/342518237/Tad-Cummins-Personnel-file-Redacted

There are two packets, some documents are in that one and some documents are in this one:

https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thomas-packet-to-media.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member