Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The document says Thomas believes at least two witnesses, both kids who attend Elizabeth’s school, have information that could help lead authorities to finding Elizabeth.

He says one of the witnesses has stopped speaking the family and their family, and the other might have more information than they’ve let on.

http://wjhl.com/2017/04/06/elizabet...to-get-witness-testimony-in-amber-alert-case/

Cummins allegedly told Thomas that his future career was ruined because the kissing incident at school, leading to her feel guilty, and the best option was for them to leave. Her father writes in petition that he believes Cummins played on his daughter’s guilt, causing her to feel compelled to leave with him.

At least one witness reported Elizabeth was given a special seat near Cummins, saying he would give her money and gifts, and other students saw physical contact between the two, including Cummins rubbing her back and shoulders while at school.

Thomas also says he has received information there was a reputation or concern that existed for month’s at the school that Cummins and Elizabeth’s relationship was “unusually close,” establishing red flags.

The document says Thomas believes at least two witnesses, both kids who attend Elizabeth’s school, have information that could help lead authorities to finding Elizabeth.

He says one of the witnesses has stopped speaking the family and their family, and the other might have more information than they’ve let on.

http://wjhl.com/2017/04/06/elizabet...to-get-witness-testimony-in-amber-alert-case/

Cummins allegedly told Thomas that his future career was ruined because the kissing incident at school, leading to her feel guilty, and the best option was for them to leave. Her father writes in petition that he believes Cummins played on his daughter’s guilt, causing her to feel compelled to leave with him.

At least one witness reported Elizabeth was given a special seat near Cummins, saying he would give her money and gifts, and other students saw physical contact between the two, including Cummins rubbing her back and shoulders while at school.

Thomas also says he has received information there was a reputation or concern that existed for month’s at the school that Cummins and Elizabeth’s relationship was “unusually close,” establishing red flags.

wow crazy. poor girl!

Very frustrating and sad developments here.

Today while pumping has in little ole Stewart County, TN, the Amber Alert showed up on the gas pump t.v. screen. I typically despise those things, just being bombarded by media everywhere. But seeing her picture and information on it today was refreshing. Glad word is still getting out and gave me a new appreciation for gas pump screens. It also had the option to print out the Amber Alert information, which I thought was handy. Just a random observation.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

All kinds of liability for the school system if even half of this is accurate, imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda sounds like it to me also. The timeline is certainly raising red flags for me.

Perhaps this fact finding mission will shed more light.

Adding these posts from thread 5 from Elizabeth's older sister Kat. I marked the posts with the thread number, page number, and post number for reference. (I couldn't sleep last night., LOL.)

5-15-215 She has only lived in TN. She has only left the state once and that was to go to an amusement park with family. She isn't a camper. She needs showers and bathrooms and hair products,

5-15-222 Actual in normal circumstances she strong willed. I have her 6 days and it's been 13 and we are starting on day 14. She had been previously sexually abused in her mothers care allowing for her to be easily groomed by TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian119 View Post
Makes sense with all of his #ohtheplaces hashtags. He's portraying himself as this well traveled knight in shinning armor.. that will show her the world. I still think he'll try and take her to a beach at some point if they're not already there.

5-16-238 Kat.. do you know if she brought hair products/straightener/toothbrush with her? What about a bathing suit?
Yes to all

5-16-240 She left with a purse/bag with probably make up. She never left the house without a huge makeup bag. She had a grocery sack with a change of clothes. That wasn't a concern at the time. Because of family female health issues leaving the house with a chance of clothing wasn't uncommon.
There may or may not have been another bag. But her two sisters were home and watched her leave.

5-17-243 What his wife told our FBI/TBI team. He grew up with her in Mt Pleasant TN. That is 20 minute from Columbia and 30 minutes from his job, Culleoka Unit School. He has a certificate from Columbia State Community College in Respiratory therapy. They got married young and she helped him to get the job at the school. He has no FBI/TBI/ CIA experience.

5-18-259 He told her [TC told his wifr, JC] he was leaving and she had a bad feeling so she contacted the detective who was handling the school case.

5-24-349 Decatur is an hour away. It wouldn't be worth it at that point to come back for the bag. Both phones were on Decatur towers at 3:06pm. LE hasn't given us anymore infor except that those phones aren't likely in their possession anymore.

5-25-375 Shoneys said the bag was retrieved. That's all we have to go off of.

5-27-396Quote Originally Posted by kdg411.
“Per Google the town of Culleoka TN has a population of approximately 5000 while the city of Columbia TN has more than 35,000.”
Yes. My point was if you have been it's too small of a town for traffic cameras. LE did ask local businesses that face the road if they had cameras that might have captured them. I even said I was using that as an example. Everyone who lives in Columbia says it's a small podunk town.

5-31-457 She has a wheat and tomato allergy. They were "home schooled" a book was never open in front of them. No organization. The church is a local Catholic Church but MC-ET also attended a local non denomination church as well.

It's hard to think of habits. They almost become part of a person so family members tend to forget about them. We will brain storm. I'm about to meet up with the rest of the siblings I will ask.

5-21-473 Quote Originally Posted by Heavenlystars View Post
Didn't Elizabeth or Tad post gluten free pics on their Instagram pages?
Both did.

5-44-646
Originally Posted by DocBrew View Post
Trying so hard to get caught up. Have we established that LE still believes that it was them in Corpus Christi? If so, then they were perhaps (likely?) en route to Panama via the border (didn't he live there at one time?).
It wasn't them.

5-55-825
Quote Originally Posted by Flurries View Post
‘Sis,
Can you describe any of the clothes she typically wears?
Jeans and tshirts, or dressier like skirts and tops?
Casual style or more feminine?
Does she wear shorts?
Any idea if she took a one piece or two piece swimsuit? (I'm watching beach cams)
So very sorry she got mixed up with this predator!’
Jeans and tshirts or leggings with almost dress length shirts.

5-56-826
Quote Originally Posted by Flurries View Post
‘Sis,
Can you describe any of the clothes she typically wears?
Jeans and tshirts, or dressier like skirts and tops?
Casual style or more feminine?
Does she wear shorts?
Any idea if she took a one piece or two piece swimsuit? (I'm watching beach cams)
So very sorry she got mixed up with this predator!’
Sorry for second reply I'm tired. She took a two piece. She does own shorts but usually only wears them at home. She won't wear dresses. She usually dresses modestly.

Did I read it right that after they were told not to be together and she was removed from the classroom, TC was a chaperone on a field trip?

That's how I read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I read it right that after they were told not to be together and she was removed from the classroom, TC was a chaperone on a field trip?

“On or about January 27, 2017, Cummins was a, if not the only, chaperone at a field trip facilitated by the school and attended by the subject child. At some point, upon information and belief after this field trip, a directive was given to the student and teacher by the school that they should have no contact. Despite that directive, the teacher and child had contact at school on at least one occasion subsequent to the issuance of the directive. It is unknown to Petitioner if there were other such contacts at the school during this time.”

Yep on or around the 27th he was possibly the only chaperone on a school trip according to the document. The kissing incident happened on the 23rd reported on the 24th and at that point she was removed from his class. Strangely according to the document dad still wasn't informed until Feb 1st I believe.

This man really has nothing left to live for. This is getting scarier by the minute.

This man really has nothing left to live for. This is getting scarier by the minute.

He's got plenty to live for. He cannot leave his children and grandchildren with a legacy of abducting a 15 year old, holding her against her will and then taking his life. He's got children, grandchildren and a woman who gave him 31 years of her life, and friends and a community who he needs to make atonement to. He's got a child with him that he owes the chance for full life. He's got lots to live for and plenty of opportunity to do the right thing after all the wrong things he's done.

He's got plenty to live for. He cannot leave his children and grandchildren with a legacy of abducting a 15 year old, holding her against her will and then taking his life. He's got children, grandchildren and a woman who gave him 31 years of her life, and friends and a community who he needs to make atonement to. He's got a child with him that he owes the chance for full life. He's got lots to live for and plenty of opportunity to do the right thing after all the wrong things he's done.

I'm sorry I just don't see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member