Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survivor shares message for Elizabeth Thomas

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/21/survivor-shares-message-for-elizabeth-thomas/

Then things took a bizarre turn. Greene said Ross began making sexual advances toward her.

“He would say things like, ‘I want to kiss you so bad right now,’” Greene told News 2.

When Greene was 15, she said the advances progressed to sex.

She told News 2 it wasn’t until 2014 that she realized her pastor committed a crime.

Wow! This is the first report that I've seen where it says they stayed at the commune. Sounds like I may have been spot on with one of my suspicions about TC, that he is a hot-head and a bully. Poor Elizabeth had to have suffered so much having to deal with that old nasty pervert. :(

There was another interview published yesterday

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/21/nashville-native-helped-lead-police-to-tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas/ Published: April 21, 2017, 3:57 am Updated: April 22, 2017, 2:51 am

"From link

" Barry said Cummins and Thomas were looking for the Black Bear Ranch Commune but were flat broke and out of gas.

“I put some gas in his car and gave him 40 dollars and said if it doesn’t work come back I’ll feed you you, know what I mean?” said Barry.

They reportedly made it to the ranch, but members of the commune knew something was amiss.

“I feel a little funny because there were all kinds of indications that there was something a little funny going on never occurred to me that she was 15 year old, they said she was 22, I thought… yeah,” said Peter LaughingWolf.

LaughingWolf said when the commune told Cummins it wouldn’t be a good fit for the commune, he reportedly stormed off with his young victim.

“What really should have been a clue that something was wrong was that he got so angry when that was shared with them,” added LaughingWolf.

Cummins and Thomas went back to the property Barry tends and he said they could stay in his cabin if they agreed to work on the property."

It is possible, in my opinion, for the commune details to be true AND for ET to be a victim and worthy of sympathy, empathy, and support. She is 15, was vulnerable to manipulation, and has isolated with a monster. Stockholm Syndrome is real. Even if the details are true, it changes nothing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anyone know what the Sacramento jail is like? Is there a prison nearby for when he is convicted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is just comical to me that the caption under the two people lying in the filthy bathtub together,mentions that they felt that Tad and ET were "off" and "weird".
Who would give an interview in a bathtub? LOL!!!!!

IMOO.

I know! It's hysterical... but it victimizes Elizabeth yet again. Shame on the Daily Mail.

There was another interview published yesterday

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/21/nashville-native-helped-lead-police-to-tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas/ Published: April 21, 2017, 3:57 am Updated: April 22, 2017, 2:51 am

"From link

" Barry said Cummins and Thomas were looking for the Black Bear Ranch Commune but were flat broke and out of gas.

“I put some gas in his car and gave him 40 dollars and said if it doesn’t work come back I’ll feed you you, know what I mean?” said Barry.

They reportedly made it to the ranch, but members of the commune knew something was amiss.

“I feel a little funny because there were all kinds of indications that there was something a little funny going on never occurred to me that she was 15 year old, they said she was 22, I thought… yeah,” said Peter LaughingWolf.

LaughingWolf said when the commune told Cummins it wouldn’t be a good fit for the commune, he reportedly stormed off with his young victim.

“What really should have been a clue that something was wrong was that he got so angry when that was shared with them,” added LaughingWolf.

Cummins and Thomas went back to the property Barry tends and he said they could stay in his cabin if they agreed to work on the property."

ET probably told them he was a medic because he had a skill that would contribute to the commune.

I can't imagine this all being made up as ET family would sue the pants off dailymail for bogus reporting. I lived near Berkeley for awhile in Northern CA in my younger days which is where they were at one point. I never heard of Black Bear Ranch TC must have been googling places like this and came across the YouTube documentary.

No wonder ET took only a few clothing items, bathing suit and left one bag behind. Being in a commune you don't need much clothing as most of the times people are naked. Gross, Ugh [emoji58]

Anyone know what the Sacramento jail is like? Is there a prison nearby for when he is convicted?

From what I understand, he will not be staying in CA--he's going back to TN

Wow! This is the first report that I've seen where it says they stayed at the commune. Sounds like I may have been spot on with one of my suspicions about TC, that he is a hot-head and a bully. Poor Elizabeth had to have suffered so much having to deal with that old nasty pervert. :(

(Old nasty pervert is right! And that's exactly what the older men whom I had sex with as a teen were too!!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

You know what, furthermore, getting it all out, the hardest part for me is being from such a conservative family that I not only rebelled against this sooooooo much as a teen, but then everything was so conservative and taboo that later we could never talk about anything of this.

I'm at the point in my life now where, after the recent deep deep loss of someone very, very, very close to me (no condolences necessary), I dont give a crap about holding anything else in anymore. Because I've experienced true, unconditional love, and that's all I want in my life. I'm tired of feeling guilty about everything!! And being judged, criticized...)

(Ughi feel sick...one guy was sooooo nasty...I don't know WTH I was thinking....groooooooooossssss)

(Sick, about to start balling. :drama: Stepping away.)

Anyway, ET if you are reading this, please know you are supported. And we don't know what it's like to be you, in your mind and existence, but I don't judge you, no matter what happened. For what it's worth.)

Folsom and San Quentin are the closest. But won't he be returned to TN for trial?

{{{{{{{{Margarita}}}}}}}}} And thanks for a sharing and developing a wonderful attitude. :heartbeat:

It is possible, in my opinion, for the commune details to be true AND for ET to be a victim and worthy of sympathy, empathy, and support. She is 15, was vulnerable to manipulation, and has isolated with a monster. Stockholm Syndrome is real. Even if the details are true, it changes nothing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So true. I read many articles that ET is going to need to help testify against this piece of garbage that she was forced against her will to go as Tennessee law allows a child over 12 to leave on their own free will. Some sites saying because of that law and if ET doesn't say she was kidnapper or forced to go against her will this could crumble.

Can this really happen? I was shocked when I read this about Tennessee law now they are trying to change that. A little late don't you think Tennessee?

{{{{{{{{Margarita}}}}}}}}} And thanks for a sharing and developing a wonderful attitude. :heartbeat:

(Thank you. The best thing we can do is try to make situations such as this as constructive and healing for all. Most of all, for E.T. :therethere:

:grouphug: )

If these two from that ranch commune were interviewed by Law Enforcement, wouldn't LE tell them not to speak about this in an interview as they could be subpoenaed to trial for the prosecution in the future?

IMOO.
They don't really follow societies "rules".
With that said, the people at the COMMUNE were offended by the noises this CHRISTIAN was making with his "wife" (child he abducted to fornicate with)
Wow!!!

MOO

So I wake up this morning to a story that they were at BBR for 2 weeks?

Although I think folks can integrate into a commune I am surprised they made it the full 2 weeks. I

am not surprised they were kicked out. TC & ET not wanting to put the work in, isolating themselves and his angry comments of "homosexuality" and "christian" shows he was probably not tolerant of others behavior there. While religion is allowed one has to be pretty accepting and tolerant of the community.

I can't even imagine what that poor young girl went through. She probably didn't talk because he threatened her he did have two loaded guns she and all the commune people are very fortunate he didn't shoot them all when he was kicked out.

How could he be so cruel to put her in those horrid conditions especially with daughters and torture his family like that? There are some really sick monsters in this world in disguise.

I can't even imagine what that poor young girl went through. She probably didn't talk because he threatened her he did have two loaded guns she and all the commune people are very fortunate he didn't shoot them all when he was kicked out.

How could he be so cruel to put her in those horrid conditions especially with daughters and torture his family like that? There are some really sick monsters in this world in disguise.

Certainly possible he threatened, but even more insidious perhaps manipulated a child into thinking this was a normal loving relationship.

ET probably told them he was a medic because he had a skill that would contribute to the commune.

I can't imagine this all being made up as ET family would sue the pants off dailymail for bogus reporting. I lived near Berkeley for awhile in Northern CA in my younger days which is where they were at one point. I never heard of Black Bear Ranch TC must have been googling places like this and came across the YouTube documentary.

No wonder ET took only a few clothing items, bathing suit and left one bag behind. Being in a commune you don't need much clothing as most of the times people are naked. Gross, Ugh [emoji58]
A medic that caught himself on fire no less!🔥

MOO

They don't really follow societies "rules".
With that said, the people at the COMMUNE were offended by the noises this CHRISTIAN was making with his "wife" (child he abducted to fornicate with)
Wow!!!

MOO

"Conservative Christian"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads