Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameras at arraignment tomorrow???? JMO

[QUOTE Rep. Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, said Thursday was a great day for her community.I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe.]

Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker, the district attorney......nothing like knowing all the 'right' people. I'm getting worried again.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/[/QUOTE]

don't get me started with Sheila Butt. She makes my blood boil, gives me hives, and projectile vomit.

Did you know this is a cultural thing, in Mexico girls as young as 13 are married all the time. I remember the Dallas News make a big stink about this 11 year old pregnant girl who turned out to be 14 and about to marry her 28 year old boyfriend and both families were just astonished at the crime this man was charged with. Later after all the stink the families raised they let him out and both fled back to Mexico and lived happily ever after

Excuse me? this is pretty untrue, and frankly beyond uninformed. If you want to talk about things like this, loot no farther than the FLDS. Mexican law is pretty darn strict when it comes to age of marriage.

I recall the TBI guy saying that she would be flown home on a TBI plane. My hope is that they brought a counselor with them who can help ET through some of her emotions on the flight home. She has got to be torn in pieces, poor girl.
JMO

With FBI involved, she'll have wonderful counselors with her. They always pair them up with someone who will come to the home and help the entire family to get through this. The federal agencies are amazing in these situations.

Cameras at arraignment tomorrow???? JMO

yeppers I guess this is suppose to make us forget about the Russian fighter jets flying over Alaska and North Korea bombing us- e gads

IMO the FBI doesn't care who this animal knows.
So sorry Ms. Butt!
& everyone else defending his "character".

MOO

Excuse me? this is pretty untrue, and frankly beyond uninformed. If you want to talk about things like this, loot no farther than the FLDS. Mexican law is pretty darn strict when it comes to age of marriage.

go find the Dallas Morning News 1982 for the original articles about that girl and then all the families on the tube gripping left and right it is too true, very true, my firnd's father lived all over Mexico for 30 years and he told us about the fancy weddings they had and the fun things they did like passing the bride's shoe around to be filled with money. They marry young its no biggy there

here ya go so you wont be uninformed lol :

http://www.mexicolaw.com/Marriage in Mexico.htm

With FBI involved, she'll have wonderful counselors with her. They always pair them up with someone who will come to the home and help the entire family to get through this. The federal agencies are amazing in these situations.

Does Jaycee Dugards organization reach out? Or would family have to contact them?

go find the Dallas Morning News 1982 for the original articles about that girl and then all the families on the tube gripping left and right it is too true, very true, my firnd's father lived all over Mexico for 30 years and he told us about the fancy weddings they had and the fun things they did like passing the bride's shoe around to be filled with money. They marry young its no biggy there

I lived in Mexico for 40 years, went to Law school and practiced family and civil law there and frankly I know what i am talking about. So nice try and peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste