Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;855170099598282754]https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/855170099598282754[/video]

Carley Gordon‏Verified account @WSMVCarley 5m5 minutes ago
Press awaiting Thomas family press conference. We will be taking it live on @WSMV at 4:30

Just saw this on local news. Haven't had a chance to read the details, but yes!! So happy for her and her family!!

I knew it! That proves premeditation. MOO

Yes and no.

We know what he was refilling it for. But he's gonna say that he was using for his wife and just a co-winky-dink that he kidnapped a 15 year old a few days later.

I lived in Mexico for 40 years, went to Law school and practiced family and civil law there and frankly I know what i am talking about. So nice try and peace out.
dunno maybe the law changed the link I sent says 14 for the girl, with consent ofcourse, my mom had to sign for me in Dallas at 17, so it just depends and if I remember corectly the family on both side was in the US for wedding related stuff when word got out this 11 year old pregnant girl was being abused. It was all mularky ofcourse and they did let the guy out of jail.

Does Jaycee Dugards organization reach out? Or would family have to contact them?

They usually give the family information about different programs. But the family can contact JAYC themselves as well. JAYC works with LE.

There are some rough looking characters on there....Tad should have no problem finding a bed partner...lol

My first thought was how many of them look like BG from Libby and Abby's case...:facepalm:...(referring to the county mugshot site)

*sotto voce* "I see BG people"

ARGHHH going to miss the presser, but have to go get my hair prettied up. It's mr. Chiquito's 50th birthday this weekend and we iz going on a cruise, yo! Hugs to all who have been here praying for Elizabeth's return. Might she find the peace and love she is desperately in need of.

The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department told ABC News that Cummins will be arraigned Friday.

An attorney for the Thomas family told ABC News that the commune where authorities found the pair is nestled in a remote, snow-covered area some two hours from the sheriff's office. The teen was unharmed, the attorney said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tenn-student-elizabeth-thomas-found-teacher-tad/story?id=46913129

So much for sunny beaches...
Yeah, I never thought for one second he was taking her to a sunny beach. Not once. Hopefully he never sees a sunny beach again.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I recall the TBI guy saying that she would be flown home on a TBI plane. My hope is that they brought a counselor with them who can help ET through some of her emotions on the flight home. She has got to be torn in pieces, poor girl.
JMO
I'm pretty sure that's protocol. There's likely a team of trauma experts.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member