Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any route from Columbia, TN to Decatur, AL that would take 5-6 hours? If they hit the open road at let's say 9am and the ping in Decatur was between 2-3, where were they? Taking back roads to avoid tolls? Stopping to get supplies? Did they stop to eat lunch somewhere along the route? Any large outlet shopping centers or malls to buy clothes? Doesn't take that long to travel, so what were they doing? Or did he give $20 to someone else to be good, travel to Decatur, turn on the phone and then ditch it?

Wasn't it mentioned that she changed her Instagram description to "wifey" after she left? Maybe during their trip to Decatur they found someone who would marrying them no questions asked. Then when she got to Decatur so made the change to "wifey", then dumped the phone?

Elizabeth's Instagram went from following 284 the other day to 285 yesterday. This morning she's following 286.

Might mean she IS on SM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me if already posted. But this is interesting: according to dad, one time TC went to where ET worked and she hid from him.

http://wate.com/2017/03/26/attorney-family-says-elizabeth-thomas-once-hid-from-cummins/

I don't think she was afraid of him in that she feared for her safety. I think he was coming on very strong to persuade her to leave with him, and she was feeling stressed and heavily pressured. She didn't want to deal with him while at work.

Iirc the"wifey" with the ring emoji was before they disappeared. But I could be wrong. Hopefully someone will clear this up for us?

I have only been loosely following this so I have questions about the bag that was left at Shoney's. Did she come back to pick it up? What was in the bag?
Per ET's sister, there was clothes in the bag.

The restaurant is not cooperating so I don't know if any of this information is set in stone but it sounds like an employee sat the bag outside and ET & TC came back to pick it up. However, with no one to see them, I suppose it is just speculation.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Elizabeth's Instagram went from following 284 the other day to 285 yesterday. This morning she's following 286.

Might mean she IS on SM.

Someone is definitely logging into her instagram!

View attachment 113552

Aimed right at the front entrance. I found a view from January this year and it's still in the exact same spot. Maybe LE need to speak to the folks at Shoney's again?

It looks like cable conduit for the electrical wires to the sign and floodlights IMHO.

The TN kidnapping statute says in essence through it's silence on that issue. It's saying that you can be between 13 and 18 and you can legally make the mature decision to leave your family and run off with a person never to be seen again

Outrageous!!!!

Might mean she IS on

Or HE is....If so, please contact LAW ENFORCEMENT

Per ET's sister, there was clothes in the bag.

The restaurant is not cooperating so I don't know if any of this information is set in stone but it sounds like an employee sat the bag outside and ET & TC came back to pick it up. However, with no one to see them, I suppose it is just speculation.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Since there were clothes in the bag that would indicate that she wasn't planning on just being gone for one day.

When she told her sister to call cops if she wasn't home by a certain time, didn't her sister ask why she would say such a thing?

Might mean she IS on SM.

Way back on March 22, she had 286 followers (or is this image updated from Instagram. I grabbed it from a March 22 Daily Mail article:

3E7F8E2500000578-4334902-image-m-2_1490121105926.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4334902/Amber-Alert-teen-Elizabeth-Thomas-called-wife.html

Here's another one from The Sun article, dated March 22:

elizabeth-thomas.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31463...ial-media-profile-to-wife-before-disppearing/

Someone is definitely logging into her instagram!

Thank you for noticing this! Follower counts can fluctuate by one or two members if someone you previously followed went inactive and then makes their account "live" again as well. Let's watch for other signs of activity on IG or SM as well.

I hope she or TC is logging in and it provides some clues/leads.

It could also be that law enforcement or family/friends have the login info, I suppose.

GMA is about to cover it in a few minutes. Thank goodness they are keeping it going!

Since there were clothes in the bag that would indicate that she wasn't planning on just being gone for one day.

According to Kat, her sister, a change of clothes taken with her was not alarming or unusual. We do not know if there was more than a change of clothes.JMO

Another dead end [emoji22]

If they used code to embed her IG profile, then it would update on that page as well. (Meaning it could reflect different numbers or info from when they grabbed it.)

If they just used a screenshot, it would not update and would reflect the info that day. I will see if I can see the source code to determine which is which.

Editing to update: It is a graphic they pulled from a screenshot which means it reflects the data from the day they posted it...and doesn't update.

If they used code to embed her IG profile, then it would update on that page as well. (Meaning it could reflect different numbers or info from when they grabbed it.)

If they just used a screenshot, it would not update and would reflect the info that day. I will see if I can see the source code to determine which is which.

Thank you so much! I want so bad to hear some hope!

According to Kat, her sister, a change of clothes taken with her was not alarming or unusual. We do not know if there was more than a change of clothes.JMO

I understand taking a change of clothes so she could change into fresh ones after going swimming (or thinking she was going swimming). I'm just really curious as to what was in the bag that was left at Shoney's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy