Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

She's been bullied in so many ways. Do you think that TC was hiding a dark side all of these years or do you think he's had a mental breakdown?

IMO his wife only said that she thought the relationship was repairable in the hopes that if they did want to return, he may think it's actually possible. LE may have even suggested that she stroke his ego, or whatever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I can't even imagine. It's really great that you're taking the time to post here. You never know what little tidbit of information is going to help find her. I find the way that his wife is acting to be strange. I saw a couple of people claiming to be friends of the family on Facebook posting that they think she knew way more than she is letting on and has been covering for him. One person even said they think she's complicit. It's shocking that you say she thinks this relationship can still be repaired ... that tells me that if she did know a lot about his interest in young girls in the past that it wouldn't have been a dealbreaker for her.
SABBM

With all due respect if TC's wife is innocent and oblivious....If there's any truth to this -- that is freaking weird. Just mentally 'out there'.

Sorry , I love my DH -- but if he pulled something like this ; forget it. I'd lose all of my respect for him and I think our children, and the rest of my family would, too.
There are some actions in life you just don't commit ; you shouldn't even be entertaining the thought of being 'attracted' to young teens ,and ABUSING and KIDNAPPING them when you're a fifty-something adult.

I understand in some states a consenting 15 year old going off with another person may not fit the criteria for abduction -- but the manner in which this happened, plus the age of the adult -- fits a kidnapping.(imo)
We don't know exactly what he told her , and even if she's being held against her will.

IMO

He posted a pic on Instagram on Dec 26 2016.
Said it was available at Target.
MOO

See, I wonder if he was asking her the types of foods she would want, so he could stock up ahead of time. If so, he had plenty of time to stash back a bunch of food, a little bit at a time.

I think it's worth a try. But...the real world repercussions are extremely different for TC and ET. ET will be welcomed back with open arms and TC will be shunned by his wife, kids, grandkids, church, friends, and everyone he's ever met. He'll most likely spend the rest of his miserable life in jail. He knows that.

He also knows that if he releases her.. she'll tell where he was and will most likely be found within days. On the other hand.. if ET were to somehow see a video of her siblings.. it could make her second guess this whole thing and remind her that her family loves and misses her.

Exactly. I don't see him returning voluntarily unless and until he runs out of money and had no other choice. Right now, he is living his perv fantasy. Ugh.

They must be found.

SABBM

With all due respect if TC's wife is innocent and oblivious....If there's any truth to this -- that is freaking weird. Just mentally 'out there'.

Sorry , I love my DH -- but if he pulled something like this ; forget it. I'd lose all of my respect for him and I think our children, and the rest of my family would, too.
There are some actions in life you just don't commit ; you shouldn't even be entertaining the thought of being 'attracted' to young teens ,and ABUSING and KIDNAPPING them when you're a fifty-something adult.

I understand in some states a consenting 15 year old going off with another person may not fit the criteria for abduction -- but the manner in which this happened, plus the age of the adult -- fits a kidnapping.(imo)
We don't know exactly what he told her , and even if she's being held against her will.

IMO

I have a feeling there might be a religious aspect to her forgiving him for this kind of thing. And also like when certain religious people think you can "pray the gay away" maybe she and others think they can "pray the predator away".

Actually there are multiple people in the area calling her a harlot for ruining a marriage. This includes church people and school people. There are people willing to take him back open armed and have her punished.

What?? This is crazy. What's going on in this town? So a married, christian, missionary, school teacher can throw his career and marriage away, leave his kids and grandkids behind and people still love him? Somehow it's a 15 year old's fault

That's sad. Same thing with my niece. Her teacher was prosecuted and received 50 years in prison. People act like he was the victim and my 13 y/o niece was the pervert! It's crazy, but something that happens when it's the "cool teacher". Personally I think we need to be more suspicious of all teachers, how does this keep happening.

Absolutely disgusting! He's the one who ruined his marriage and his life! He's the adult who is supposed to act like one.

Exactly. I don't see him returning voluntarily unless and until he runs out of money and had no other choice. Right now, he is living his perv fantasy. Ugh.

They must be found.

$4500 can go a long way. Hopefully they will be found long before it is exhausted.

This disgusts me to no end and just shows how far we have as a society to go in terms of understanding the nature of predator behavior and how these deviants operate. I am so sorry you and your family are being exposed to such ignorant opinions.

$4500 can go a long way. Hopefully they will be found long before it is exhausted.

Yes, it can. We need to spread the word and keep our eyes open wherever we go so that we can bring her home ASAP.

Correct. The police took his work and home computer and retrieved that info

It's bizarre that he left his work AND home computers there without wiping stuff off of them. I read something from a family member on another forum that said what LE found on his computer is what made them feel she was in danger. I'm wondering if they found child *advertiser censored*.

It's bizarre that he left his work AND home computers there without wiping stuff off of them. I read something from a family member on another forum that said what LE found on his computer is what made them feel she was in danger. I'm wondering if they found child *advertiser censored*.

That's what I think they found.

JMO

:stormingmad:
They think this way because it allows them to excuse themselves from missing/ignoring any sign that may have been overlooked by them. Some people simply cannot accept someone can pull the wool over their eyes; they take it as a personal failure.

This disgusts me to no end and just shows how far we have as a society to go in terms of understanding the nature of predator behavior and how these deviants operate. I am so sorry you and your family are being exposed to such ignorant opinions.

Wow he sure has lots of those kids fooled believing he's some kind of Saint. This guy reminds me of Charlie Manson.

Come to think of it, how is one an "experienced hunter" at age fifteen?
There was mention of deer hunting though iirc. Doesn't really jive with EC NOT being outdoorsy.
Not wanting to alter the truth - one can enjoy outdoor activities and, at the same time, dislike camping.

I've never been exposed to deer hunting so was surprised to read a young girl had hunting experience.

I agree. I thought it was more recent too, I was wrong.

What if he had been planning this longer than we thought? Cake mix lasts for a while. It would also give him longer to stash a lot of food a little bit at a time, therefore not looking as suspicious as if he bought it all at one time? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver