Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling there might be a religious aspect to her forgiving him for this kind of thing. And also like when certain religious people think you can "pray the gay away" maybe she and others think they can "pray the predator away".
SABBM

Oh, brother. *rolls eyes*

It's just that certain types of predators NEVER CHANGE.
They might 'hide' their behavior for a time... but it emerges and sometimes worse than before.
I think here at WS we've seen behaviors that escalate. Going from stalking/ peeping toms/predators of children -- into murderous monsters ! !!

Sorry for all the caps today. I'm not trying to shout at anyone here.
Just that this perp is so vile.
He preyed on ET and sounds like others. Girls who already had esteem problems.
No matter what ; he does not get a 'pass' from me.
MOO

The guy is fifty years old though. Nobody else has come forward to say he's acted improperly towards them. That I've heard of anyway.

In one article, I read that there was another teen girl who used to go to church with the Cummins. She said before she moved away, Tad gave her a long hug and they cried and he told her she was beautiful.

Correct. The police took his work and home computer and retrieved that info

Earlier, I speculated that ET and TC are hard to locate because they could be near-by, but possibly helped to escape search by an adult “friend” misguided about excessive friendship with TC or misplaced compassion for ET.

Another idea is that ET and TC are hidden well because they are well prepared much more before March 13.

When could ET and TC have realize their inappropriate relationship is exposed?

Could it be in February 1, when ET and TC last phone communication and exchanges are recorded? Or, could it be must earlier than January 23, when the chain of events started after a concerned ET’s classmate noticed TC kissing ET?

TC knows his actions are criminal and he must have planned to escape when he realized he is exposed. Whatever that time of realization would determine how much he has prepared. How much he has prepared would determine how far they have gone.

He could have planned to go to Provo, Utah where some church people help 50 year old men marry 15 year old girls. With enough time, he could have forged fake travel documents and credit cards to go to countries where people may see them as a daughter-father pair.

She's been bullied in so many ways. Do you think that TC was hiding a dark side all of these years or do you think he's had a mental breakdown?

What?? This is crazy. What's going on in this town? So a married, christian, missionary, school teacher can throw his career and marriage away, leave his kids and grandkids behind and people still love him? Somehow it's a 15 year old's fault

That's sad. Same thing with my niece. Her teacher was prosecuted and received 50 years in prison. People act like he was the victim and my 13 y/o niece was the pervert! It's crazy, but something that happens when it's the "cool teacher". Personally I think we need to be more suspicious of all teachers, how does this keep happening.

Absolutely disgusting! He's the one who ruined his marriage and his life! He's the adult who is supposed to act like one.

This disgusts me to no end and just shows how far we have as a society to go in terms of understanding the nature of predator behavior and how these deviants operate. I am so sorry you and your family are being exposed to such ignorant opinions.

:stormingmad:
They think this way because it allows them to excuse themselves from missing/ignoring any sign that may have been overlooked by them. Some people simply cannot accept someone can pull the wool over their eyes; they take it as a personal failure.

This is so ridiculous. It's not like this is a case of two co-workers who had an affair and then left their respective spouses. In a case like that, I can understand why a wife might blame the woman for "stealing" her husband. I don't know how anyone could see ET as anything other than a victim here. There is absolutely no way blame should be deflected from TC. He not only plotted how he could walk away from his wife, but he committed several crimes as well and he needs to be in jail, not welcomed back with open arms.

All above are in response to victim shaming.

I'll walk away and perhaps may be cleaned up? We do victim shaming rumors here?

In one article, I read that there was another teen girl who used to go to church with the Cummins. She said before she moved away, Tad gave her a long hug and they cried and he told her she was beautiful.

Yes, I'm familiar with (think her name is Destiny) her account of their relationship. She said she moved to Wichita but had known him two years already. She didn't claim he acted improperly towards her. In other words, no sexual advances.

Am I reading this wrong? Are you claiming TC is a victim?

What are you talking about? I certainly am not victim shaming.

Earlier, I speculated that ET and TC are hard to locate because they could be near-by, but possibly helped to escape search by an adult “friend” misguided about excessive friendship with TC or misplaced compassion for ET.

Another idea is that ET and TC are hidden well because they are well prepared much more before March 13.

When could ET and TC have realize their inappropriate relationship is exposed?

Could it be in February 1, when ET and TC last phone communication and exchanges are recorded? Or, could it be must earlier than January 23, when the chain of events started after a concerned ET’s classmate noticed TC kissing ET?

TC knows his actions are criminal and he must have planned to escape when he realized he is exposed. Whatever that time of realization would determine how much he has prepared. How much he has prepared would determine how far they have gone.

He could have planned to go to Provo, Utah where some church people help 50 year old men marry 15 year old girls. With enough time, he could have forged fake travel documents and credit cards to go to countries where people may see them as a daughter-father pair.

On January 31st, ET was announced to be "in a relationship" with boy.The timeline of her relationship with TC is confusing to me because of that.

The media has the timeline messed up. I was there when she was reported missing at 7:30 PM CST on Monday evening. We are working on getting the media to correct their timeline.

Yes you reported on Monday. The alert came out on Tuesday. My first post regarding her being missing was posted on Tuesday, March 14th at 7:11pm (eastern)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lizabeth-Thomas-15-Maury-County-13-March-2017

So she went missing on Monday, Amber Alert on Tuesday. He was also fired on Tuesday, too.

NO. I'm her oldest sister. We reported her missing at 7:30PM CST and local LE didn't even want to do that because at first they wanted her listed as a runaway. When it was verified on Tuesday that she was with him it changed to a missing children's alert

What?

They are defending a victim, based on information provided by a verified insider. Verified insiders do not have to provide outside sources. It's up to the individual to believe or accept the information provided by VI's.There is nothing against TOS going on in these comments. Members are most certainly allowed to defend this victim and trust the info provided.

Are you suggesting TC is a victim?

Just read article that said E and T communicated via saved draft email. I can't on taptalk for what ever reason

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sorry. I'm young, educated, and tech savvy. However, I've never communicated with a child in an inappropriate manner nor have I engaged in other activities that require minimizing a comm trail.

Does that mean they had a shared email they would write emails in, save the writing as a draft, and the other would go into the shared email to view it and write back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm familiar with (think her name is Destiny) her account of their relationship. She said she moved to Wichita but had known him two years already. She didn't claim he acted improperly towards her. In other words, no sexual advances.

Although there was a time that her and her mother questioned when TC told the students at lunch that they had to leave because Admin was on to him (wish I know what he meant by that). The students were leaving and he asked Destiny P to stay and told her he just made that up because he wanted them to leave. But he wanted her to stay. I am convinced he was grooming her as well. I am glad she came forward with the information. It supports that this behavior from TC is not new and there may be other victims that are hesitant to come forward, especially if ET experienced bullying and blame as a victim.

Sorry. I'm young, educated, and tech savvy. However, I've never communicated with a child in an inappropriate manner nor have I engaged in other activities that require minimizing a comm trail.

Does that mean they had a shared email they would write emails in, save the writing as a draft, and the other would go into the shared email to view it and write back?

Yes, and each draft was deleted before another one was started. They shared his school email account.

Bently, many of these comments were in response to ET's sister, who now posts ere, reporting that people in the area were involved in victim-shaming. Not victim shaming from any of us. I think most of us are in agreement that TC is the villain here.

Please clarify this. Not at all sure what you are trying to say here.

Gag!!!

I take offense that we were "victim shaming". I know who the victim is here and I've been in full support of her.

Yes, and each draft was deleted before another one was started. They shared his school email account.

So he'd research how to communicate secretly without leaving a trail..

I find it difficult to believe he'd come up with such a way of communicating on his own.

They said at this time they don't have the funds.

Wow. Thank you so much for coming here and posting. We are all so sad and scared for your sister and your family.
I have a lot of questions. I'm sure you can't answer all but any answers would be so appreciated.

What is the consensus among you and your siblings about how your sister will react to this?
I mean it's one thing to fantasize about an adventure with a "rescuer". Reality is another thing.

Knowing her character and temperament and level of knowledge, world experience, maturity, habits, family bond, etc.:
1. Do you think she can handle being away from social media for very long and if so, how long?
2. Do you think she can withstand "roughing it" for long. If so, how long? If she can't, what will she do if there aren't other options?
3. Is she going to be able to be separated from her siblings easily? If not, do you think she might become anguished? Do you think she might try to contact one of you?
4. Is she the type to fight back? If she is told to be quiet or to do something she doesn't want to do, will she be compliant or do you think that at a certain point she will resist?
5. If she is removed from phones and computers, do you think she would be able to figure out how to escape if and when she decides that needs to happen?
6. If this predator becomes angry or threatening with her, how do you think she might react?
7. Do you think she might be able to convince him that she's still on board, when she's not, in an effort to gain his trust so she can get away?

Thank you so much. We are all trying to spread the word and brainstorm how she can be rescued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver