Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My .02 is that she could've made herself look older ?

Also there's THIS article : (apologies if this was already posted)
www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tennes...g-missing-15-year-old-girl-researched-n736636
her alleged abductor had been recently looking up teenage marriage online.

"It's just very disheartening," Anthony Thomas told NBC News Tuesday after being finding out that new piece of information. "I'm afraid he's married her."

Emph. mine

Not sure msm should be saying "alleged". Given her age and everything.
Smdh.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tennessee-teacher-accused-abducting-missing-15-year-old-girl-researched-n736636

"It's just very disheartening," Anthony Thomas told NBC News Tuesday after being finding out that new piece of information. "I'm afraid he's married her."

Emph. mine

Smdh.

Fantastic, he can add "bigamist" to his list of accomplishments.

Maybe they went to a cheap motel when the road trip was exciting to her and spent the 7 hours changing their appearance. She would then be more excepting of the adventure. They really need to do something about describing her as 5"5 when she is only 5 feet per her SIL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well that's alarming a brief search I found this
Georgia:*Georgia changed the laws in 2006 concerning the minimum age to get married and the minimum age to get married in Georgia is 16.
Arizona:*If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian.

If you are under sixteen (16), you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian as well as a court order.

I'm going to research more it was 96 when my friends did it so

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Channel 4 found that police arrested Elizabeth's mother, Kimberly Thomas, last year. She was charged with five counts of child abuse and neglect.

According to court documents, Kimberly Thomas beat Elizabeth and four of her siblings.

Elizabeth told investigators her mother "banged her head into the agitator of the washing machine." She said her mother "threw her down the basement stairs and locked her down there."

Kimberly Thomas is also accused of making the children get naked in front of several other people.

Elizabeth is one of 10 children in a single-parent home because her father now has full custody of all of them.

Link to article
http://www.wsmv.com/story/34967126/da-missing-teen-had-troubling-home-life

( Sent from WSMV )

OMG. This gets creepier and creepier! I bet the teen marriage search was around the time she posted the crown ring too!

It says he was also doing research on whether or not LE would be able to track his vehicle..he definitely covered all the bases and planned for every contingency. It's going to take some luck - or a very alert citizen - to find them.

I'm starting to question a few things on the things that her side are saying from family point. We know there was trouble here... i'm hoping beyond hope this isn't a 'lets complicate it to build the lawsuit against the school' thing. I do believe she went willingly per her IG and SM accounts. I also think as a 15 yr old she is just romanticizing everything...as most 15 yr old do. He took advantage of/groomed/manipulated her... however she continued to sneak to see him in school AFTER being told not to... Until she is bored or realizes this isn't going to work... i think she is being complacent with the hiding/travel. I'm just not sure that I believe some that is coming out with new family reports..... something isn't sitting right with me. JMO

I agree with you.

Just jumping in here. I've been posting her flyers online everywhere I can think of. Did y'all see her IG post about missing her morning coffee?? Coffee mug has a lighthouse on it. Could that be a covert sign? Also looks like pic was taken inside an RV IMO. I am thinking he bought an RV off craigslist somewhere. Tags wouldn't be in his name and she could hide in back while driving. Many off the beaten path camping spots. All MOO.

But wouldn't there be sightings? IMO they can't be anywhere populated due to no sightings

Is he too cocky to realize that in his planning though? He certainly didn't hide out when reprimanded at the school. He didn't care who saw his gross Instagram posts that are obviously directed at this "relationship" I think at the very least they didn't head out to go camping. Jmo.

With that said, since no-one has spotted them maybe they did have a change of direction. He is in over his head and he will not want all this to be for not... It is spring break time and people are travelling so there's a better chance people more familiar with this case are spread out. I will say though, I've been reading up on this for the last 2 days and can't absolutely guarantee I'd spot them while out and about in a crowded place, given they've probably changed their appearances.

Where would she have dyed her hair? Probably shortly after making a run for it, or atleast sometime during the first day.. truck stop, motel, pay by the hour hotel..? I wonder if authorities would do a rendering of her with dark, short hair just to have that possible image also in the public's mind.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I'm a few pages behind still.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well that's alarming a brief search I found this
Georgia:*Georgia changed the laws in 2006 concerning the minimum age to get married and the minimum age to get married in Georgia is 16.
Arizona:*If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian.

If you are under sixteen (16), you must have the notarized consent of your parents or legal guardian as well as a court order.

I'm going to research more it was 96 when my friends did it so

Yeah, but even if they went to a state where he could legally marry her, he would still need to get a divorce from his wife first. I'm sure he knows that, but who knows what he's telling ET.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tennes...g-missing-15-year-old-girl-researched-n736636

Emph. mine

Smdh.
They need to stop with alleged and willingly IMO so the victim blaming stops

Is he too cocky to realize that in his planning though? He certainly didn't hide out when reprimanded at the school. He didn't care who saw his gross Instagram posts that are obviously directed at this "relationship" I think at the very least they didn't head out to go camping. Jmo.

With that said, since no-one has spotted them maybe they did have a change of direction. He is in over his head and he will not want all this to be for not... It is spring break time and people are travelling so there's a better chance people more familiar with this case are spread out. I will say though, I've been reading up on this for the last 2 days and can't absolutely guarantee I'd spot them while out and about in a crowded place, given they've probably changed their appearances.

Where would she have dyed her hair? Probably shortly after making a run for it, or atleast sometime during the first day.. truck stop, motel, pay by the hour hotel..? I wonder if authorities would do a rendering of her with dark, short hair just to have that possible image also in the public's mind.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I'm a few pages behind still.

bc4f106d84a56613ced8277958176742.jpg

8726b86b8ac584e6c0964b428a8d6ed2.jpg

25a13aeb6ec2f389b17bcdab98771dd9.jpg

704941bd03147da9742f26170750f79d.jpg

47a0033c358503698e409b9b9229716b.jpg

I think that's all the normal colors....

Its not fair to insinuate her family is lying. I will leave it at that. It doesn't matter if they are. She's in DANGER

Thanks sc, I hadn't realized that was already done on the first photo.

It says he was also doing research on whether or not LE would be able to track his vehicle..he definitely covered all the bases and planned for every contingency. It's going to take some luck - or a very alert citizen - to find them.

I think you're right! I'm thinking the search for teen marriage could be a huge clue. It may narrow down the search of where they could do it. I just read in this article she was home schooled until Sept 2016! She was just thrown into public schools after years of homeschooling that was a horrible decision, she's emotionally immature and socially immature too! http://wkrn.com/2017/03/21/tbi-amber-alert-suspect-researched-teen-marriage-before-disappearing/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper