Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to see a booking picture. I want to see those white lines behind his head. (That may be a little harsh.)

Thomas' father, Anthony, said he and his family were "overjoyed" that Elizabeth was finally found.

"I'm just so overjoyed to have her home, that she's safe," he told reporters outside a courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee, Thursday afternoon.

"We're going to have to figure out what kind of state of mind she's in, of course, and probably get her some help. It may be a long road, but at least we've got her back now," he added.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/20/tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas-found-in-california.html

Did you know this is a cultural thing, in Mexico girls as young as 13 are married all the time. I remember the Dallas News make a big stink about this 11 year old pregnant girl who turned out to be 14 and about to marry her 28 year old boyfriend and both families were just astonished at the crime this man was charged with. Later after all the stink the families raised they let him out and both fled back to Mexico and lived happily ever after

Neither Tad nor his victim are Mexican.
In many cultures, girls are no more than the property of men, that doesn't make it okay.

The attorney on HLN said of the Fed charges of Transporting a minor across state lines with intent for sexual purposes, that they must know something that we don't to bring those charges.

In the divorce filing the wife accused him of something like marital misconduct, so something is behind that.

Did you know this is a cultural thing, in Mexico girls as young as 13 are married all the time. I remember the Dallas News make a big stink about this 11 year old pregnant girl who turned out to be 14 and about to marry her 28 year old boyfriend and both families were just astonished at the crime this man was charged with. Later after all the stink the families raised they let him out and both fled back to Mexico and lived happily ever after

We're going through a bit of a funk in the US, but please...let's not try to normalize these behaviors or be like Mexico. "All the time," doesn't mean right. it means oppression.

Going back to some original links. They are being updated with new info.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/20/black-bear-ranch-details-on-commune-where-cummins-thomas-found/

Interesting from that link...

However, according to News 2’s ABC-affiliate KDRV-TV, the pair had stayed at the Black Bear Ranch commune in Cecilville for at least two days while in Cecilville.

KDRV reports Cummins and Thomas were going by different names and a member of Black Bear asked them to leave. The reason why wasn’t immediately known.

In the divorce filing the wife accused him of something like marital misconduct, so something is behind that.

In TN, that is used in 90% of divorce cases. Marital misconduct could be something as simple as an argument where your spouse raised his voice.

one time I complained about how bad those speculems hurt and they should be made of something else, so my OB/GYN says " what ? Skin? LOL he cracked me up, he was a tiny chinease man who was forced to take med school twice since the US refused his chinease dimploma. I really liked him but I to this day cannot tolerate sharp cold metal pointed sideways up my foo foo

One of my favorite songs I sing with my nieces and nephews will now taken on a new visual for me.
[video=youtube;a84IowoW00w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a84IowoW00w[/video]

Dear TN State Rep. Shelia Butt,

Does the following not resonate with you just how serious a crime Tad Cummins committed?

After the capture, one federal charge of transportation of a minor across state lines for the purpose of having criminal sexual intercourse was filed against Cummins, said Jack Smith, acting US attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee.

Read that sentence again. Sound it out if you have to. I'll break it down in case you're still having comprehension issues: Cummins KIDNAPPED a child in order to RAPE said child. Please understand what this means and please stop displaying the shocking ignorance that has been so prevalent in this case so that going forward, you and other clueless adults in power like you can help victims instead of perpetuating their hurt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/us/tennessee-teacher-kidnapping-suspect-arrested/

I recall the TBI guy saying that she would be flown home on a TBI plane. My hope is that they brought a counselor with them who can help ET through some of her emotions on the flight home. She has got to be torn in pieces, poor girl.
JMO

In TN, that is used in 90% of divorce cases. Marital misconduct could be something as simple as an argument where your spouse raised his voice.

Kidnapping one of his 15 year old students qualifies.

We're going through a bit of a funk in the US, but please...let's not try to normalize these behaviors or be like Mexico. "All the time," doesn't mean right. it means oppression.

this is true I was merely pointing it out.

A suspected kidnapping like this is a rarity in Columbia, said Mayor Dean Dickey.
"The longer it carries on, you seem to expect the worst," Dickey said. "With the information that I have seen, and that is on Facebook, I’m glad to see that she is unharmed.

Unharmed????

Rep. Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, said Thursday was a great day for her community.I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe.

Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker, the district attorney......nothing like knowing all the 'right' people. I'm getting worried again.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13