Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The commune was not "harboring fugitives".... they were intruded upon by a lying pedophile. JMO

Just pray she is not pregnant by this idiot!

That's one reason that I wanted them to be found sooner rather than later. ET has enough healing work to do without adding pregnancy to the mix.

IMO there should be rules against reporting the details of sex crimes involving minors. Daily Mail should be ashamed of themselves. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ook-student-15-clothing-optional-commune.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow just... wow that was disturbing in too many ways. That link. Imo always. But if that were my child,and I read that I'd be livid. I agree with freedom of speech of course and I appreciate good journalism. But that's too far with a child, because she is a child!, being involved. Thanks eryn for showing me how crazy people can be and how far they'd go for ratings. Sorry for the rant but showing a picture of the mattress after saying that stuff in the link blew my mind. Imo always

That's what I read.....10 days and the group booted them before the two-week probation was up because all they did was have sex and little to no work. Said TC couldn't even get a fire started, so threw gas on it and burned his arm or sleeve. They explained that they were not into religious stuff, and Saint TC was offended by their nudity, professing to be a devout Christian........lolol. Those people are eccentric, but they mind their own business and if they want to do it naked in the mountains, who the hell cares? JMO
I do not even like sleeping in the nude so I guess I would not fit into such a commune.!

The commune was not "harboring fugitives".... they were intruded upon by a lying pedophile. JMO

They knew something was "off" and admitted it. They didn't call LE.

Is that something like, " How do I love thee, let me count the ways. But first, let me run over here and cut out the heart of my enemy. Be right back."

:bud:

I always cringe when I see crap like "poet, warrior" and it's a lot more common than it should be. Usually written by men who's profile pics look a lot like TC. It sort of reminds me of that old saying "when women look in the mirror they see all their faults, but when men look in the mirror they strike a pose and say "lookin' good!". Pretty sure TC is one of those guys. In addition to being an unfaithful, lying, manipulative pervert, that is.

moo.

My guess would be TC was planning on homeschooling her. I can't believe in his warped mind he actually thought he could keep her holed up in that place for the next 20 plus years. Yeah right was he smoking crack or something, he lost his sense of reality, seriously
I am not sure he would have bothered homeschooling her. Think he is too arrogant and selfish.

bbm

:thinking: Perhaps due to the fact she has been charged with abuse of her and her siblings that we have been discussing here, and sister confirmed?
My question is why are they even interviewing her again.

I don't think they have phones and Facebook for news updates out there. Jmo

Plus she doesn't look that young. But definitely younger than 24. Im surprised they didn't say 19
Because I wouldn't believe 24. Jmo

I wondered that they didn't have electricity or means of knowing they were missing. It is frustrating though. Perhaps concerned calling if they had or were growing weed. Idk but you'd think after all this attention LE would know by now so I guess not. I'm curious if they turned in the fugitives they via some link a few posts ago, if they turned them in. Imo always not judging the commune people, I'm sure they are not horrible people, just maybe put of the loop and in their own world. Imo always

I may be in the severe minority here, but I believe these folks and the story. Going to a commune, smoking joints and living off the land perhaps may turn off many here.... I get it. The place is absolutely beautiful. A roof over their heads, and only 6 folks there now getting along. I do not discount their stories that others might because it seems so bohemian. Living in a beautiful area, in California where you could smoke a joint under the starrs and off the land minimalistically.... smh.... nirvana.

They are not bad folks, although juries (and others here at WS) would think they are perhaps not truthful if/when they testify. I'm sure the defense will be all over it... smh

(although that was 30 years ago for me!)

How do they support themselves? Food stamps, SSI, Medicaid all their necessities ? maybe they grow their own food but what about other needs? I used to live up north near Berkeley and have never heard of this place. Strange. That commune was full of junk, pack rat clutter. but probably not to them and could easily catch fire like the Oakland Ghostship fire. I saw stoves and candles in there and people smoked like the guy in the interview. I highly doubt their was any smoke detectors installed.

Right. They strike me as a group of people who just want to be left alone and in walks this jerk with all his drama: I'm not going to help out and I'm too Christian for nudity but I'm going to be "busy" all day with my young girlfriend.

I wonder if more people will find their way to the commune now? The winters are probably harsh but it's gorgeous.

I wondered that they didn't have electricity or means of knowing they were missing. It is frustrating though. Perhaps concerned calling if they had or were growing weed. Idk but you'd think after all this attention LE would know by now so I guess not. I'm curious if they turned in the fugitives they via some link a few posts ago, if they turned them in. Imo always not judging the commune people, I'm sure they are not horrible people, just maybe put of the loop and in their own world. Imo always

Maybe I am being too harsh. Maybe I should give them credit for turning them away.

I am not sure he would have bothered homeschooling her. Think he is too arrogant and selfish.

Perhaps not formal schooling, but I'd imagine he'd groove on being her guru and having her bow adoringly to his knowledge and wisdom! Barf.

Maybe I am being too harsh. Maybe I should give them credit for turning them away.

No way, I agree with you, was just trying to figure out why myself. I personally don't give an credit.. Imo always but as young as she looks and his obvious age imo should have tipped them off especially since they came to the commune period. Imo. Especially knowing they'd had fugitives before. Idk. Imo always

I'm not sure this is an actual commune. Seems more like a few guys just hanging out in bathtubs to me. ;)

I don't think they have phones and Facebook for news updates out there. Jmo

Plus she doesn't look that young. But definitely younger than 24. Im surprised they didn't say 19
Because I wouldn't believe 24. Jmo

The guy interviewed said they don't call Popo and the fuzz (cops) hard to understand but I took it as they don't get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay